How to get my wife to try other men?

For us, it was a long, slow build-up over time. In context, my wife was never faithful, even from the time we were dating, through our engagement, and into married life. She had a number of affairs, all hidden, though I suspected her of some of them. So she had/has a proclivity for sex with other men at the core.

Our path was hundreds of fantasy scenarios, whispered into her ear, progressing into sexy dressing, showing off, exhibition, sex in front of others, “soft swing” and experimenting at bars and clubs, where she danced with other men, allowed them to touch, steal kisses, and explore. Ultimately it was on her time, her decision, during a combination business/pleasure trip, where she picked up a man in the hotel lounge, brought him back to our room, and they fucked each other’s brains out.

It took two to three more years of experimentation and touch-and-go stuff before she got comfortable with the idea of the whole hot wife thing.

Tonight, she’s on a business trip, with pleasure on the side, getting fucked senseless...

I want to know what the first step many of you tried?.....While my wife hasn't actually said she would do a MMF, or sleep with other men in front of me......she seems like she would try it if I allowed it. I was just wondering what possible situations or scenarios you would recommend to help facilitate it. I know alcohol would have to be involved to loosen her up and help with her inhibitions. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.......
First don't drink alcohol it has to be a natural experience and better a stranger for her and your's first time .Now how to make it happen its all about talking to each other tell her what your thinking about seeing her with another man and how she would feel watching you with another girl or trying a couple swap wait for her answer.The first time i watched my wife with another man she picked out i told them in our motel room i will just watch for awhile letting them get acquainted first it didn't take long she was all over him as he also was they did everything i did feel jealous at times but impressed with her performance first time later we talked about how we both felt leaving nothing out honesty is best

First don't drink alcohol it has to be a natural experience and better a stranger for her and your's first time .Now how to make it happen its all about talking to each other tell her what your thinking about seeing her with another man and how she would feel watching you with another girl or trying a couple swap wait for her answer.The first time i watched my wife with another man she picked out i told them in our motel room i will just watch for awhile letting them get acquainted first it didn't take long she was all over him as he also was they did everything i did feel jealous at times but impressed with her performance first time later we talked about how we both felt leaving nothing out honesty is best
For me a couple glasses of wine the first time put me at ease, not sloppy drunk of course but the wine did relax me.

It took a while before I was asked to clean up but once she asked me I couldn’t stop.
My husband was quite reluctant the first time but he did it and there's been no turning back. He LOVES cleaning me, says the taste of my lovers cum and the mixture of my pussy juice is intoxicating. I do tend to wonder though when I feed it to him from my mouth there is no pussy involved and he loves it just as much.

My husband was quite reluctant the first time but he did it and there's been no turning back. He LOVES cleaning me, says the taste of my lovers cum and the mixture of my pussy juice is intoxicating. I do tend to wonder though when I feed it to him from my mouth there is no pussy involved and he loves it just as much.
I’ve always liked the the taste of cum. But I never admitted that to her. I love cum directly from the source but it’s extra special mixed with pussy juice.

I’ve always liked the the taste of cum. But I never admitted that to her. I love cum directly from the source but it’s extra special mixed with pussy juice.
Hubby must like it as well as when he licks it off my breasts or belly he never complains of the taste.