How Often Does Your Wife Play?

My wife doesn't have a single boyfriend - as an average, we, or she have about one encounter a week - that average is sometimes a couple of weeks without, followed by two or three encounters in a single week, some with multiple men. So, on the balance, about once a week.

The few "repeat" partners my wife engages with tend to be twice to four times in a year - the most frequent is her high-school ex.

How often does your hotwife see her boyfriend/bull?
My wife sees her steady boyfriend of 2-1/2 years at least 3 times a week. Usually at our home and in our martial bed. She usually at his house every Saturday over night.
Not often enough, but it depends, at time 2 times a month others once every couple months.

Reactions: Piar77
Usually about three times a week, mainly with her steady boyfriend, though sometimes she invites our neighbor over to our house. When we had to go live with her parents this past month due to remodeling at our house, it was difficult, however her boyfriend would pick her up a few times, which i think my in laws started suspecting, since she would leave the house dressed like a slut, but only did this maybe three or four times last month.

Reactions: Kinky2
As to having a steady boyfriend does he take her on dates?
He does, they usually go on the weekends, where he picks her up friday and i usually pick her up from wherever they spent the night at saturday mornings, and sometimes even sunday mornings. Sometimes though, he will call us and ask if he can take her during the week, to which we usually agree.

My wife usually has a bull visit her 2 to 3 times a month. Since she is not using birth control, she must have a break. She uses the calendar method, which worked well

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist