Hotwife anklet....Yes or No?

My GF got 1 a year or so ago. Has worn it many times. Haven't gotten a single reply.

That may partly be to me being with her. Gotta leave her alone at the bar & see what happens.

Reactions: btweets
Should a hot wife wear an anklet?
Absolutely! It doesn't have to mean that you will fuck anyone, but anyone in the scene will likely know what it means. Personally, I find myself sunconsciously looking out for them, especially on nights out. Gives me that sign that the lady may be interested and sort of acts as a key to approach and start a conversation with them (usually starts with a compliment about the anklet) and some discreet questions so I can try and determine if it means 'Hotwife' or is simply a fashion item.

The rest will usually play out naturally.

Reactions: btweets and owlcuck
Absolutely! It doesn't have to mean that you will fuck anyone, but anyone in the scene will likely know what it means. Personally, I find myself sunconsciously looking out for them, especially on nights out. Gives me that sign that the lady may be interested and sort of acts as a key to approach and start a conversation with them (usually starts with a compliment about the anklet) and some discreet questions so I can try and determine if it means 'Hotwife' or is simply a fashion item.

The rest will usually play out naturally.
Yes mine wears one often

Reactions: btweets
Should a hot wife wear an anklet?
Up to the individual, my husband and I find it naughty and adding a thrill. Most people are unaware and would probably just see an anklet.
Here are four we like.

Attachments

• vix 01 - Copy.jpg
    vix 01 - Copy.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 43
  • vix 02 - Copy.jpg
    vix 02 - Copy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
  • vix 03 - Copy.jpg
    vix 03 - Copy.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 43
  • vix 04 - Copy.jpg