Hotwife on a trip with lover

ParejaSurreal

We started here asking for opinions on this if she should or not go alone with her lover to a half weekend trip where I would meet them on the other day. Well we all three decided to go on. Will be this weekend. We will use this post to tell how it is going... hope it to be interest for you all!

But since I'm here ... what normally hotwives from here use to send to their cuckold while away with lovers? Are the hotwives around mean and keep their hubbies in the dark or are they kinky givers that flood their phones with pics and videos? I'm eager to receive her creampie pics and have my sloppy seconds on the other day.

see ya (sorry about any english mistakes, not my mother tongue.)

Attachments

• MyHotwife.jpeg
    MyHotwife.jpeg
    936.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
We travel with my lovers. This pic was taken on a nude beach in St Martin. Two minutes later all three of us were naked walking hand in hand on the beach. I was in the middle with my horse cock lover on one hand and little dick hubby on the other. We got lots of looks............66923609.jpg

We travel with my lovers. This pic was taken on a nude beach in St Martin. Two minutes later all three of us were naked walking hand in hand on the beach. I was in the middle with my horse cock lover on one hand and little dick hubby on the other. We got lots of looks............View attachment 410026
That has honestly always been such a fantasy for me to do that. I want to walk around in a public area with my wife and her lover where everyone can see my little dick and her lover’s huge dick. It would be so exciting.

Reactions: compassionatedom
We travel with my lovers. This pic was taken on a nude beach in St Martin. Two minutes later all three of us were naked walking hand in hand on the beach. I was in the middle with my horse cock lover on one hand and little dick hubby on the other. We got lots of looks............View attachment 410026
We also travel together a lot, but this will be the 1st she will be leaving earlier with him alone and I will join them on the other day.

Reactions: werekinky2
So they get some alone time before you get there, nice !!
Yeap! We've done something similar once, but I was away in another country, so it does't count and he came to our home. Now it's a trip together, going to the hotel, restaurant, walking alone in the city and fucking a lot sending me gifts lol

Reactions: werekinky2
That has honestly always been such a fantasy for me to do that. I want to walk around in a public area with my wife and her lover where everyone can see my little dick and her lover’s huge dick. It would be so exciting.
It was very erotic and stimulating. I got so horny it was driving me wild. My lovers cock bouncing back and forth while we walked..........

It was very erotic and stimulating. I got so horny it was driving me wild. My lovers cock bouncing back and forth while we walked..........
So many people must have been watching. Staring at the big difference between the two cocks and thinking about the big one fucking you...

My wife and I visit clothing optional resorts in SC, Ga and Fla. I love it when everyone can see the difference between me and her boyfriend.

Reactions: KinkyHotFun
You would probably enjoy what I've done. The three of us take a Lyft. You sit up front with the driver, I sit in back with what is clearly your wife. And chat with you and the driver while she gives me a sloppy blow job

David and I just for reference................this was my first time with him over 3 years ago.
untitled.png
Please tell us the head isn't way up under your rib cage!! That thing needs it's own zip code.

• Haha
Reactions: Kev627
You would probably enjoy what I've done. The three of us take a Lyft. You sit up front with the driver, I sit in back with what is clearly your wife. And chat with you and the driver while she gives me a sloppy blow job
We've done similar in an Uber ride. Lover and myself in backseat and hubby in front. I was wearing a sundress with nothing on underneath, lover hiked it up and fingered me the whole ride (about 10 minutes). My pussy was on full display the whole time. It was VERY erotic.
Hubby gave him a nice cash tip when we got to our destination.