How do husbands "measure up"?

So my wife still loves sex with me, but she does enjoy being honest about her preference for her ex-boyfriend's much bigger cock. She even went out and got a dildo exactly his size, and there have been times when I want to have sex with her, but she tells me to get the big dildo out because she's needing more. It's humilating but such a turn on too :) Any guys get anything similar from your wife?

It’s been a while, since I’ve been on.
Actually, my wife and I role play with a dildo occasionally. The first time we ever used one, she felt incredibly guilty that it felt so good to her. We haven’t done it in a while, but she has finally gotten to the point where she feels comfortable admitting she enjoys something bigger. Hopefully, someday she’ll go for the real thing.

Reactions: spin418
I don't think size is important. My husband has a common size penis. Three friends are much larger, one is smaller and most are around the same size as my husband. They're all fun and I would never consider leaving him because of someone's cock size.

I enjoy all if the guys are decent and respectful.

The few times my wife had expressed interest, respect seemed to be paramount to her. I think it’s a discretion issue for her more than anything.

Reactions: Naughty
I am of average size and have great sex with my wife and she says she is not into big cocks and size is not important to her. I am not sure she is being completely honest as when I see her taking a bigger cock you can see something in her eyes.

She had a guy last week that was much bigger than me and kept really hard and lasted for ages. I have never see her cum so much, she lost control and just went from one orgasm to the next. It was fantastic to watch and I would like to take her to him again but I think she was a bit freaked out by her loss of control. This was a week ago and I think she is still processing how mind blowing the experience was and when she has recovered, she will want to go back for more.

I am of average size and have great sex with my wife and she says she is not into big cocks and size is not important to her. I am not sure she is being completely honest as when I see her taking a bigger cock you can see something in her eyes.

She had a guy last week that was much bigger than me and kept really hard and lasted for ages. I have never see her cum so much, she lost control and just went from one orgasm to the next. It was fantastic to watch and I would like to take her to him again but I think she was a bit freaked out by her loss of control. This was a week ago and I think she is still processing how mind blowing the experience was and when she has recovered, she will want to go back for more.

As an update, it's been about a month but I am taking my wife to him tonight. I hope she enjoys it as much this time!

Per your update, it sounds like things are moving nicely. I'd think with a wife who feels hesitant in the way you describe, you have to be supportive. That means being patient. Also reassuring.......which means letting her know how much you enjoyed it too. That her pleasure was the point of this!!! Make sure she understands that you find beauty and your own gratification in seeing her let go, taken to new places sexually.

Reactions: Naughty
So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.

Attachments

• E0486A02-A664-43C7-9D01-14BB83E5210F.jpeg
    E0486A02-A664-43C7-9D01-14BB83E5210F.jpeg
    743.3 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Dlh247
Penis size and ability to last a long time in bed were major factors in our decision over 40 years to ago to test the waters. Stacey and I had dated throughout college but didn't have sex until about half way thru. Though satisfying for us both I knew that she wasn't getting everything she wanted from me. I am around 5 inches and have never been able to last more than a minute - no matter how hard I've tried and different techniques, lotions and devices I've used to lengthen the time. So fast forward to a few months into our marriage and we were enjoying fantasizing about her having sex with other men. One thing led to another and I encouraged her to have sex with somebody who was much more endowed than me. Though I wasn't allowed to watch, she shared every detail each time. The common theme was that he was above average in size and could last "forever". She enjoyed the longer sessions with him which also meant different positions. She also enjoyed the bigger cock - filled her in ways I couldn't. So for us size and length of time for sex played a major role. Ultimately, we've enjoyed this lifestyle off and on for over 40 years - still do. We both are getting what we want.

Hope someone like this one lol
Seriously!!! Sure i like it... and here a kiss for it too
27560-5fdb385ce1da9fec76244e0f10d2309d-jpg.139645

Reactions: Dlh247 and MG1958