How do husbands "measure up"?

just over 5" erect
Amen - You are right about one factor erection length. Other factors are 1) thickness of cock after erection 2) erection angle from initial position ( 0 degree no good, 180 degree no good, 90 very nice to fuck) 3) playing time longer the hour more merrier 4) amount of cum and it's thickness 5) method of relaxing after hard work. If you are good in all these departments your grade will A++. My grade is C- which is simple truth for rest of my life. Thanks

Reactions: Dlh247
My exwife screwed many of my friend and coworkers. She was very open and non discrete about these encounters and would often refer to me as pencil dick. I was 7" long in my 20's but very thin. My current wife was a virgin when we married and never showed interest in sex until she had a chance meeting with and old college boyfriend. Once she had that thick cock her sex drive went through the roof. She is finally comfortable calling me a pencil dick and talking about how much she likes a thick cock. She has had 2 long term relationships with guys I know and makes it a point to comment on loving the thickness.
seven inches perfect length wish I was 7 inches

Mr Lmws has a very thick 5 inch cock. My Bull, T, has an 8 inch cock. Not as thick as hubby but the length hits my deep spot perfectly and he lasts much longer than hubby. One of the best parts of being a woman in the HotWife lifestyle is still enjoying the sexy my husband and I have but also enjoying a nice big dick that can fuck me, cum in me and be ready for multiple rounds in an evening. Hubby is a one and done kinda guy. Still a great fuck, but a girl needs more, sometimes.

Reactions: Sure-fig
So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.
Well theoretically ALL my other men have been bigger than my husband (who's not small) but of course that's not always true when their underwear comes down. And lasting longer is always a factor. I need longer-lasting intercourse than my husband generally gives me (though he's better now we have a sleeve) so a guy who is bigger (thicker especially) and can last longer stands a good chance of a second date.

So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.
My wife loves bbc but doesn't care for my lil package anymore

Hubby's lil package

Attachments

• 16507416696155986395621142487182.jpg
    16507416696155986395621142487182.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 9