How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?

How long have you been sharing your wife and have you ever regret it?
Been sharing my wife since 1998, so almost 25 years. Have never regretted it once, but recognize this lifestyle is not for every one. Being the husband in a open marriage is so much different than a "conventional" one. I am a very confident and secure person. Our marriage is rock solid and the trust between me and my wife is unbreakable. To date my wife has been with 23 different men, if you have an ego you can't control or are the jealous type then "wife sharing" is probably not a road someone should go down..

Been sharing my wife since 1998, so almost 25 years. Have never regretted it once, but recognize this lifestyle is not for every one. Being the husband in a open marriage is so much different than a "conventional" one. I am a very confident and secure person. Our marriage is rock solid and the trust between me and my wife is unbreakable. To date my wife has been with 23 different men, if you have an ego you can't control or are the jealous type then "wife sharing" is probably not a road someone should go down..
I think we are at the point to going there. I really want to do this and fantasize about it all the time. Just would like some input from couples that have been there. Does she treat you different?

are you in a cuck relationship or a stag

I think we are at the point to going there. I really want to do this and fantasize about it all the time. Just would like some input from couples that have been there. Does she treat you different?
Not sure what you mean exactly. She is in love with me and we share an emotional intimacy or bond that does not exist with anyone else. She has sex with other men because it is fun, to experience new things, and for sexual pleasure. But it is just physical intimacy and we are careful about letting emotion get out of control. These are our "adventures". So I guess the answer would be yes, she does treat me differently as she should. I would add that after she is with other men and we come back together this is a sort of reclaiming of our love for one another and has enhanced our marriage. I can only speak for us, what other couples experience or are looking may be different and if it works for them then that's cool to.

Not sure what you mean exactly. She is in love with me and we share an emotional intimacy or bond that does not exist with anyone else. She has sex with other men because it is fun, to experience new things, and for sexual pleasure. But it is just physical intimacy and we are careful about letting emotion get out of control. These are our "adventures". So I guess the answer would be yes, she does treat me differently as she should. I would add that after she is with other men and we come back together this is a sort of reclaiming of our love for one another and has enhanced our marriage. I can only speak for us, what other couples experience or are looking may be different and if it works for them then that's cool to.
I guess my question would be does she still respect you and not look at you as a beta male for sharing her. Also do you have sex with other women?

I would say our relationship leans more towards Stag. There is no dominance or control in our relationship like it typical in a Cuck one. However, I have played a somewhat submissive or secondary role on some occasions. Also, the other men we do not consider "bulls".
that sounds like the relationship i want and expect. Could you tell me how you get started

I guess my question would be does she still respect you and not look at you as a beta male for sharing her. Also do you have sex with other women?
Yes, she respects me and does not consider me a beta male. On the contrary, it takes a very confident and secure man to condone sharing his wife. I have never felt threatened by another male in this respect and the wife has never made any sort of comparison that might make me feel inferior to one of her lovers. I do have sex with other women, we have tried MMF, MFMF, and FFM scenarios. My preference is to watch her play.

Yes, she respects me and does not consider me a beta male. On the contrary, it takes a very confident and secure man to condone sharing his wife. I have never felt threatened by another male in this respect and the wife has never made any sort of comparison that might make me feel inferior to one of her lovers. I do have sex with other women, we have tried MMF, MFMF, and FFM scenarios. My preference is to watch her play.
I am glad to hear that. I don't know why but the older I get I am a lot more interested in watching her than I am getting with another woman. I never thought I would be like this I really don't know what happened to me and I have been questioning my sanity because i have always been an alfa male.

I am glad to hear that. I don't know why but the older I get I am a lot more interested in watching her than I am getting with another woman. I never thought I would be like this I really don't know what happened to me and I have been questioning my sanity because i have always been an alfa male.
I was the same at first. Looking back a lot as has change as far as my attitude. I was pretty insecure that first time, tons of rules and all that. Ended being just nonsense and interfered with the experience. I don't think there is anything wrong with your sanity, you can still be the alpha and enjoy seeing your wife with other men. That's what I have been doing.