Hotwife anklet....Yes or No?

My wife says every wedding ring should come with an anklet and she wears both most of the time. She also says men love fucking her while she wears her wedding ring.

She recently bought me an anklet that says bitch and makes me wear it for 7 days after she cheats. Says if I'm not man enough to stop other men from fucking her, we're going to start sharing that with the world.

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: haluk
Yes she should. I made my wife wear hers. I said its your license to fuck other men. You can't be a hot wife without it. She always had it one when she was fucking other men. And when we were out in about in town, men always smiled as they saw what she had on her ankle. She wore low cut blouses that showed lots of her 40DD tits. She drove young men less than half her age wild.
ISHAREMYWIFE.jpg

I love them. Plain but expensive. An inquisitive glance at a shapely ankle by a passerby met by one slightly arched perfectly maintained eyebrow and a slight smile playing on painted red lips. It's their world. We just live in it.

she has lovely eyes sensual lips a stunning body gorgeous breast and an AW SOME pussy a very sexy attractive beautiful and desirable young lady!
i would love to east her pussy until she squirts and swallow every drop and keep going until she collapse after having multiple orgasms and squirted multiple time in my mouth!

There are many women who wear anklets as a fashion statement or because they like them. Do not confuse those who wear them letting others know their lifestyle choice.
The difference being a plain anklet means nothing. An anklet with wording such as Hotwife, Vixen, Slut, I❤️BBC or charms of the same as a fox head or an upside down pineapple are women letting people know they are on the prowl. If you want someone to take notice, wear one with a charm or wording that indicates your lifestyle choice.
My wife has an anklet that has a HW she wears all.the time if someone asks they tbat person doesnt know the neani g so.i will.tell.them my husband gzve it to.me i say happy wife or they are my initalils

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC