How much cum have I eaten in my life?

She doesn't use condoms. Likes her Lovers to cum DEEP inside of her. These are guys she knows well, and is involved in long term affairs with.
She did, a few years ago, after we saw some photos on line about this, bring home a condom that she had her Black Lover use and she had put her wedding ring inside and tied it off after he came (first time, so a LOT too!!). Ehrn they were done for the evening, she slipped it inside her pussy, and then her panties, and my "job" was to remove the condom with my mouth, open it, and then remove her ring without using my hands.......was difficult but quite a lot of fun too.
I don't mind other guys cum in and on her, and cleaning her up orally, I jsut don;t like my own........seems kind of canabalistic to me!! LOL CW
I know what you mean,I dont like eating my own cum. One reason is that after I cum ,which is rare, I lose all sexual desire for a long time. As an inferior beta I don't recharge quickly. The other reason is that the reason my wife makes me eat cum is to humiliate me and remind me that I'm not a real man. It's very symbolic when she makes me lick her pussy clean. It shows that she needs a real man to satisify her cuz I'm too small and the only thing I can do for a pussy is clean it. She has taught me that as an inferior beta,that it's only right that I should eat the superior males cum and learn to enjoy it.

She likes to make comments to me about how much cum I have eaten, given that I an 100% straight. Things like "for someone who CLAIMS to be straight, you probably swallow more cum than the average gay guy........."
Or "you do realize that YOU have swallowed more cum that I ever will"........she has a fantasy of seeing me "take it from the source", and I am NOT a fan of the fantasy. That is her reasoning for my revulsion at the thought of doing that. LOL
I'd probably do it if she really pushed it, but she has affairs with guys that believe she is cheating on me, so the chance of it happening are virtually ZERO. But she is right, over the years she has been active outside our marriang, I can't wait to get to her and clean her up as she tells me about her evening/night/week woith her Lover. Taht's a LOT of cum..........CW
It seems like a small hop from cleaning her pussy to sucking her lovers cock. Why do you clean her and what are you thinking when you do it? I do it because my wife makes me. She is the boss and has feminized me because I have a micro penis and can't fuck her.She cuckolds me and makes me clean her. She says it's my job as a sissy and if told to, I must also suck his cock. But that doesn't mean I'm gay, It's more like forced bi. I'm obedient to her.

Reactions: Pantyboy
I have tasted a lot of different guys cum. Probably 75or so. I have sucked 2 different cocks to clean them on my partners request and licked and sucked the one guys balls. I guess i didn't actually suck the one guys cock he fucked my face, grabbed me by the back of my head and shoved his cock in as far as he could. It made me gag, and they both laughed. When he pulled out he grabbed his cock at the base and squeezed the last little bit of cum out and rubbed it on my lips with his cock. My GF then told me to lick my lips, which I did. Yvonne then said how do you like the taste of a mans cum. Its kind of funny as my cock was bigger than his.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos