Hottest things your wife told you

Of course not all nurses are on fire. But already sex is in a lot of conversation, whatever the hospital, the clinic, the service...if nurses are a fantasy it's not only for their uniform (there are many other professions to uniform). It's good because they are focused on the thing to decompress and besides it's not just the nurses, but the caregivers too. Some staff who end up as a couple admit it, they sometimes find a moment to fuck on the spot. And so it happens that they are very nice with the nicests patients (which between us, are not very numerous, far from it, and fortunately otherwise it would become a brothel 😂) Note it seems to me that in Switzerland there is "medical" prostitutes supported by the health system, particularly for the disabled.

A guy who shared his wife with me , always used to have her suck me off, and she would gag hard on it, but get the job done even though she wasn't all that crazy about it, it was hot. One time I pushed it deep enough to shoot right down her throat, swallow it all and didnt realize until after. From then on she always wanted it right down her throat to bypass the taste I guess lol

The night in college before we met. She met a guy and went to his room. He had 2 other guys there. She was into him so she started to suck his cock with the other two guys there. She felt her pants being taken off. She opened her legs and let the second guy eat her pussy. Then she sucked the third guys cock and ended up fucking all three. Every-time I hear it I get so hard!!

In exchange for my HotWife and Our Electrician ( Her current Lover at the time) to spend a three-day weekend at the hotel of their choice, they agreed to record one of their lovemaking sessions. When she arrived home, and later that night, she began a commentary & narration of the video. Complete with a slow jack and carefully timed licking and sucking on my horrendously engorged male member. I asked if she sucked his dick on the way to the hotel? She did as a matter of fact. She was disappointed he did not cum in her mouth due to the hour-long ministrations she performed on the trip there. She did further that once inside the door to their room, he wanted her right then, and took her right inside the door. I doubt panties were worn, providing that much more accessibility.
Reminded me of a road trip early on in our dating. She wore cutoffs that clearly showed no panties present As she sucked me l fingered her. I finally found a lonesome farm lane to go down. Plopped her on the tailgate of my truck and entered her thru the slight waistband of her cutoffs. I came in her in torrents. Bet he did likewise.