How has your wife changed after..?

Rider400

Male
From
UK
We started into lifestyle with my wife loving one night stands. Afterwards we used to have amazing sex. Few years later she fell for a guy emotionally. Cucked me, and denied me penetration. After like 10 months or so, it was our anniversary. She texted me to say that because of anniversary, I could take her pussy. We had drinks and later we were both naked kissing wildly. She got on top of me, and I noticed that her style had completely changed. Our rhythm had become out of synch. I was giving her my usual strokes but she wanted different. To the point that she no longer wanted it. We ended up masturbating and later she laughed and said honey I can easily say that you have lost your pussy. It does not belong to you. Have you guys felt that? Did your wife rhythms changed? Or how did she change in bed?

We started into lifestyle with my wife loving one night stands. Afterwards we used to have amazing sex. Few years later she fell for a guy emotionally. Cucked me, and denied me penetration. After like 10 months or so, it was our anniversary. She texted me to say that because of anniversary, I could take her pussy. We had drinks and later we were both naked kissing wildly. She got on top of me, and I noticed that her style had completely changed. Our rhythm had become out of synch. I was giving her my usual strokes but she wanted different. To the point that she no longer wanted it. We ended up masturbating and later she laughed and said honey I can easily say that you have lost your pussy. It does not belong to you. Have you guys felt that? Did your wife rhythms changed? Or how did she change in bed?
She found someone with a bigger cock who fucks her better you let that happen my point her you should let the same bull who u let ur wife fucked to fuck you 2 this way you both lost control of ur holes and they’re not the same anymore I got some who’s will to fuck you and ur wife and get it even with thanks

Of course my wife changed. She got used to a bigger cock and someone who was making her organism while sliding his cock in and out of her. When I was active with my wife, she just sorta kinda laid there and when I was done she would say she loved me. With them, she is squirming, moaning, screaming and cumming, all things she never did while I was going her. With your wife on top comment, same thing happened to me. She was used to riding a longer cock and my short one kept popping out as she went up. It was not very long before my sex with my wife only involved a strap-on. Sometimes I would wear it and she would ride me. Most times she wears it and fucks me. It didn’t take me long to be moaning and grunting while she is sliding the dildo in and out of me like the way she does when her boyfriends are fucking her. She knows when she makes me cum too.

So of course my wife changed. I think it is for the better. I am so happy that she is enjoying herself.

Of course my wife changed. She got used to a bigger cock and someone who was making her organism while sliding his cock in and out of her. When I was active with my wife, she just sorta kinda laid there and when I was done she would say she loved me. With them, she is squirming, moaning, screaming and cumming, all things she never did while I was going her. With your wife on top comment, same thing happened to me. She was used to riding a longer cock and my short one kept popping out as she went up. It was not very long before my sex with my wife only involved a strap-on. Sometimes I would wear it and she would ride me. Most times she wears it and fucks me. It didn’t take me long to be moaning and grunting while she is sliding the dildo in and out of me like the way she does when her boyfriends are fucking her. She knows when she makes me cum too.

So of course my wife changed. I think it is for the better. I am so happy that she is enjoying herself.
She didn’t change mentaly even ur wives holes has changed wider opener and fully Lose

My wife fucks me with a long thick dildo ... She starts out slow and opens me up then ends up pounding the hell out of me... Then stops and makes me beg for more, harder, faster... Fuck me... She does and calls me her bitch and tells me I have a little pothtic dick... I love every minute of it...

All I wanted was for to get out of her depression and get her confidence back after our child was born.

After convincing her to go through with it ( it wasn’t easy) I’m 5’7” 6 inches hard Jose her coworker was taller and in the athletic side just under 9 inches and easily twice as thick as mine.

In four months we met up with maybe a dozen times, always fucked her 2-6 times depending if he popped the lil blue pill.

Her confidence sky rocketed, no more depression, she was more involved with our baby, our family even noticed the difference, more like how she used to be.

That was the start of her turning into a slut wife.

