Hottest things your wife told you

The three of us were in our hot tub, it was one of many nights without suits. Me, my wife, and my buddy. The three of us had played many times before, and I fully expected we'd both end up fucking her that night, too.

As we relaxed a bit more, we offered her leg and foot massages, and eventually our hands would bump together at the top of her thighs, between her spread legs, at her pussy. We took turns fingering her for a bit, and when she could, she'd stroke us with a free hand.

When it came time to fuck, I suggested we get out of the tub and find a spot on the lawn next to the patio. We did just that, and I laid down in front of her, positioned so we could make out while she was on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. As usual, she moaned her approval. It wasn't but a few minutes and his pace had picked up and he was really getting into it. As I looked up at her half-opened, somewhat dreamy eyes, I asked her if that felt good.

She looked down at me and said, "Ohhhhhhhh, Jay. He's really fucking me good" in a deep whisper. I almost came right then and there.

JR
Very hot. Did he cum inside her?

My wifes hottest thing. My wife told me that she thought my foremen was hot she wanted him. I noticed one day when she dropped the payroll off she was really dressed up.. when i got home that night i asked why she was dressed up so extreme and that she didnt stay long with me . She told me I told you he was hot Then she said now i know how hot he is. She told me that she will.be bringing tve payroll to the job every week

I think that has to be when she'd had sex with the first new man in 19 years ,she'd always been a loyal wife.
I gave her our marital bed to spend the night with a guy 13 years younger.
She never likes talking about what went on with the men she slept with, but many years after her first experience,I got her to open up.

I told her I heard everything, and how hot it was for me to hear him cumin hard inside her married cunt.
She told me how she felt, she felt bad but also excited knowing I was listening to her getting fucked by another man in our bed.
She said she sensed he was about to cum inside her,and that instead of feeling guilty,she wanted him to put his seed inside her , that it felt so good when she felt his seed pumping deep inside her.

She also told me how naughty but also how content she felt, laying in his arms as they drifted off to sleep, knowing she had his seed inside her.

Maybe it's knowing id lost my wife that night, knowing if I'd given her a choice of who's seed she wanted in her cervix, that night it was only his seed she wanted,and that's so wrong but so hot.

when she makes it hard for me, denying me, saying she prefers a boyfriend, and when i ask her to french kiss me if true and lift her right hand to swear and she does, i just want to fuck her more and in love with this slut

Reactions: Openhubbi
On a phone call from her while she was out of town. After she small talk, she suddenly said "It happened." "Huh? What happened?" "What you wanted to have happen. It happened."

My heart was pounding, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet, but with a little more coaxing she revealed that she had given her happily married pussy to another man for the first time, and that she'd be giving it to him again over the next few days before she was scheduled to return. Mind=blown!

