How do husbands "measure up"?

So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.
My penis measures just under four inches long when erect and only one and a quarter inches wide. My wife has two regular guys that are over twice my size.

I haven't have any complaints from my partners the only little complaint been that I'm to big and to go slow and after that is history the sore for a little but after that come back for more and by the way is the same cock in both pics and in the last pic I post here lol

Attachments

• 20181218_104114.jpg
    20181218_104114.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 21
Personally I am not 'into' the size thing. My husband is more than adequate (about 8 inches) but I have enjoyed partners who have been both larger and smaller. Probably the 2 best cocks I've had the pleasure of were both quite a bit bigger :rolleyes: but that was purely by chance not design.

As for the how long it lasts question I have always found that guys who just go on banging away endlessly make me feel less of a woman, its as if I don't do anything for them and I'm just a piece of meat. That's not to say I want them to finish in 5 minutes o_O but it is much more of a turn on when you feel you are turning them on and making them cum :).
Tender guys are sexy?😉

I came from a relationship that turned into just hot sex and dates before I had met hubby. The first time I saw his cock I was deep down disappointed (4 inches) but he was really sweet and I actually enjoyed our time together so I had to give him the benefit of the doubt. My previous lover had been 11 inches and took some serious training as he was 6'3 and I stand at 4'11. So you can already see why we chose this lifestyle. Hubby is only 5'8 so you can see how he stacked up. He caught me cheating but he already knew that he was not satisfying me sexually by that time and we had a long conversation about sex and my ex and to my surprise he was totally okay with it saying he just wants to see me happy. He would notice how much my mood changed after havhing my bull.

Obviously from all the posts there is a wide range of opinions. Me? I love a big THICK cock, stretches me in all the right places and sucking on a beautiful cock is extremely enjoyable.
Ur honesty really turns me on
My husband is 5.5", and my bull is probably between 7.5 to 8 inches. BIG difference, and the latter feels WAY better if I'm being honest.
Way way better

I am of average size and have great sex with my wife and she says she is not into big cocks and size is not important to her. I am not sure she is being completely honest as when I see her taking a bigger cock you can see something in her eyes.

She had a guy last week that was much bigger than me and kept really hard and lasted for ages. I have never see her cum so much, she lost control and just went from one orgasm to the next. It was fantastic to watch and I would like to take her to him again but I think she was a bit freaked out by her loss of control. This was a week ago and I think she is still processing how mind blowing the experience was and when she has recovered, she will want to go back for more.
Most well endowed men can fuck for ages and can satisfy her first before we we cum

• Love
Reactions: BWChotwife
My exwife screwed many of my friend and coworkers. She was very open and non discrete about these encounters and would often refer to me as pencil dick. I was 7" long in my 20's but very thin. My current wife was a virgin when we married and never showed interest in sex until she had a chance meeting with and old college boyfriend. Once she had that thick cock her sex drive went through the roof. She is finally comfortable calling me a pencil dick and talking about how much she likes a thick cock. She has had 2 long term relationships with guys I know and makes it a point to comment on loving the thickness.

Reactions: Dlh247 and owlcuck
My husband is pretty well endowed. Based on some comments other feel that way too. I don't know the numbers but everyone can take a look and see what they think. I'm more into quality than quantity. A 9" cock is fine if it's used right. If not I'd go for a 4"er that's attached to a man who knows how to please a lady. ;)

I must admit I like bigger. Hubby is pretty large but he still loves seeing me take larger than him. Saying that if I let a stranger pick me up because I'm attracted to him, you don't always know what you're getting beforehand and when you're feeling horny a fuck is a fuck so I've had a lot of more average guys too and still had fun xx

I am right at 5" and 4.5" girth. My wife does enjoy longer and thicker cocks, but her main goal is variety. Actually, who am I kidding. Pretty sure every one of her fuckbuddies has had a bigger dick. In three years, she hasn't played with a single man who has an average size dick. I think the price of admission to her mouth and pussy is a large thick cock. On the plus side, we do have a penis extender than I use from time to time. It makes me longer and thicker. Her response when I wear it is different than my penis alone. But she usually does want me to take the extender off and she still orgasms when I keep fucking her stretched pussy. It's all good!

Last edited:
Reactions: davelb76
Great topic. My wife revealed to me that 2 of her exes were big, the first was after her divorce and she went from a 5" hubby to a 9" FB. Big difference. after lots of talks, dildo selections that range from 6"-11" we have become brutally honest and it's a big turn on. It is so hot to see her pleasured by an 11" thick piece of meat and her telling me how good it feels to be stretched out and full. The double whammy is when she is well fucked and stretched it's an insane turn on for me. After her first HW experience (she went to visit her hung ex) we have actually made size requirements for any of her dates. It may sound harsh, but its partially because I love her so much she just deserves the best and there is no point in wasting time with a _" guy that wont drive her over the edge from deep penetration. when you can be brutally honest with each other with no reservations it is amazing, and can get really fun. Ex: "you cant even feel me after that BWC just resized your pussy can you?" "Nope" 🔥

My wife prefers bigger but he has to know what he's doing. I'm am under just under 5 and not very thick and we still fuck all the time and she loves it but definitely only cuts from penetration on a big cock... 7 to 8 and thick she prefers. Love when she makes fun of mine when it's just us, around her play partner idk it's a little too much even though it seems like a good idea when they aren't there lol someday