husband fucklicking wife???

I love having hubby lick me either way with one of my BF’s cock in me. Do love it doggy style when he unloads and hubby goes to town cleaning me for round Two,or when I am on Bf reverse cowgirl and hub is licking /working my clit,pushes me over the edge
Nice.... Have you tried anal that way?

Reactions: Elja1
If you do it right you will be licking where the cock and pussy meet. Fuck licking is licking where the fucking is going on. Get your tongue right in and all around there. Definitely not something that should be done by homophobic persons, it’s a pretty bisexual act. If you want the clit only but not to touch the dick I’d say it’s not for you. If you are not willing to suck cock or guy doing the fucking isn’t willing to have his cock sucked while doing it then it’s not for you. There is no straight way to do fuck licking properly in my opinion
Sounds intense. Would be wild to see and hear a cock fucking a pussy up close. Can you feel his cock coming inside her with your tongue. How is the taste? The aroma?

I love fuck-licking KK. I have a penetration fetish, and this kind of MFM position affords the most intimate, awesome view of KK's sweet, hot pussy being fucked by a stranger's big, hard cock. I prefer the female-superior 69-position as the starting point, me on my back, underneath KK, while her lover takes her doggie-style from behind. KK sometimes sucks, or strokes my cock and balls while she's getting fucked, while I lick her clit as she's enjoying being full of hard cock. Other times she's passive, ignoring my desperately hard cock while selfishly enjoying the licking and fucking.

This is a photo from "underneath," my view of the action. One of the hottest things is seeing the guy building up to orgasm, knowing he's going to cum in my wife - his balls tense up, thrusting gets faster, then the moment - he's flooding KK's greedy pussy with cum. In this shot, the guy's using my wife's ass-cheeks as handles, just a few strokes away from cumming. His sack is tight, and moments later, he blew his load in KK, balls-deep inside her.

View attachment 482096
That's beautiful that's beautiful I'd love to be sucking that clit or the one on top and could swap out I'm fantasize about that for so long I'd love it