How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

For years my wife claimed I was the only one after marriage. Then one night the truth came out. She has been sucking cock all along. I always knew she loved cock and it excites me. The first of 5 was on our first wedding anniversary. She was visiting friends in Chicago. They all went out to disco - the 70s - and she had some drinks and smoke. Met a guy and they started dancing and grinding. Eventually they ended up in his car in the lot where she unzipped him and popped out his cock. She said she gobbled the whole thing. He came fast and spurted on here cheeks and dribbled on her blouse .

You share - I’ll share.
Definitely the perfect wife love watching my wife sucking off nuther man's Dick she looks so sexy!!!!

For some reason, married women ... like the woman who's hand is shown here ... love to suck my cock. I'm not even sure why. But I can't tell you how many married women either just opened my pants or asked to suck it while on a date, or at a party. Some even took pictures, or allowed me to take pictures.
View attachment 1079433
IME, many women love to suck cock. They just fear a sub power relationship will develop from long term sucking with their husbands. There is no fear of that with lovers so they can go crazy and get what they need too. Thanks for giving wives what they need. I wish mine was sucking your cock right now.

My wife started sucking cock when she was very young. Because she said she found out she could get any guy do do anything she wanted if she agreed to blow them. And to this day (after 31 years with her), I know she still sucks a cock every now and then.

My wife started sucking cock when she was very young. Because she said she found out she could get any guy do do anything she wanted if she agreed to blow them. And to this day (after 31 years with her), I know she still sucks a cock every now and then.
We guys are suck suckers for a BJ. Congratulations on having a hot wife.

I think the expected post covid cock craze I expected has finally kicked in. In the past 5 months or so she has according to what she has shared added 16 to the number she has sucked.

5 randoms she met while out trying to get laid.

1 friend she decided to start fucking even though we had previously agreed to keep our no friends guideline in place.

3 guys at work. The COO, the head of HR and one VP. And at work means in the office.

7 strangers on two trips to an adult bookstore.

My wife has sucked loads of guys she is a barmaid so there is plenty of scope, she has always fucked and given blowjobs on first dates or meetings in a club/pub etc,but recently she told me how she sucked her boss she said she pumped him in and out of her mouth she said he had a big dick...biger than my dick then with the tip of her tongue went up and down the shaft then circling the tip,she said he started to fuck her face l think he must have been deep throttling her because she said she wondered whether to swallow but then he came right hard at the back of her throat...he then finger fucked her she said in was nice really nice

My wife has sucked loads of guys she is a barmaid so there is plenty of scope, she has always fucked and given blowjobs on first dates or meetings in a club/pub etc,but recently she told me how she sucked her boss she said she pumped him in and out of her mouth she said he had a big dick...biger than my dick then with the tip of her tongue went up and down the shaft then circling the tip,she said he started to fuck her face l think he must have been deep throttling her because she said she wondered whether to swallow but then he came right hard at the back of her throat...he then finger fucked her she said in was nice really nice
Sexy fucking bar winches!! 😉😉

My wife loves sucking cock. Doesn't take long for her to fall to her knees and get his guest hard as a rock. In married, let's see, been at it for 15 years, average about 11 guys a year, some multiples, so maybe 200+

Attachments

• 0020 (7)B-Eraser.jpg
    0020 (7)B-Eraser.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 962_1000.jpg
    962_1000.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 24804315257_06f3cdd538_k (1).jpg
    24804315257_06f3cdd538_k (1).jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 37931879191_b0bf10_o.jpg
    37931879191_b0bf10_o.jpg