How do husbands "measure up"?

OH hubby knows he can tell by my massive orgasms and the smile on my face, of course he's there to clean up !

Wow, that's incredibly sexy! My wife has sex with her ex-boyfriend pretty regularly. He's about 8 inches and I'm 6 on a good day, and it's such a turn on to see how well he can fuck her and how many times he can make her cum. We're all heterosexual so I don't think I could ever clean up afterward, but my wife does allow me to stroke my cock when I watch them together, lol. We're relatively new to this. Any tips for us?

Wow, that's incredibly sexy! My wife has sex with her ex-boyfriend pretty regularly. He's about 8 inches and I'm 6 on a good day, and it's such a turn on to see how well he can fuck her and how many times he can make her cum. We're all heterosexual so I don't think I could ever clean up afterward, but my wife does allow me to stroke my cock when I watch them together, lol. We're relatively new to this. Any tips for us?
Well we've done the clean up thing since day one, don't know what got into me when I asked him to do it. He was VERY apprehensive at first but once he saw my creampie leaking from me he took the plunge. Now he loves it, says my pussy/his cum taste good together. Keep In mind my hubby is a major Alpha male, this is just a different way for him to express his love for me.

Its never really been a deciding factor for my wife whether the lover is bigger or not than me. I'm average...she says most have been similar in length normal a bit long but actually for her it's the thickness that counts. That said the lover that she recently started up with is huge and she loves it...by her accounts he is the best lover she has had in terms of fucking her but she says that is down to his skill not the size of his cock...that's just a very nice extra bonus.

In terms of how long do they last...she actually hates the fucks that just gone on and on. So she prefer short...hard and fast although longer than 30 seconds lol

Fully erect, without any restraint, I am just under 8-1/2", and thick. My cock-head is larger in diameter than my shaft by about 1/2".

In our decade plus of doing this (hot wife thing), I've seen hundreds of cocks, some bigger, some smaller, some thicker, some thinner.

My wife picks encounter partners based on the appeal of the cock - she demands smooth, completely shaved partners, who are circumcised, with what she calls "pretty" or "beautiful" cocks - deeply veined, big cock-head, and a few other qualities.

She also likes a skilled partner, with stamina, who can control himself. That is a harder to find quality.

If I were to pick an average, most of the cocks my wife selects fall into the five to seven inch range, with the majority probably in the five-six in range. Most partners we find can last twenty minutes before cumming if they are good, some a little longer. Refractory periods vary from five minutes for some younger guys, to a half hour, with increasing stamina after the first cum.

those look like three different pics??????
yep. first one is average. second is too though perhaps a bit longer, nowhere near 8 and prolly not even 7". they do appear to ascend in size though. the last one is enormous if the chip can or something else hasn't been doctored or photo-shopped

yep. first one is average. second is too though perhaps a bit longer, nowhere near 8 and prolly not even 7". they do appear to ascend in size though. the last one is enormous if the chip can or something else hasn't been doctored or photo-shopped

Those are at least two, if not three different cocks. The first two images are cut/circumcised cocks. The last, next to the chip can, is an uncut cock...

Fully erect, without any restraint, I am just under 8-1/2", and thick. My cock-head is larger in diameter than my shaft by about 1/2".

In our decade plus of doing this (hot wife thing), I've seen hundreds of cocks, some bigger, some smaller, some thicker, some thinner.

My wife picks encounter partners based on the appeal of the cock - she demands smooth, completely shaved partners, who are circumcised, with what she calls "pretty" or "beautiful" cocks - deeply veined, big cock-head, and a few other qualities.

She also likes a skilled partner, with stamina, who can control himself. That is a harder to find quality.

If I were to pick an average, most of the cocks my wife selects fall into the five to seven inch range, with the majority probably in the five-six in range. Most partners we find can last twenty minutes before cumming if they are good, some a little longer. Refractory periods vary from five minutes for some younger guys, to a half hour, with increasing stamina after the first cum.

Just an observation but based on what you offer here I have to go ahead and assume those in the gallery are a partner (or partners) then. They do kind of look like they cld all be the same one.