Hotwife anklet....Yes or No?

Indeed! And a VERY throughly & well fucked Hotwife.
Looks like you took him bareback? Hope he filled that Hotwife pussy good!!!
Was hubby watching/helping?

Something just a
Unfortunately not 😆

one has one hearts, another 3 hearts, another an infinity symbol.

however I have purchased two other anklets, each have dangling letters from the chain. One says hotwife snd the other something slightly naughtier. I’m not sure my wife will know what a ‘hotwife’ is and will probably just think it’s a term to describe your wife as attractive 😆

Ive held these back to give to her until we have either progressed into the LS, or else if that hits stumbling blocks then I will dare her to wear the naughtier anklet one evening, when we are allowed back out in pubs and bars again.

I have also bought a few temp tatoos with similar words
B5740A1E-E78A-40B1-AE76-35ED74C1D0D3.jpeg

My wife has worn one on her right ankle for years. My daughter told her that she had heard that was a sign you were a swinger, we just laughed it off. Other that that no one said a work or even noticed it for that matter.

Reactions: btweets
My wife normally wears a silver anklet all the time with a vixen charm on it, although at the moment due to winter and wearing boots it is in the jewellery draw. She has had a few comments about it from guys at her work, simply that they like it but it hasn’t lead on to anything. Makes her feel good and makes her wonder when a comment is made if the guy knows the underlying meaning of it or is simply commenting on what he thinks is a nice piece of jewellery

Reactions: btweets