i''m so excited and turned on by this! This is the truth! I finally have my date with Tim tonight and my husband is still out of town at work. By the time he gets home another man will be enjoying his wife. I've been planning this for weeks!

Mr HW is out of town for work until tonight and I imagine he's forgotten my date with his good friend and our neighbor Tim is tonight. I made this up to remind him when he checks in on the site. I know, I'm a tease. He will be thinking about this all day when he reads it. Hope you all enjoy my tease. I'm not very good at these but it just sounded fun. And it's all true! Tim has worked hard over the years for my pussy. Tonight, it pays off for him!

I'M TIM'S WIFE TONIGHT HONEY. I'LL BE YOUR WIFE AGAIN AFTER TIM'S FINISHED USING ME.

View attachment 603902
Lucky Tim. And I'm sure your hubby is going to be hard all day when he reads that xx

Reactions: Dr.Dick
This is Mr HW, we don't often comment on each other's posts but this was over the top. MY GOD!! I seriously need to jerk off but I don't dare because I want that tonight after (if) she comes home! I'm guessing you feel my pain!

Mr HW
I have some sympathy but I don't like my hubby jerking off either when I'm out playing alone. I'd much rather he waits till I get home, then lick me clean while I tell him all the dirty details. Then he can fuck me as hard as he likes for being such a slut. So it is worth his while to excercise a little restraint xx

Can someone please caption my indian wife

Attachments

• ep1.xhcdn.com_000_107_971_083_1000.jpg
    ep1.xhcdn.com_000_107_971_083_1000.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 59
  • AQwPVaK - Desi indian slut wife from Kissimmee -5.jpg
    AQwPVaK - Desi indian slut wife from Kissimmee -5.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Interracial_Latin_Upskirts_Easy_Indian_wife_from_canarsie_Brooklyn_4526167-0.jpg
    Interracial_Latin_Upskirts_Easy_Indian_wife_from_canarsie_Brooklyn_4526167-0.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 43
  • https___ep0.xhcdn.com_000_158_100_366_1000.jpg
    https___ep0.xhcdn.com_000_158_100_366_1000.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 53