How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

Mia moglie quando aveva 55 anni ha flirtato e poi anche scopato con un amico del figlio, aveva scoperto che lui si masturbava con le sue mutandine usate nel bagno di casa nostra, quindi lo ha cercato sul posto di lavoro di lui e si è fatta corteggiare e . . . . beh alla fine hanno scopato per una settimana, poi tutto è finito.

Reactions: DonD
Hi Joe & Clair my wifes is 72 now last year we went to a friends party my wife is a nice 38ddd 163 5-2 shaved smooth she has always wanted to have someone younger well when we went to the party she was wearing a sheer top low cut n a skirt the friends son knew us well n when i was alone talking to others my wife was chatting with steven 18 just turned 18 i should say they went to walk outside dark ow n gave the the sign to follow when the went in the back yard steven kissed my wife n started to caress her breasts she in turn was rubbing his cock took it out and started to suck him off she can take it all down no reflus he was 7 " i say as i watched thaT WAS THEN the next daY SHE ASKED STEVEN OVER N TOOK HIM TO BED i had a camera set up to click on the motion well all i can say he has to learn not to cum so fast he hAS FUCKED MY WIFE ON A REG BASCIS HE ALSO SAID THAT HIS 19 YO SISTER HAS MADE LOVE TO HIM N NOOW WANTS TO GET ME IN BED
That is so hot

He was 18 years younger than her she met him during a dr visit, she had to ask if he was sexually active and he said no but I wish and she told me how he was checking her out and asked if she was married and they started talking about sex and she told me how turned on she was with the fact that he was not shy about telling her how attractive she was and she took a picture of pussy in the bathroom and how wet she is and told me that if I gave her permission she could help him out and I was massively turned on and wanted pictures and a video of them and I wanted to see them kiss and touch and she told me that when she took his blood pressure and got really close and leaned over and he started checking her out and and he kissed her neck and she told me how they started making out and she couldn’t help her self and started rubbing his cock through his pants and she knew the doctor was coming and she told him that if he wants more he would have to meet her after work and she told me how wet she is thinking about giving him a blowjob and possibly taking her raw and I told her that would be very sexy and she wanted to make sure I would reclaim her and I told her I’ll be waiting naked in bed for her and she flat out said that almost made her cum. I had so much precum I used it as lube and she set her phone up and I got a full frontal of them kissing and she jerking him off and he has his fingers inside her finger fucking and she got naked and started sucking his dick watching her pleasing another man was so fucking sexy and I heard him say that he wanted to fill her and she said nothing and layed down in the back seat he climbed between her legs and they were having deep sex and the moaning sounds and them kissing made me want to cum and after he filled her the recording stopped and she was coming home for me to reclaim her

mia moglie aveva 45 anni e il ragazzo del college che ha incontrato al club ne aveva appena 22. roberto il ragazzo dell'università era in una discoteca piena d'estate con il tutto esaurito. Roberto era con altre due amiche, Elena era con me, indossava una minigonna di jeans cortissima senza mutandine sotto e una camicetta senza reggiseno trasparente che lasciava vedere tutto, anche i suoi capezzoli sempre più duri. Roberto osserva la pazzia di mia moglie che nel frattempo si scatenava lungo la pista da ballo e Roberto le si avvicina invitandola a ballare il genere latino americano. lei mi guarda anche lui mi guarda e io approvo e vedo Elena mia moglie ora così troia che abbraccia questo nuovo studente universitario in ballo in salsa e merengues da infarto e con una minigonna cortissima mutandine dopo aver ballato siamo andati a bere al bar e poi loro due hanno ripreso a ballare. a fine serata elena ha voluto conoscere molto bene Roberto, invitandolo prima di fargli capire le sue intenzioni in macchina e chiarendo subito il mio ruolo di marito cornuto e segaiolo. Elena ha fatto un regalo al ragazzo, un vertiginoso pompino ingoiato dandoci appuntamento il giorno dopo a casa sua per l'occasione gratuita anche se viveva con le due amiche conosciute in discoteca e con le quali tutte e tre Elena dopo qualche settimana si sono divertite a scoparsele tutte e tre contemporaneamente nello stesso letto ma questa è un'altra storia invitandolo prima di fargli capire le sue intenzioni in macchina e chiarendo subito il mio ruolo di marito cornuto e segaiolo. Elena ha fatto un regalo al ragazzo, un vertiginoso pompino ingoiato dandoci appuntamento il giorno dopo a casa sua per l'occasione gratuita anche se vivendo con le due amiche conosciute in discoteca e con le quali tutte e tre Elena dopo qualche settimana si sono divertite a scoparsele tutte e tre contemporaneamente nello stesso letto ma questa è un'altra storia invitandolo prima di fargli capire le sue intenzioni in macchina e chiarendo subito il mio ruolo di marito cornuto e segaiolo . Elena ha fatto un regalo al ragazzo, un vertiginoso pompino ingoiato dandoci appuntamento il giorno dopo a casa sua per l'occasione gratuita anche se vivendo con le due amiche conosciute in discoteca e con le quali tutte e tre Elena dopo qualche settimana si sono divertite a scoparsele tutte e tre contemporaneamente nello stesso letto ma questa è un'altra storia
View attachment Elena hotmilf_1.1.mp4

Mmmm I remember at 19 fucking a 35 ye old, best sex ever

We received some criticism for it. Even from some members on this board who thought it was wrong or disgusting. It was definitely risky but it is not wrong if it is 2 consensual adults (18 is old enough to make such a decision). The fact that some of these boys were our sons friends makes it taboo and hot in certain ways but it is also not for everyone because it might be crossing a boundary they have or be too high risk. But it is not wrong or disgusting.

We received some criticism for it. Even from some members on this board who thought it was wrong or disgusting. It was definitely risky but it is not wrong if it is 2 consensual adults (18 is old enough to make such a decision). The fact that some of these boys were our sons friends makes it taboo and hot in certain ways but it is also not for everyone because it might be crossing a boundary they have or be too high risk. But it is not wrong or disgusting.
Yeah not at all, he’s a lucky kid. Bet he will never forget it and neither will you

• Love
Reactions: btweets