This was a picture my wife sent me one day. But most of the time my wife is very conservative early 40s PTA, school board ,soccer mom and housewife.. my daughter left for college. Her school was two hours away., her boyfriend lives by us, he still goes to high school he’s a senior. Me and the wife we go up and visit my daughter, after about a third visit our daughter asked us if we could start letting her boyfriend ride with us up to visit her. So I called him and told him that if he wanted he could ride up and start riding up with us. He was so happy and we picked him up and he would ride with us. He was such a nice kid good guy. Then after a few months of doing this, my work picked up and I had to start working a lot of weekends for about a year. So I wasn’t able to always go and see my daughter on weekends so my wife would pick up my daughters boyfriend and they would drive together up and see my daughter on weekends. Fast forward a couple years later my daughter and Steve broke up . one night I got home and my wife had a bottle of whiskey and some wine out on the table. She said I need to talk to you she said first let’s have a few drinks so we had a few drinks and then we had some more drinks, and then she came and sat next to me, start kissing me, she said I don’t know how to tell you this, but since Steve and Tammy broke up I should tell you . She said you know the time me and Steve would ride up and see Tammy at school I said yes. She said well I have to tell you something. After Tammy and Steve started to date, me and some teachers heard some of the cheerleaders talking one day and we heard them say (from my daughter she was a cheerleader) Steve had a really big penis. I said oh she then started to rub my cock through my pants. She she said the first couple of trips , we just talked just kind of getting to know each other. I said oh yeah, as my cock started to grow . She said I guess we kind of crossed over to. We were pretty comfortable with each other and we were kind of talking about personal things sometimes. As she continued with the story, she pulled my pants and underwear off, and as she said that she was slowly moving her hand up and down on my car. She said I think this was our fourth or fifth trip together. He said something about why he couldn’t believe tammy was dating him and my wife said then I told him I had heard probably a reason, my wife continued with her story, saying he kind of looked at her and say what did you hear before she said park my wife licked around the head of my cock. She said he kept saying, and smiling. What did you hear about me? I said, what did you say? She said I looked at him and said I hear you have a big cock . My wife, trying to say words as my cock slit in an out of her mouth. She stopped and looked up at me and I said, what did you do? we didn’t do anything the rest of the trip up . She said on their way back the first rest area they came to she pulled off. He then quickly pulled his pants down and my wife said that she started to suck them off. She now was sucking me off then my wife quickly undressed and got on top of me. She started writing me right there on the couch and she said that’s exactly what she did to Steve. She said it on the next few times she would have him drive and she would suck his dick is he drove. They never fucked on the way up. She said it was always on the way back. She said she wanted to tell me because she said she wasn’t going to if they had gotten married. Do she wanted to tell me that she was still fucking Steve. We went up to the bedroom and we fucked all night. Stay cold Steve over and I want to stay here and fuck my wife for the first time and it was amazing. He even brought one of his buddies over one afternoon and my wife fucked then both !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 170
This was a picture my wife sent me one day. But most of the time my wife is very conservative early 40s PTA, school board ,soccer mom and housewife.. my daughter left for college. Her school was two hours away., her boyfriend lives by us, he still goes to high school he’s a senior. Me and the wife we go up and visit my daughter, after about a third visit our daughter asked us if we could start letting her boyfriend ride with us up to visit her. So I called him and told him that if he wanted he could ride up and start riding up with us. He was so happy and we picked him up and he would ride with us. He was such a nice kid good guy. Then after a few months of doing this, my work picked up and I had to start working a lot of weekends for about a year. So I wasn’t able to always go and see my daughter on weekends so my wife would pick up my daughters boyfriend and they would drive together up and see my daughter on weekends. Fast forward a couple years later my daughter and Steve broke up . one night I got home and my wife had a bottle of whiskey and some wine out on the table. She said I need to talk to you she said first let’s have a few drinks so we had a few drinks and then we had some more drinks, and then she came and sat next to me, start kissing me, she said I don’t know how to tell you this, but since Steve and Tammy broke up I should tell you . She said you know the time me and Steve would ride up and see Tammy at school I said yes. She said well I have to tell you something. After Tammy and Steve started to date, me and some teachers heard some of the cheerleaders talking one day and we heard them say (from my daughter she was a cheerleader) Steve had a really big penis. I said oh she then started to rub my cock through my pants. She she said the first couple of trips , we just talked just kind of getting to know each other. I said oh yeah, as my cock started to grow . She said I guess we kind of crossed over to. We were pretty comfortable with each other and we were kind of talking about personal things sometimes. As she continued with the story, she pulled my pants and underwear off, and as she said that she was slowly moving her hand up and down on my car. She said I think this was our fourth or fifth trip together. He said something about why he couldn’t believe tammy was dating him and my wife said then I told him I had heard probably a reason, my wife continued with her story, saying he kind of looked at her and say what did you hear before she said park my wife licked around the head of my cock. She said he kept saying, and smiling. What did you hear about me? I said, what did you say? She said I looked at him and said I hear you have a big cock . My wife, trying to say words as my cock slit in an out of her mouth. She stopped and looked up at me and I said, what did you do? we didn’t do anything the rest of the trip up . She said on their way back the first rest area they came to she pulled off. He then quickly pulled his pants down and my wife said that she started to suck them off. She now was sucking me off then my wife quickly undressed and got on top of me. She started writing me right there on the couch and she said that’s exactly what she did to Steve. She said it on the next few times she would have him drive and she would suck his dick is he drove. They never fucked on the way up. She said it was always on the way back. She said she wanted to tell me because she said she wasn’t going to if they had gotten married. Do she wanted to tell me that she was still fucking Steve. We went up to the bedroom and we fucked all night. Stay cold Steve over and I want to stay here and fuck my wife for the first time and it was amazing. He even brought one of his buddies over one afternoon and my wife fucked then both !!!
Wow your wife is sexy. I love her big tits.