How do you finish?

weltolno

Couple
Gold
Started as a way of birth control , or a way to NOT impregnate my wife. I fuck her till she comes, then I lay down, and she lower her asshole into my mouth for me to jerk off while I tongue and suck on her asshole. This happen almost 80 % of the time , I love that shit. The other 20% her feet are on my face while I jerk off. I don’t remember the last time I came in her pussy. So I ask you, how do you finish?, is it always in the pussy?. At this point I have no interest in coming in her pussy, I need her little asshole in my mouth, or I need her feet. Talk to me boys or girls.

With wife 99% of the time in her puss. Once in a while in her mouth or butt hole.
When I was younger I always used rubbers so in the condom....better in her mouth, ok with a hand job.
With a gal I was confident she was safe, I'd prefer in her pussy.
I never did enjoy unloading on her face, tits or anywhere on her, not my thing at all.

Started as a way of birth control , or a way to NOT impregnate my wife. I fuck her till she comes, then I lay down, and she lower her asshole into my mouth for me to jerk off while I tongue and suck on her asshole. This happen almost 80 % of the time , I love that shit. The other 20% her feet are on my face while I jerk off. I don’t remember the last time I came in her pussy. So I ask you, how do you finish?, is it always in the pussy?. At this point I have no interest in coming in her pussy, I need her little asshole in my mouth, or I need her feet. Talk to me boys or girls.
I cum in face be more sexy when be full of cum

About 90% of the time I cum on her ass if we're doing doggy or ill cum all over her pussy if im fucking her missionary. The other 8% ill cum in her pussy and the last 2% she'll blow me till I cum down her throat.

Reactions: TNels
I've always enjoyed clean up, so in my wife's pussy mostly. She enjoys the feeling of a man cumming in her pussy too. I have painted her tits, and cleaned, or in her mouth. Occasionally, I'll cum with my cock head barely in her pussy and spurt some cum on it - makes for a tasty clean up. Mostly deep in her pussy though.

Years ago a girl I was seeing cleaned my dick off after I finished inside her then kissed me. Was very hot for me because she was so turned on.
Present day, wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know off and on. One thing that turns her and me on like crazy is after he finishes in her, I slide in right after and she cleans his dick with her mouth for a min then we kiss. Nothing hotter for us.