Here is the story about how I starting sharing.

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Gold
When I was about 22 or 23 and it was the late 1970s, I moved to a new town with a live-in girlfriend, who was a year younger than me. I had real Southern Californian taste in women at the time, which she completely satisfied, being beach-bunny type of girl, tall, slender, with long tanned legs, who read Clamor and Cosmo magazines as if they were sacred scriptures. She also loved to suck my cock, just hungered to suck it. We loved were we lived and life was enjoyable. One day, she got a phone call; her mother fell off her deck and broke her leg; my girlfriend left for home to take care of her mother. It turned out that her mother was seriously injured, as she broke her thigh bone in half; and that my girlfriend would not be returning in a week as we had expected, but months later. I was a little bit in a panic, as I had given her my car to drive 600 miles to her mom’s place and we had taken out a one-year lease on our apartment, in my name and which I couldn’t afford on my own. So, I was more than a little shocked when my girlfriend said to me on the phone, “What are we going to do about sex?”

I didn’t know what she meant and she explained that since we were going to be apart for so long, we had to come up with some arrangement to deal with our sexual needs. I still didn’t get it. She spelled it out to me: she thought that we should be allowed to have sex with old sex partners while we were apart. I was terrified of her just breaking up with me for good, so I was sort of relieved and I liked the idea of being able to get some pussy while she was gone, so I agreed to our deal. The second I hung the phone down, I felt like an idiot. She was living in her home town, which was filled with her ex-boyfriends, while I was living 80 miles away from my ex-girlfriends. She was a babe and could pick up a man every night for the rest of her life, whereas in spite of being tall and handsome, I didn’t really know anyone in my new town.

I was depressed and racked with jealousy. The next day, I ran into a neighbor, an attractive woman in her late 20s, with a fit, muscled and toned body from aggressive basketball and volleyball play. She asked me my status and I told her that I had a live-in girlfriend, well sort of. I told her the whole situation and she thought my girlfriend was cunt for forcing me to make our deal. Well, we ended up fucking that night, even though she had a boyfriend; she was so angry at my girlfriend that she wanted to get back at her. (Actually, she was angry at some other woman who had stolen away a boyfriend from her long ago, so my girlfriend was just a proxy.) I couldn’t complain, as the sex was great. Soon after, I met another woman and the same results happened. I even made the long drive back to my old city, where I did fucked an old girlfriend of mine. Still, I was still sick with worry and jealousy, but at the same time I was having lots of sex.

One Saturday afternoon, while my attractive neighbor was on top of me, fucking me hard, she mentioned that my girlfriend might be getting fucked at the exact same time, but that she doubted she was getting as nice a lay as I was. This freaked me out, as I feared losing my hard-on, as I tried to never think about my girlfriend actually doing it with some other guy. It turned out that I didn’t have anything to fear. In fact, my cock grew even stiffer. I was turned on by the thought of my girlfriend being plowed by some guy, his cock probing her pussy, her naked breasts jiggling up and down as he slammed her hard against the mattress. Later that night, I had to jack off to the mental images that I had created of my girlfriend and her lover. I had made a complete 180 degree turn.

The next time that my girlfriend and I spoke on the phone, I asked her about her sex life. She was honest and told me about the two old flames she had fucked (only one she was seeing regularly). She wanted to know about my sex life and I lied, telling her about only two of the four women that I had bedded since she left. I wisely didn’t mention our neighbor or a co-worker of mine.

I convinced her that she should stop seeing her regular old flame and seek out other old flames of hers or even new men, as fucking the same man over and over could lead to her falling in love again. She was sure that she wouldn’t, but she agreed to move on to other men, but still wanted to see her regular, regularly. I loved it. I discovered that I was getting a bigger thrill from her recaps of her previous nights than I was getting from fucking my women. I especially loved hearing about her encounters with a new man. Eventually, about two months later, she returned and we made up for the time apart. The sex we had enjoyed during our separation had become nightly pillow talk.

A few months later she had to make a quick trip to see her mother again and I insisted that she fuck one of her old flames while there, even though she would only be gone for three days. She refused at first, but then agreed to do it for me. She called me Sunday morning and gave me the bad news that she didn't chance to step out Saturday night. I was crestfallen, as I wanted to hear juicy details. (She had even packed her lucky blouse, which was very sexy without being overtly sluty, and which she claimed always produced men hitting on her when she wore in public.)

