How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

I wouldn't say Mrs. Nakednerds has a preference for younger guys but she has had several. 25 years younger was the largest age gap. Younger guys seems to really be interested in her but she is just as excited by a 70 year old as a 25 year old.

She says the younger ones have more stamina but she often has to take the lead. The older ones have more performance issues but know how to take charge in the bedroom which is what she really likes. So an older man who might not be able to keep it up but has the confidence to just move on to other ways to please her is more exciting than a young cock who can fuck for hours.

My main goal is to see her have a great time. Only she can decide what that is.

I am 71 and have had 5 BF's that have ranged in age from 21 thru 40, currently down to 3BF's(looking for additional ) who are 30,31,35. I met all at the gym we go to

Reactions: weeknd
Well it's now changed from past... I recently had a 17 yr old reach out to me asking to have sex. I told him I wouldn't till he was 18, well he txt this last week said his birthday was on Friday and he wanted to experience an older married woman. We meet he showed me his id and birth certificate lol and he turned 18 that exact day. Well we had sex several times and then he went home. He was exactly 18 I am 44
That's quite a birthday present 🎁

• Love
Reactions: zio-ugo and DonD
Well it's now changed from past... I recently had a 17 yr old reach out to me asking to have sex. I told him I wouldn't till he was 18, well he txt this last week said his birthday was on Friday and he wanted to experience an older married woman. We meet he showed me his id and birth certificate lol and he turned 18 that exact day. Well we had sex several times and then he went home. He was exactly 18 I am 44
Oh you hot little fucking slut, did he get to take your tight ass that day???

Reactions: DonD
mia moglie oggi ha 54 anni e da diversi anni dal 2015 scopa un gruppo di ragazzi ben preparati conosciuti in palestra all'epoca avevano 22/23 anni, ma anche oggi si incontrano ogni venerdì per scopare in un gruppo o per cenare o per andare insomma si divertono insieme

Reactions: JoshSTUD
My slutty wife prefers younger guys. Before wee got married she always had guys about 10 years younger than her. She always talks about 1 guy she loved fuking. He loved her big tits and she loved his cock too

Reactions: l7m0 and JoshSTUD
Wife ran into much younger guy she's known for years from previous neighborhood (25 years difference). He's always had a thing for her trying to get any action or flashed if he could. They exchanged numbers and have started texting. He sent her a pic of his bulge that was quite impressive. She's supposed to meet up with him tomorrow night for a drink and catch up...fingers crossed!