Hot wives starting in their 50’s or 60’a

48 and ready to get drilled with humongous black cocks. Watching her pretty little tight white pussy get busted out with big black dick is amazing. 🔥

Attachments

• 9474CBEB-3BEC-45B8-ABE0-21EB83C133E2.jpeg
    9474CBEB-3BEC-45B8-ABE0-21EB83C133E2.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 51
  • A65CA9F5-F290-454A-BCBB-A14E71A112ED.jpeg
    A65CA9F5-F290-454A-BCBB-A14E71A112ED.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 8F20127E-EE5A-4C59-BA6D-8CC6D203F499.jpeg
    8F20127E-EE5A-4C59-BA6D-8CC6D203F499.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 36
  • AA732B8F-15E7-40E1-9A47-1A0F8341489A.jpeg
    AA732B8F-15E7-40E1-9A47-1A0F8341489A.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 117D44A7-C8C3-4EDB-8BF0-B498A419FD89.png
    117D44A7-C8C3-4EDB-8BF0-B498A419FD89.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Is this something that happens often? So many women have insecurities regarding their bodies especially as they get older. If you are an older hot wife, how did you get past your insecurities? Did you fear and expect rejection? Did ANYTHING your husband say to support you matter?
22EEE79C-9B69-48F6-8418-377AF2114FA6.jpeg

Reactions: stacyz
Is this something that happens often? So many women have insecurities regarding their bodies especially as they get older. If you are an older hot wife, how did you get past your insecurities? Did you fear and expect rejection? Did ANYTHING your husband say to support you matter?

Regarding the original topic... In our late 40's we started Swinging occasionally. Even had gone to an orgy a year in. The wife gained confidence back then because the males of the other couples would compliment her on her skills. And she herself felt empowered when she got 3 different guys to cum at the orgy. Now into our mid-60's and pretty much in the same shape physically, she's very hesitant to even discuss getting back into Swinging/Swapping/MFM. Some wrinkles, gray hair... gravity, she almost seems embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of another man. I try to tell her otherwise. "Do you know how many guys, young guys, would love to get their dicks in you"?
She'd reply, "Yeah right". And drop the subject.
In the meantime I'm left hanging because I want to see her in a mini gangbang, 2-3 guys and myself finishing her off,

Regarding the original topic... In our late 40's we started Swinging occasionally. Even had gone to an orgy a year in. The wife gained confidence back then because the males of the other couples would compliment her on her skills. And she herself felt empowered when she got 3 different guys to cum at the orgy. Now into our mid-60's and pretty much in the same shape physically, she's very hesitant to even discuss getting back into Swinging/Swapping/MFM. Some wrinkles, gray hair... gravity, she almost seems embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of another man. I try to tell her otherwise. "Do you know how many guys, young guys, would love to get their dicks in you"?
She'd reply, "Yeah right". And drop the subject.
In the meantime I'm left hanging because I want to see her in a mini gangbang, 2-3 guys and myself finishing her off,
Mid 50s couple here. We have an ongoing thing with a guy we know for mfm fun. 99% of our fun has been with him. He's younger, skinny nerd type, pretty good sized dick. My 50+ year old wife could loose 20 lbs but she looks GOOD. Modern haircut, wears just the right amount of makeup, stands tall, speaks with confidence. Of course she thinks she's way past her prime. She's not fat, nice natural tits that sag just right, firm butt. She looks absolutely stellar when she's having sex with him, our friend says same watching us get it on.
Our nights with him are pretty relaxed, we often have her put on her high heels and parade around between rounds, she's into it too.
All this has really given her confidence in her daily life.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Mid 50s couple here. We have an ongoing thing with a guy we know for mfm fun. 99% of our fun has been with him. He's younger, skinny nerd type, pretty good sized dick. My 50+ year old wife could loose 20 lbs but she looks GOOD. Modern haircut, wears just the right amount of makeup, stands tall, speaks with confidence. Of course she thinks she's way past her prime. She's not fat, nice natural tits that sag just right, firm butt. She looks absolutely stellar when she's having sex with him, our friend says same watching us get it on.
Our nights with him are pretty relaxed, we often have her put on her high heels and parade around between rounds, she's into it too.
All this has really given her confidence in her daily life.
Sounds grrat my wife is in het 50"s she looks 40..she enjoys goimg out dancing dinner etc.She gets hit on anf if the chemistry is right iy has lead to somr great sex fot her outside of our marriage. One if her last guys has become a regular the she sees about once a month

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Her lips are so smooth that she can make you cumming in 5 minutes... As for her tits they can catch your dick and make cumming like never before...
My wife loves giving and receiving good oral. Her tits are vrry sensitive they have s direct link.to.her pussy. She loves wrapping her DOUBLE D"s aroumd a nice hatd cock. She says there is nothing bettet than feeling a guys cock swell in her hand mouth pussy or tits

My wife loves giving and receiving good oral. Her tits are vrry sensitive they have s direct link.to.her pussy. She loves wrapping her DOUBLE D"s aroumd a nice hatd cock. She says there is nothing bettet than feeling a guys cock swell in her hand mouth pussy or tits
I'm sure your wife is great and of course she knows perfect about how to serve a cock and take service for her pussy...

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure