How do you want to fuck my petite submissive redhead?

How do you want to fuck my petite submissive redhead? (Vote for your top 2)

• MFM 3some on a weekend long camping trip: Facefuck by the fire, anal on the trail, DP in the tent

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • One-on-one - I "loan" her to you for 24 hours - describe below how you spend that time

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Exhibitionism in a Nightclub: groped at the bar, fingered under the table, blowjob in the back, etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • BDSM Gangbang - she's tied down, holes exposed for use, roomful of guys, have your way with her

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Those are all such very good choices I'd be happy with any of them, although having her for 24hrs to do what a wish with is very intriguing. Send you messages and updates as i show her off around town, before taking her home and tieing her up and having my way. Invite a few guys to keep her full and used while in recover then take her around again, showing off the cum she milked from all those guys amd bring her home to you like that

• Love
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
Those are all such very good choices I'd be happy with any of them, although having her for 24hrs to do what a wish with is very intriguing. Send you messages and updates as i show her off around town, before taking her home and tieing her up and having my way. Invite a few guys to keep her full and used while in recover then take her around again, showing off the cum she milked from all those guys amd bring her home to you like that
I'm going to need to hear details regarding how and where you go about "showing her off around town". This sounds like an A++ plan.

Last edited:
I want a blowjob in a bar and fuck her with you recording it in the bathroom;)
On her knees under the table, tits pulled out of her top so you can reach down and grope them while she chokes on your cock. Then take her to the men's restroom and strip her down to her high heels, bend her over the sink and pound her pussy from behind so any guy walking in can watch or take pics with their phone.

I wanna fuck her all hole hardly more hardly without break with my friends groups (5 to 8 ) stretch her pussy ass boobs and fuck her till morning and fill her body and holes with our cum
Yes! Put a collar and leash on her and tie it to the wall of your basement or toolshed. Invite your friends over and use her for 24 hours, taking some breaks here and there. Make a party out of it, serve food and drinks and let anyone use her holes when they feel like it. Make a drinking game out of it. If you can't make her squirt after ten minutes of pounding her pussy, take a shot.