About 4 years ago we got into mfm sex fun with a guy we know. First times were weird, scary, awkward but exciting for her and me. He'd visit, chit chat, couple of drinks, they'd kiss for a few then he'd fuck her over the back of the couch. Took maybe 15 min from start to finish. He'd leave then her and I would have sex till I was beat. Got more relaxed each time. Now we're real comfy together, he stays for 2 - 3 hours.
Yes she's much different how she likes sex now. The way she moves, the things she asks for, things she says, how she moans...all very different than befor.

All I wanted was for to get out of her depression and get her confidence back after our child was born.

After convincing her to go through with it ( it wasn’t easy) I’m 5’7” 6 inches hard Jose her coworker was taller and in the athletic side just under 9 inches and easily twice as thick as mine.

In four months we met up with maybe a dozen times, always fucked her 2-6 times depending if he popped the lil blue pill.

Her confidence sky rocketed, no more depression, she was more involved with our baby, our family even noticed the difference, more like how she used to be.

That was the start of her turning into a slut wife.
Same happened for my wife. Wonderful to see. The fact that our sex life was better then ever was an added bonus.

Reactions: Ocguy and cuck52
My wife was originally more quiet and submissive type. Since I am more of the submissive type too, our sex life didn't amount to much but we loved each other dearly. It's a long story but we tried her cuckolding me and it was life-altering experience in a good way. Since then she has become much more confident and with me she is a total domm. She is sub to her bull but is totally dominating me and we both love it

How has your wife changed after.........

We met as she turned 16, she was untouched by male hands i was 21 and had limited sexual experience with other girls. We fell in love and sex was daily and enjoyable. She cheated on me when she was 16 and again at 17 and admitted both immediately, she was full of remose and pleaded for forgiveness and yet i still married her when she was 18. On our honeymoon she throught she might be pregnant and all sex stopped when this was later confirmed.

After the birth sex between us was rare a mix of pressures and tiredness on both our behalfs as i worked shifts and she was a fulltime mum with a part time job too.

However unknown to me at 21 she had her first affair, then after a second child another with my best friend. He wanted to fuck my wife and made no secret of this to me and a mix of sexual fustration on my behalf led me finally to agree he could try, knowing he would fail.

He didnt, she offered no resistance to him an experience lover and i watched as he over many hours seduced my wife then fucked her.

He showed me what a poor inexperienced lover i was and how her young body reacted to a seasoned lover, on the plus side our sex lives improved so i saw the benefits of this so continued to allow him access to her.

A couple of years later she lied to me about fucking him something i had seen through his semi open curtains and in the following argument, rather one sided i will add, she pleaded for forgiveness and told me all.

She said their affair had predated this first watch, she was sure i would probably like watching her being fucked and she wanted me to know she liked a bit more than i could offer her and gave me this "first" opportunity to say NO, i didnt. Its true i then allowed him to see her knowing what they were doing and gained a real liking for this and the improvement in our sex lives.

So the title "how has your wife changed after" in our house is more how did i change...........................or more accurately how did she change me.

I became fully aware after this argument that they had both conditioned me into being what she wanted and i always had been to her, a cuck husband, his later admission that it was she that invited him to fuck her whilst being a model vanilla wife with me confirmed this. She has never denied this.

I've been in that situation where we've masturbated talking about her affairs with men instead of actually having sex. I don't perform as well either...I fuck slowly, never hard. The worst part is I get treated with less respect sometimes, not something I wanted but it kind of happened. I think her cuckolding me had a big impact on her and our relationship. The cuckolding got nasty including her cheating and trying to have another man's baby.

My wife definatly changed , her lover was very experianced and had a 10in cock . When we had sex she would just lay there until i finished . Her lover showed her differant positions where she could fully enjoy his cock .
After that she became a size queen and never looked back . We are no longer together , she is now with a guy 10 years younger than me .

My Wife changed how she wanked me off, instead of the usual up and down...she now thrust from above with a hard downward stroke to the balls.....it was quite good lol.

Reactions: DonD