Later that day at about 4:00pm, I was wolfing down some takeout food, so I could go off and catch a movie that I knew she would not want to see, but which I did. Besides, I needed something to keep my mind off the potential sex she was having. The phone rang and she asked to guess what she doing. I tried to guess but failed. She told me, "I am being fucked right now. Do you want to talk to him?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I managed to say yes. Then, in a thick French accent I heard, "Ah low, deese is ree chard."

Richard was a Christian Arab, who had done his undergraduate studies in France and was now working on his masters in engineering in America. He was her regular fuck buddy. He was quite articulate and affable. We talked about my girlfriend, while he was fucking her, which was beginning to get to him, as his syntax began to wobble. He said to me, "I must thank you again for your generosity, which enjoy I much. She is a wonderful pussy, no? I treat it and her with much respect, yes. Her pussy is a beautiful wild thing, like wild horse, no? Like stallion, must exercise steadily to stay fit, no? I exercise her pussy for you."

She took the phone away from him, as he was having a hard time doing both tasks at once. I heard the bed stop bouncing and asked why. She told me he was eating her pussy now. As we spoke, she came from his tongue. I heard her tell Richard to stop licking and to fuck her again. Once again the bed creaked away and he quickly shot his load in her, while I was encouraging her to fuck him back, hard. Afterwards, he wanted to talk to me again. He told me that he and I should tag-team fuck my girlfriend, as he was keen find her pussy's true limits. I agreed with him, but the threesome never happened.

Then about six months later, one of the other men she had fucked called and said that he was going to be staying in a nearby city for two days. Great news! I drove her to his hotel and picked her up the next day. And a few months after that, she went to visit her mother for three days and I insisted she get laid. The problem was that Richard was gone, but she found an old boyfriend who was happy to fuck her again.

Sadly, we broke up, got back together, broke up for good. Still, I loved sharing her and it changed me for life, as I have enjoyed sharing my women since.

When I was about 22 or 23 and it was the late 1970s, I moved to a new town with a live-in girlfriend, who was a year younger than me. I had real Southern Californian taste in women at the time, which she completely satisfied, being beach-bunny type of girl, tall, slender, with long tanned legs, who read Clamor and Cosmo magazines as if they were sacred scriptures. She also loved to suck my cock, just hungered to suck it. We loved were we lived and life was enjoyable. One day, she got a phone call; her mother fell off her deck and broke her leg; my girlfriend left for home to take care of her mother. It turned out that her mother was seriously injured, as she broke her thigh bone in half; and that my girlfriend would not be returning in a week as we had expected, but months later. I was a little bit in a panic, as I had given her my car to drive 600 miles to her mom’s place and we had taken out a one-year lease on our apartment, in my name and which I couldn’t afford on my own. So, I was more than a little shocked when my girlfriend said to me on the phone, “What are we going to do about sex?”

I didn’t know what she meant and she explained that since we were going to be apart for so long, we had to come up with some arrangement to deal with our sexual needs. I still didn’t get it. She spelled it out to me: she thought that we should be allowed to have sex with old sex partners while we were apart. I was terrified of her just breaking up with me for good, so I was sort of relieved and I liked the idea of being able to get some pussy while she was gone, so I agreed to our deal. The second I hung the phone down, I felt like an idiot. She was living in her home town, which was filled with her ex-boyfriends, while I was living 80 miles away from my ex-girlfriends. She was a babe and could pick up a man every night for the rest of her life, whereas in spite of being tall and handsome, I didn’t really know anyone in my new town.

I was depressed and racked with jealousy. The next day, I ran into a neighbor, an attractive woman in her late 20s, with a fit, muscled and toned body from aggressive basketball and volleyball play. She asked me my status and I told her that I had a live-in girlfriend, well sort of. I told her the whole situation and she thought my girlfriend was cunt for forcing me to make our deal. Well, we ended up fucking that night, even though she had a boyfriend; she was so angry at my girlfriend that she wanted to get back at her. (Actually, she was angry at some other woman who had stolen away a boyfriend from her long ago, so my girlfriend was just a proxy.) I couldn’t complain, as the sex was great. Soon after, I met another woman and the same results happened. I even made the long drive back to my old city, where I did fucked an old girlfriend of mine. Still, I was still sick with worry and jealousy, but at the same time I was having lots of sex.

