How women enjoy sex

Loridan

Couple
Gold
I'm male....befor I was married I hooked up with a lot of women. All good but no big deal.
When I was young it was try, try, try to get a girl to "do it". I'd get my rocks off usually in her mouth.
Into my twenties I'd started to realize women actually liked sex. Still some just did it to be doing it, others were WAY into it.
The girls that truly enjoyed sex, good looking or not were the sex friends I tried to keep around. Some were wanting a "relationship", others just liked sex.
Like everyone on her I remember the "good" ones. This one girl I was seeing wanted fucked all night, sometimes she'd just lay there moaning as I pumped her. Other girls would hold me TIGHT as I pumped her and pushed her pussy hard against me with each pump. Some liked to be on top. Others liked it from behind.
All were great in a different way.
Now, married 20 plus years, we're into pretty regular meets with a guy we know for mfm fun. I'm very used to how my wife reacts with me and what I think she likes. When our friend is with us it's like she's a different woman. When he's doing her I see every woman I've ever been with, sometimes she's on her back, he's pumping her, she just lays there moaning obviously enjoying it, other times she's SO into it she works up a pretty good sweat pumping harr against him, sometimes it's like he could do her from behind for an hour and she's enjoy it.
I really enjoy what we do with our friend, we all have fun but seeing her from another view is strange but exciting.

Nice story. Thanks for sharing your experience. How old are you guys - you and your wife as well as your male friend.

I also discovered like you, somewhat late however, that women too love sex and if anything love sex even more than men do. That was a revelation. I wish I had tried to bed women when I was younger. Alas I didn't. :)

Reactions: somos2conmuchos