How much cum have I eaten in my life?

droopy1

Male
Apr 26, 2022
I've been thinking about asking my wifes bull to ejaculate into a measuring cup so I could determine how much cum he has put into mouth over the years. I'm required to swallow all of it and when I clean up my wife I must get every drop. If I know the average amount of cum in one of his ejaculations and multiplied that by the number of times I sucked him plus ate his creampies from my wife then I could calculate how much cum I swallowed in ounces or millileters. Then I could convert that to quarts or most likely gallons of his cum I swallowed since I first became his bitch. Of course then I would determine my cum consumption from other guys going back to my teen years. A lot of this would be guess work and drawing from memory but it would be interesting to come up with a number. I bet it would be an impressive amount. Just a kinky thought about how fun it would be to have all that cum dumped on me while I'm sitting in a bathtub. Has anyone atempted to figure this out for themselves?

I came across this info while trying to debunk an ex-girlfriends story. The average amount of male ejaculate is 2 Tablespoons. That works out to 1 volume ounce to each orgasm. There are 128 ounces in a gallon, eight in a cup, sixteen in a pint and 32 in a quart. This is a US standard measurement.
Keep in mind that this is an average over a wide swath of the population, which sounds like it would be the info you would be looking for.
Most men vary in amount depending on many factors.

Reactions: WaltHardman
I’ve been eating my cum for the last 20years. I average 4 orgasm per week (1 PIV, 3 wanking) that’s about 4,200 orgasms! Not sure how much, sadly quantity has diminished over that time, now I struggle to fill a small tea spoon!

Reactions: WaltHardman
I came across this info while trying to debunk an ex-girlfriends story. The average amount of male ejaculate is 2 Tablespoons. That works out to 1 volume ounce to each orgasm. There are 128 ounces in a gallon, eight in a cup, sixteen in a pint and 32 in a quart. This is a US standard measurement.
Keep in mind that this is an average over a wide swath of the population, which sounds like it would be the info you would be looking for.
Most men vary in amount depending on many factors.
We all know that if it's been a long time then we have a bit more to offer. And I would guess Alphas ejaculate more than Betas. I'm only good for about a tablespoon when I've been locked and denied for a long time. I think I auto ejaculate slowly without an orgasm while wearing my cage and being teased by my wife.

My wife blows me takes my cum in my mouth then passes it back via french kissing with me. When shes not with me she asks me to cum on myself scoop it up and eat it.

I hate eating my own sperm. Wife knows this, and occasionally will suck me just too long so I cum (don't like to cum that way either) and every time she does this she comes straight from my cock to my face and kisses me, letting all my sperm drip back in my mouth!! She knows I do't like it, but can't resist her because its SO hot!! Only + is she hasn't done this since November 2012, that is when I went on 'condom only" sex with her. CW

I hate eating my own sperm. Wife knows this, and occasionally will suck me just too long so I cum (don't like to cum that way either) and every time she does this she comes straight from my cock to my face and kisses me, letting all my sperm drip back in my mouth!! She knows I do't like it, but can't resist her because its SO hot!! Only + is she hasn't done this since November 2012, that is when I went on 'condom only" sex with her. CW
Does she ever make you eat cum out of a condom? My wife sometimes will bring home rubbers filled with cum in her purse. She closes them with a twist tie. When she get home from a date she says "You've been a good boy so I brought you home some 'sissy snacks' " She likes to pour them on her sexy feet and and make me kneel and lick her toes clean. It makes me feel so inferior and submissive. The next day she makes me call her lover and thank him for the treats.

• Love
Reactions: Mfmcan42
Does she ever make you eat cum out of a condom? My wife sometimes will bring home rubbers filled with cum in her purse. She closes them with a twist tie. When she get home from a date she says "You've been a good boy so I brought you home some 'sissy snacks' " She likes to pour them on her sexy feet and and make me kneel and lick her toes clean. It makes me feel so inferior and submissive. The next day she makes me call her lover and thank him for the treats.

She doesn't use condoms. Likes her Lovers to cum DEEP inside of her. These are guys she knows well, and is involved in long term affairs with.
She did, a few years ago, after we saw some photos on line about this, bring home a condom that she had her Black Lover use and she had put her wedding ring inside and tied it off after he came (first time, so a LOT too!!). Ehrn they were done for the evening, she slipped it inside her pussy, and then her panties, and my "job" was to remove the condom with my mouth, open it, and then remove her ring without using my hands.......was difficult but quite a lot of fun too.
I don't mind other guys cum in and on her, and cleaning her up orally, I jsut don;t like my own........seems kind of canabalistic to me!! LOL CW

She likes to make comments to me about how much cum I have eaten, given that I an 100% straight. Things like "for someone who CLAIMS to be straight, you probably swallow more cum than the average gay guy........."
Or "you do realize that YOU have swallowed more cum that I ever will"........she has a fantasy of seeing me "take it from the source", and I am NOT a fan of the fantasy. That is her reasoning for my revulsion at the thought of doing that. LOL
I'd probably do it if she really pushed it, but she has affairs with guys that believe she is cheating on me, so the chance of it happening are virtually ZERO. But she is right, over the years she has been active outside our marriang, I can't wait to get to her and clean her up as she tells me about her evening/night/week woith her Lover. Taht's a LOT of cum..........CW

Reactions: Pantyboy