Hot wives starting in their 50’s or 60’a

I am not sure it is just age that causes body insecurities. My wife thought she had skinny legs and a flat ass. She even asked me "Why would another man want to fuck me" By the time she was 50 she had gained a lot of confidence in her sexuality and body. Taking a shower at a Florida beach after spending a day in the sand and oceanDB 9.jpgDB 15.jpg

I am not sure it is just age that causes body insecurities. My wife thought she had skinny legs and a flat ass. She even asked me "Why would another man want to fuck me" By the time she was 50 she had gained a lot of confidence in her sexuality and body. Taking a shower at a Florida beach after spending a day in the sand and oceanView attachment 1128745View attachment 1128746
Insecurity is hard for someone on the outside to understand. We see ourselves in such a harsh critical light. My wife won’t wear skirts because she thinks her ankles look too thick. The people that do look perfect spend a lot of time, energy and money to look that way. It’s impossible to hold yourself to the standards you see from the affluent or the famous.

I think one of the coolest things about many hot wife stories is the confidence that they gain. It seems transformative. The imperfections aren’t as crippling as they once were. Beautiful women are difficult to approach. Confident, interesting, assertive women are difficult to NOT be drawn to!

Insecurity is hard for someone on the outside to understand. We see ourselves in such a harsh critical light. My wife won’t wear skirts because she thinks her ankles look too thick. The people that do look perfect spend a lot of time, energy and money to look that way. It’s impossible to hold yourself to the standards you see from the affluent or the famous.

I think one of the coolest things about many hot wife stories is the confidence that they gain. It seems transformative. The imperfections aren’t as crippling as they once were. Beautiful women are difficult to approach. Confident, interesting, assertive women are difficult to NOT be drawn to!
Well said. A ladies smile and attitude go a long way to attracting men

My wife is 54 and was an active hotwife for 5 years until a year ago when she felt insecure and discouraged about gaining weight. She didn't want to date any more men and we didn't have sex either. Anyway while she was dating we rarely had sex, once a month or every couple of months, mainly because I didn't satisfy her and she obviously found pleasure in other men beds. I kept trying to convince her to resume dating but she is reluctant, however I plan this year to do more work on finding a way to convince her again.
I don't know what's worse, having a wife that has never been interested in sex for recreation or one that has and now finds herself in an uninterested place. I often feel bad because I've never been able to "flip that switch" for my wife. It makes feel insecure about my own skill, endowment, and closeness with my wife, like, "I'm just not that guy" for her.

Did you enjoy the way your wife acted and behaved when she was active? Was your frequency of having sex with her better, worse or the same when she was? At a minimum you have had the opportunity to experience seeing your wife sexually charged up and you know she's capable. On the downside, you are beset with the battle to spark that desire and confidence you know she is capable of.

Patience is a neglected and undervalued trait when it comes to dealing with sex and relationships.

Perhaps one reason women start in their 50's/60's is because that time frame coincides with when their same-aged husbands start to really let themselves go? Most women hold-up physically better than their husbands and I can totally understand still being a sexual being but also not wanting some overweight, geezer with ED huffing and puffing on top of you. Looking to someone else in that time of life may just be the only way to enjoy sex.
That's a good point. I do believe this happens to both men and women. It takes even more perseverance and dedication to stay in shape if it wasn't a priority all along. It's an easy out to give up on "feeling" sexual when you don't see yourself as desirable. In my case we've been together a long time (45 years) and keeping that attractiveness requires a conscious effort.

My wife was in her 50s and she worked in an office at a condo complex. She had salesman that came in and flirted with her and one in particular she was interested in. She asked me what I thought and I told her to go for it flirt with him whatever she wanted to do. So she did they ended up going to a motel he undressed her sucked on her nipples later on the bed licked her p**** and then slow on top and they had sex and pause for a bit and then she got on top. When she got home she told me everything that happened and was so wet and full of him she wanted to screw me right then and there. I've already related about her coworker whose house she went to several times. But it really boosted her ego especially at her age and she really had a hot body.
My hoteife did the same thing a guy she worked with would flirt with .her dhevwas pleasant but never pursued it .She told me about it i asked what she thought of him...She.told me he was cute . I asked would you.like to.have dtink.with him..She said yes . I said dress a little sexier and see wjat he does.she did her asked het to.go.for a drink after.work.tjey did and they wound up.at a motel.. SHE LET ME KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO.FUCK. SHE DIDNT GET HOME TILL
2 AM..She told me he was a great FUCK .They now get together about once a month. SHE Tells me she loves Fucking him He wants her to spend and overnight with him. I think it will.happen i know she will.come home very happen and well.FUCKED