Hotwife anklet....Yes or No?

The risk with this is some ladies wear them only because they think it is cute. So for a man to do this without confirming what it means can be very dangerous.
very true maybe should be like the ear ring thing you have the anklet on one ankle and it means you are a hot wife looking slutting wanting to serve obey please and the other ankle your not looking just like the look or think its cute or maybe we need to make special charms to add to the anklet a charm for hto wife a charm for does anal or is sub or oral or al l aroudn the world girl

My wife's literally say "hotwife or vixen" on them. For someone to where that because it's cute deserves what they get, lol. I would think just wearing an anklet without a marking is something that would be cute. My wife's anklet's leave nothing to the imagination. You know she is on the prowl.
i will need to find some charms like that for my wife and the worlds sub slut

very true maybe should be like the ear ring thing you have the anklet on one ankle and it means you are a hot wife looking slutting wanting to serve obey please and the other ankle your not looking just like the look or think its cute or maybe we need to make special charms to add to the anklet a charm for hto wife a charm for does anal or is sub or oral or al l aroudn the world girl
If you can get everyone on the same page with it, this would be fantastic.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
My wife's literally say "hotwife or vixen" on them. For someone to where that because it's cute deserves what they get, lol. I would think just wearing an anklet without a marking is something that would be cute. My wife's anklet's leave nothing to the imagination. You know she is on the prowl.
These do make it very clear. Even so, it's very easy for a man to be accused of trying to take advantage of, or forcing himself on a woman that I would still be hesitant without talking to her and confirming that she is indeed "on the prowl".

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I tend to err on the side of caution.

The anklet is more of a "conversation piece" and def NOT an invitation to touch me! It does let guys know that I might be down to play, but perhaps not with them specifically. This anklet says HW on it so it's pretty clear. I have one that I wear in less formal engagements, pool, beach, recreation that reads "Hotwife" on it. That's even clearer. I also wear anklets that aren't as obvious. This was at a wedding in TX.

Mrs HW

Ankletweddingnetlabel.pnganklethotwiferesizenetlabel.png

The anklet is more of a "conversation piece" and def NOT an invitation to touch me! It does let guys know that I might be down to play, but perhaps not with them specifically. This anklet says HW on it so it's pretty clear. I have one that I wear in less formal engagements, pool, beach, recreation that reads "Hotwife" on it. That's even clearer. I also wear anklets that aren't as obvious. This was at a wedding in TX.

Mrs HW

View attachment 471492View attachment 471493
Exactly why I said what I did. Your very beautiful btw ;)

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I bought my wife a bunch of generic anklets because they look sexy. She wore one once in the bedroom. Not her style maybe. Also we haven’t left the house since March really.

Reactions: btweets
Do they say Hotwife of HW on any of them?
Unfortunately not 😆

one has one hearts, another 3 hearts, another an infinity symbol.

however I have purchased two other anklets, each have dangling letters from the chain. One says hotwife snd the other something slightly naughtier. I’m not sure my wife will know what a ‘hotwife’ is and will probably just think it’s a term to describe your wife as attractive 😆

Ive held these back to give to her until we have either progressed into the LS, or else if that hits stumbling blocks then I will dare her to wear the naughtier anklet one evening, when we are allowed back out in pubs and bars again.

I have also bought a few temp tatoos with similar words

Reactions: btweets
my wife always does and hopes that a guy notices and knows what it means
I know and i notice. Couple of weeks ago i went to the gas station and there was this couple while in line in the front of me and i noticed her anklet. I waited and outside while they were pumping gas i complimented her on it while hubby was right next to her they smiled and she asked me if i knew the meaning of it... I said yes and continue walking as she really was not my type....

Reactions: HWandStag