HotWife calling card

The Idea came to me as my wife was going out with a friend. Her friend she did not know that my wife is messing around with other guys. As my wife send me a text message:
She : Oh dear there is one guy sitting on the Bar I do like him a lot. Wish I could drill my fingernails in his nacked butt.
Me: Is he scanning? Is he looking at you?
She: No, he is in a conversation with another guy next to him
Me: Write a note, when you go for the ladies room, drop him the note
She: No, my friend will see it

End of story, my wife never got to know him.

For this reason I printed a calling card for my wife which reads in translation like that:

Did you ever meet a HotWife?
You have now!

Her e-mail

A HotWife is a happily married women with permission and encouragement to flirt and more

Contact me!
I’ll will answer!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 219
  • thumbnail (1).jpeg
    thumbnail (1).jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 217
The Idea came to me as my wife was going out with a friend. Her friend she did not know that my wife is messing around with other guys. As my wife send me a text message:
She : Oh dear there is one guy sitting on the Bar I do like him a lot. Wish I could drill my fingernails in his nacked butt.

For this reason I printed a calling card for my wife which reads in translation like that:

You have now!

Her e-mail

A HotWife is a happily married women with permission and encouragement to flirt and more

Contact me!
I’ll will answer!
Stories! 🤔🥱😴

You have now!

Her e-mail

Contact me!
I’ll will answer!
Brilliant

That is a great idea; we had business cards printed with a link to our username and profile on the swinger site we belong to, as well as a picture we handed out at lifestyle events and parties. My wife also had a business-style card printed with just her information that she handed out to men she wanted, and she could hand it out at bars and places she went to. It was pretty effective, and of the cards she handed out, she had roughly a 90% response rate.

I blurred parts of the card for posting online, but the original card is not blurred. She only gave her number out for text since it seemed most effective.

hallpassBL.png