I'm not interested in other womens...

strayder

Male
My wife have had a lover for three years now and one should maybe think that I would like to fuck other women too, but I really don't. I much rather watch my wife having fun with her lover where I can fuck her a little than trying to check up other women to fuck them. My wife askes me about this from time to time, if I don't want to fuck another women when she fucks another men, but so far I do not...

Other men that feels it this way? That have enough pleasures just watching and fucking your wife when she have a good time on another cock?

My wife have had a lover for three years now and one should maybe think that I would like to fuck other women too, but I really don't. I much rather watch my wife having fun with her lover where I can fuck her a little than trying to check up other women to fuck them. My wife askes me about this from time to time, if I don't want to fuck another women when she fucks another men, but so far I do not...

Other men that feels it this way? That have enough pleasures just watching and fucking your wife when she have a good time on another cock?
I am with you. The last time I had sex with another woman was in 2003. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome but it just doesn't give me the same thrill I get from seeing the wife with other men. It is very pleasurable for me seeing her having fun with other men. Not only seeing her getting off with other guys but seeing these guys getting off on my wife is exhilarating. This could be when she fucks them or when she sucks them off. Then the added bonus of getting to watch and then be with her after them is sexually gratifying in its own way. We have been at it for over 25 years and the feeling of excitement for me has not lessened at all.

I m interested to fuck your wife infront of u.

When i saw this thread i wondered to myself.
Although Mia and i have not as yet experienced her being fucked in front of me , something which from the start of our journey that has not changed is that im not interested in other women -
Often when we are talking about how we would like the first time to be are even in play i am not turned on by other women, dont get me wrong if there was another woman playing with us i know i would not be interested in fucking her , for me , my pleasure comes form my wife , and when i feel she wants to do something then i know its a real thing.

Kinda the same! I love and get turned on when my wife gets fucked by other men. Especially if they fuck her better than me. The clean-up and the reclaiming are always amazing. This has been going on for years, and she has fucked over 30 men since we were married. My wife always feels a little guilty about this arrangement, even though I was perfectly happy about this and told her this wasn't a "Quid quo pro," and I have always supported and encouraged my wife the whole time. However, my wife kept pushing me to fuck another woman. She made a date with this couple. She thought the Husband was Hot and the wifey was cute. So, I reluctantly agreed to go on this double date. My wife and the hubby didn't click at all. But then the other wife and I clicked, and the chemistry was amazing, and we have been fucking like rabbits since then. Almost a year ago! My wife now regrets the whole thing and is kicking herself because she had a great thing going where I only wanted to fuck my wife, and now that has changed. Be careful of what you wish for.

yes. It is the same with me...maybe if we ever went to a swinger club/resort I maybe would change my mind...but only if she were ok with that

My wife has never said I couldn't fuck other women. She fucks any man she wants, so I would say I have a green light to put my dick in other pussy. But I still believe in monogomy, as her husband my cock belongs to her (I know it is not enough for her, but it is still hers). I do not expect nor could demand monogomy from her and that is alright. i accept her need for cock and her sexual desire to be with other men. I would not say that I do not have sexual urges, that i do not think about other pussy, (and being honest I have not always been faithful, not in the beginning as i was dealing with my wife fucking other men, but I never felt good about it afterwards. So whether my wife and I make love or I go without, I want to honor my marriage.

Reactions: Cuckindeep

I totally understand. I am 53-years old and have only been with three women in my life. My first wife, a woman after my marriage that I didn’t love, and my current wife.

I don’t wish I had been with more women in my past and have no intention of being with more women now.

I actually only regret having sex with the woman in between my marriages. I did not love her and therefore it was not nearly as special or enjoyable for me.

My current wife had a very active and aggressive sex life when she was younger. If she wanted a guy, she would seek him out and usually get him. She has been with well over 100-men but says she has no desire to be with anyone else now.

We spoke just yesterday again about the biggest cock she ever had and if she missed it. She said she doesn’t miss it, and much of it went unused.

It was the guy she left her first husband for, one of their MFM lovers. (Her first bud was a small cock cuckold before it was even a thing in the early 1990’s.)

However she did talk about the great feeling of a longer cock saying it was nice that there was more inward and outward contact on his thrusts. I asked if the next time we go to Vegas if she wanted to find a huge cocked lover for her birthday and she said, oh hell no.

I do completely understand that if she ever wants another lover, she will just go for it. My feelings or desire to see her with someone else really won’t come into play at all.