Here is a photo from May when we met a guy who had heard from a friend that my wife would fuck. He told me he had heard about her, how pretty she was, and how hot she was, and I invited him to come by that afternoon. They kissed and he took her blouse off and that was as far as it went....both were still dressed. He took her panties down and unzipped his pants right in front of me... and he got what he came for. Guys that she has been with are always coming by the house to fuck her. This guy was loaded. She leaked cum for a couple of days. I love it when that happens!

P-0769.jpg

Here is a photo from May when we met a guy who had heard from a friend that my wife would fuck. He told me he had heard about her, how pretty she was, and how hot she was, and I invited him to come by that afternoon. They kissed and he took her blouse off and that was as far as it went....both were still dressed. He took her panties down and unzipped his pants right in front of me... and he got what he came for. Guys that she has been with are always coming by the house to fuck her. This guy was loaded. She leaked cum for a couple of days. I love it when that happens!

View attachment 559260
Perfect scenario - he came by and like a good hotwife she gave him what he wanted xx

Reactions: Dlh247 and Dr.Dick