How to get my wife to try other men?

So, where is the best places to go and what do you say to get a man to sleep with your wife in front of you?......we’ve tried bars and clubs but nothing ever really pans out?.....what should be be doing???......thanks

We have only ever got as far as showing her pics to other men. It turns us both on especially tributes but neither of us can commit to the final act although its what we both crave. Its the finality of it... You cant undo the cock or cum once its done!
That is true.......we’ve even been as far as having guys come up ti us at the bar with her legs spread open (with a skirt on) and showing her thongs and she see them and her asking them “do you like that”?.....right in front of me. It really fn turned me in and the guy was caught off guard.....lol. I just wonder how eveyone else does it the first time?.....how they set it up?

ef4dbc1e-fb41-481c-b097-369a0339f1c4-jpeg.135147

Kinda glad this question was asked....I asked the same thing 20+ years ago...and it was explained to me like this. To do anything you need a means, motive, and the opportunity. Just like an episode of Law and Order. What everyone has said before is true! You have to be honest about your feelings and what you want...that is the means....That is how she knows she is safe to proceed and not throwing away a relationship. The next is motive. You have to find some one who pushes her lust buttons (that is Amazon's saying even though I wish I could claim it). She won't give in to desire, if there isn't anyone that she desires. And, for the first time, it needs to be someone that really gets her motor running. And once again, this is where honesty comes in....don't force it. Let her decide. Lastly is opportunity....You have to set up her and the stunt cock in a place where both are comfortable enough to act naturally. It may be with you there, it may not. It may require alcohol...actually it will probably require alcohol.....Anyway, you have to talk to her and find a good safe place.....Now, the last part. LET IT HAPPEN! Don't try to force it. If it only goes to kissing or petting, that's ok. There is always next time. If it goes all the way....let it...don't try and stop it unless she wants you to. There, that is my 2 cents. Use what you need, discard the rest.
Well done my friend take my hat for you

I want to know what the first step many of you tried?.....While my wife hasn't actually said she would do a MMF, or sleep with other men in front of me......she seems like she would try it if I allowed it. I was just wondering what possible situations or scenarios you would recommend to help facilitate it. I know alcohol would have to be involved to loosen her up and help with her inhibitions. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.......
Just invite me over just kidding

Reactions: Riversideman