Hi Everyone, I'm new here.

Mac3466

Male
Okay, MWM looking to explore the cuck experience. I'm 57, average build, 6 1/2" cut and clean shaven. My wife was in an accident almost 4 years ago, and she can't have sex anymore. TBI survivor. I had the most awesome sex life before her accident. She was bi, and we had many FFM encounters, never any MMF. IDK, women were her thing, (lucky me).
I'm not dead yeat, and I've become really intriged with the cuckold lifestyle. I am bi curious.
I would love to be with a couple and be able to service both him and her.
I would love to lick and suck on her lips and clit while you do her doggy style. If you pulled out , I would lick her cream off of you cock, and rub her clit with it, while she sucks me dripping saliva on my balls.
If you wanted to bust your HOT cum in her, I would clean her up, and share it with her.
I would love to fuck her in the ass while she blows you.
I hope she likes high heels and stockings. That would make it even more erotic!
We could lay nut to nut, and let her blow us both at the same time, and then climb on top and put both of us in her.
I would love to suck on her nipples and finger her as she's blowing you. Then I'll suck your cock and make her beg to have it back. Then you cum on her face, and I clean her up. Then in the end, I'll be fucking her, and bust my hot load on her shaved pussy and belly, and clean her up again.
That would be my fantasy. If your near the Shenandoah Valley, near Winchester VA. Give me a shout!
Here are a few pics of me and the wife before her accident

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 30
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Kx.jpg
    Kx.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 29
  • m8.jpg