One Saturday afternoon, while my attractive neighbor was on top of me, fucking me hard, she mentioned that my girlfriend might be getting fucked at the exact same time, but that she doubted she was getting as nice a lay as I was. This freaked me out, as I feared losing my hard-on, as I tried to never think about my girlfriend actually doing it with some other guy. It turned out that I didn’t have anything to fear. In fact, my cock grew even stiffer. I was turned on by the thought of my girlfriend being plowed by some guy, his cock probing her pussy, her naked breasts jiggling up and down as he slammed her hard against the mattress. Later that night, I had to jack off to the mental images that I had created of my girlfriend and her lover. I had made a complete 180 degree turn.

The next time that my girlfriend and I spoke on the phone, I asked her about her sex life. She was honest and told me about the two old flames she had fucked (only one she was seeing regularly). She wanted to know about my sex life and I lied, telling her about only two of the four women that I had bedded since she left. I wisely didn’t mention our neighbor or a co-worker of mine.

I convinced her that she should stop seeing her regular old flame and seek out other old flames of hers or even new men, as fucking the same man over and over could lead to her falling in love again. She was sure that she wouldn’t, but she agreed to move on to other men, but still wanted to see her regular, regularly. I loved it. I discovered that I was getting a bigger thrill from her recaps of her previous nights than I was getting from fucking my women. I especially loved hearing about her encounters with a new man. Eventually, about two months later, she returned and we made up for the time apart. The sex we had enjoyed during our separation had become nightly pillow talk.

A few months later she had to make a quick trip to see her mother again and I insisted that she fuck one of her old flames while there, even though she would only be gone for three days. She refused at first, but then agreed to do it for me. She called me Sunday morning and gave me the bad news that she didn't chance to step out Saturday night. I was crestfallen, as I wanted to hear juicy details. (She had even packed her lucky blouse, which was very sexy without being overtly sluty, and which she claimed always produced men hitting on her when she wore in public.)

Later that day at about 4:00pm, I was wolfing down some takeout food, so I could go off and catch a movie that I knew she would not want to see, but which I did. Besides, I needed something to keep my mind off the potential sex she was having. The phone rang and she asked to guess what she doing. I tried to guess but failed. She told me, "I am being fucked right now. Do you want to talk to him?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I managed to say yes. Then, in a thick French accent I heard, "Ah low, deese is ree chard."

Richard was a Christian Arab, who had done his undergraduate studies in France and was now working on his masters in engineering in America. He was her regular fuck buddy. He was quite articulate and affable. We talked about my girlfriend, while he was fucking her, which was beginning to get to him, as his syntax began to wobble. He said to me, "I must thank you again for your generosity, which enjoy I much. She is a wonderful pussy, no? I treat it and her with much respect, yes. Her pussy is a beautiful wild thing, like wild horse, no? Like stallion, must exercise steadily to stay fit, no? I exercise her pussy for you."

She took the phone away from him, as he was having a hard time doing both tasks at once. I heard the bed stop bouncing and asked why. She told me he was eating her pussy now. As we spoke, she came from his tongue. I heard her tell Richard to stop licking and to fuck her again. Once again the bed creaked away and he quickly shot his load in her, while I was encouraging her to fuck him back, hard. Afterwards, he wanted to talk to me again. He told me that he and I should tag-team fuck my girlfriend, as he was keen find her pussy's true limits. I agreed with him, but the threesome never happened.

Then about six months later, one of the other men she had fucked called and said that he was going to be staying in a nearby city for two days. Great news! I drove her to his hotel and picked her up the next day. And a few months after that, she went to visit her mother for three days and I insisted she get laid. The problem was that Richard was gone, but she found an old boyfriend who was happy to fuck her again.

Sadly, we broke up, got back together, broke up for good. Still, I loved sharing her and it changed me for life, as I have enjoyed sharing my women since.
Loved hearing how it all started for you, shame you broke up