Husbands fantasy

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, and my husband never said anything about wanting to take pictures

Linda and her hubby were always very private about the pics - I think that was for them only, as Linda had a responsible job, so would not want them all over the web. It's really to decide what is right for you and your relationship.

Do you think you could go with another man to please your hubby ?

Oh my god really? Where people can see you?

Hi Jillian,

Yes, it was after dark in the evening, and the people in the car park were hanging around as it was a place where people were known to sometimes go for sex with strangers or to be watched. So all the guys watching were wanting to see some sexy action. I remember as I was cumming in Linda's face, that there were a load of guys watching us, some of them with their cocks out wanking and waiting for their turn cum on her. So much cum, it ran all down her face and on to her boobs. She loved it, and said thank you each time she got a load in her face.

Hi Jillian,

Yes, it was after dark in the evening, and the people in the car park were hanging around as it was a place where people were known to sometimes go for sex with strangers or to be watched. So all the guys watching were wanting to see some sexy action. I remember as I was cumming in Linda's face, that there were a load of guys watching us, some of them with their cocks out wanking and waiting for their turn cum on her. So much cum, it ran all down her face and on to her boobs. She loved it, and said thank you each time she got a load in her face.

Wow that is so crazy to hear about

Reactions: merlin3
Jillian, I hope you enjoy hearing about all this. Have you heard of dogging ? I guess that was what Linda and her hubby were into. I think it's more of a UK thing.

I really do enjoy hearing about all of this! No I have never heard of dogging

Jillian, if you want to know more about dogging, trying doing a Google search and see what you find. It's basically a sexual activity in which guys, girls and couples meet outside at secluded (or not so seclude ! ) parking places, and have sex, with watching, being watched and participating all being possible, depending on what folk want to do.

Jillian, if you want to know more about dogging, trying doing a Google search and see what you find. It's basically a sexual activity in which guys, girls and couples meet outside at secluded (or not so seclude ! ) parking places, and have sex, with watching, being watched and participating all being possible, depending on what folk want to do.

Oh wow I will look into it, it sounds interesting! I have also been getting a lot of feedback on having sex with men that are much bigger than my husband

Reactions: btweets

Dogging usually involves meeting up with strangers - that's part of the fun, you never know who will be there, and how hot things are going to get !

So, what do you think of dogging ?

Oh wow I will look into it, it sounds interesting! I have also been getting a lot of feedback on having sex with men that are much bigger than my husband

Hi Jillian, yes, that is another area to explore - even if your hubby is well endowed, he may want you to have access to the biggest cocks possible to give you maximum pleasure. And you may want to try massive cocks too !

Hi Jillian, yes, that is another area to explore - even if your hubby is well endowed, he may want you to have access to the biggest cocks possible to give you maximum pleasure. And you may want to try massive cocks too !

My husband isn't well endowed but he wants me to be with them

• Love
My husband isn't well endowed but he wants me to be with them

Well Jillian, it sounds as if your husband loves you so much, he only wants you to get the best cock around ! I have to say, you look totally gorgeous, so I'm sure the guys would be queuing up to service you.

Does the idea of taking massive cock turn you on ?

Well Jillian, it sounds as if your husband loves you so much, he only wants you to get the best cock around ! I have to say, you look totally gorgeous, so I'm sure the guys would be queuing up to service you.

Does the idea of taking massive cock turn you on ?

I'm not sure what to expect but everyone keeps telling that it's going to be mind blowing and I will get addicted to it

• Love
I'm not sure what to expect but everyone keeps telling that it's going to be mind blowing and I will get addicted to it

Maybe you have to try it once to find out. You look so gorgeous, I have to say, I'm getting quite turned at the thought of you taking that huge cock. I hope you don't mind.