How do husbands "measure up"?

So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.

I don't think size is important. My husband has a common size penis. Three friends are much larger, one is smaller and most are around the same size as my husband. They're all fun and I would never consider leaving him because of someone's cock size.

I enjoy all if the guys are decent and respectful.

I don't measure up very well, about 5" erect and average. I told her it was OK to play a little and she found 2 guys immediately, or rather they found her. One is about eights inches and thick, but the other is very, very thick. She has trouble getting him all the way in, but she such a good girl that she doesn't give up until she has completed the job. Now all she wants is thicker cocks.

To answer your questions:

1.) Partly, it is, yes. I have never been....hmm...for lack of a better phrase...upset that I have a smaller penis, but I have had ex girlfriends insinuate that they wished I had a bigger one. My saving grace is that I'm very oral and manual. And what I lack in length, I do okay with girth - although I don't think I'm extremely thick, my ratio of girth to length is somewhat high. My wife has, reluctantly, admitted to me before that she enjoys a larger cock and has expressed to me that my penis is the second to the smallest she has had. She had an ex boyfriend that she admits she only dated because she loved fucking him happens to be more than twice as big as I am - a comparison she made with the dildo we have bought. It also embarrasses my wife that she gets so turned on and excited and lets go when we use her dildo. So, I believe, without her directly stating it, that size is a bit of an issue for her.

2.) I would expect to see my wife truly satisfied.

3.) And it is more than size. I would love to see her truly enjoy sex, truly let go and allow herself to be pleasured in ways I don't believe I am capable of doing. I'm a lover, not a fucker...if you catch my drift. She has also expressed at times that she wouldn't mind a little more aggression from me, which I try and meet, but I'm not quite sure it tips the bucket for her.

This is what I have been trying to explain to my wife for a couple of months now. When you are participating in it, you can't see how she fully responds to the act.
That is what I want to see.

Reactions: tarnishedsoul
I’m about 5 inches and my wife loves it. She actually told me she had an ex who was 10 inches and she said she didn’t like it. She said it was very uncomfortable for her.

Tom, 10 is quite the uncomfortable length, but 7.5 - 8 with nice girth and she’ll be hooked. Your 5 will never be good for her again. Let her try and get back to me.

My wife normally want sleep with anyone more than once if his penis isn't on the big side. My penis length is average but I'm a little small on girth. And if it nothers her she definitely doesn't make feel that way. This was never a reason for us to begin this lifestyle. But tbh I love when she fucks a thick long cock. There's nothing better than her coming home with a sloppy loose pussy. And she has one guy that's been around since we started this, his penis is big and he pounds her pussy so hard. We both love when she comes back to me and dick just falls in

I’m about 5 inches and my wife loves it. She actually told me she had an ex who was 10 inches and she said she didn’t like it. She said it was very uncomfortable for her.
Can't speak for everyone but I've been told length IS indeed way overrated compared to girth, by my wife and a few other girls/women at one point or another in my life. Of the two very different cocks my wife considers "big ones" she's experienced (back in her university days), the shorter guy, perhaps barely 5 inches, but hung really wide and thick, made her climax every which way, her first orgasms from fucking. The other, 8-9" range but slim, she described as fun to suck and play with, but she found it didn't feel that great at all in her pussy; she loves being on top in control and couldn't come close to sitting all the way down on him, and even in other postions he quicky got too deep and made her uncomfortable. I was her first (we actually took each other's virginity). I'm slender too and just over half that length so she's always taken me rather easily.

She's only ever had a handful of climaxes fucking me, but she still seems to enjoy our sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarnishedsoul