Husbands fantasy

I really do enjoy hearing about all of this! No I have never heard of dogging

Hi there Jillian, an aside comment, but I just wanted to say that you have an amazing smile and look very beautiful.

Have you checked out dogging on the web ?

My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
I would love to impregnate you. Your pregnant belly would be very beautiful.

Reactions: merlin3
Hi Jillian,

They are several 'subsets' of cuckolding. One of them is partner humiliation, another is partner denial, and there is 'seeding' or pregnancy, especially interracial. There are many additional subsets.

Hi Jillian,

They are several 'subsets' of cuckolding. One of them is partner humiliation, another is partner denial, and there is 'seeding' or pregnancy, especially interracial. There are many additional subsets.

That is unbelievable because he said imagine feeling him coming in me, and I said he can't do that because I'm not on birth control and he rolled his eyes and smiled

Creampies are a biggie in the lifestyle. Not using birth control is like paying with fire, it's not 'if' - it's 'when'. Think about that part very carefully, the life you create will change your life.

Reactions: Jayson_9951
i was sure you did. Your writing is that of an intelligent woman, rapidly becoming aware of all the pitfalls and pleasures this lifestyle can holds.

My wife had many partners before our meeting. She told be more than 300 probably closer to 500. Unlike many men I have no problem with it. Actually it's a big turn on. I've been trying to get her into the lifestyle for years, even attending a 'sex club' several times. She resisted, but recently she agree 3-some. We are currently 'interviewing' candidates.

She gives mixed signals as to her desire to do it or just acquiescing.

So the real question is, where to stand in this? Are you desirous or acquiescing to your man? Have you had an active sex life or do you feel left out, that you're missing something?

i was sure you did. Your writing is that of an intelligent woman, rapidly becoming aware of all the pitfalls and pleasures this lifestyle can holds.

My wife had many partners before our meeting. She told be more than 300 probably closer to 500. Unlike many men I have no problem with it. Actually it's a big turn on. I've been trying to get her into the lifestyle for years, even attending a 'sex club' several times. She resisted, but recently she agree 3-some. We are currently 'interviewing' candidates.

She gives mixed signals as to her desire to do it or just acquiescing.

So the real question is, where to stand in this? Are you desirous or acquiescing to your man? Have you had an active sex life or do you feel left out, that you're missing something?

I have had sex with three men so far including my husband. My first was with my high school sweetheart when I was fifteen. My second was when I was in college he was older than me by twenty years and was a professor. I met my husband my last year in college and we ended up moving back to my hometown after graduating.

After coming online and meeting so many caring and loving people I have really found that I have missed out on many things. My parents split up when I was very young. I found out later in life that my mom was very promiscuous when my father was out on the road driving his tractor trailer. But she instilled in my head that women that slept around were sluts and whores. I went through my whole life believing that.

Things have changed very fast in the last couple of months for me. I am finding out a lot about life,sex and me personally. I have never had so many people supporting me as I have now. And I have to say everyone has been telling me the same thing so it has to be right.

Hi Jillian,

Remember you're on a site that promotes the lifestyle, so the advise you get, including from me, will be that you should take the plunge.

As I always say, 'it's only sex'. The physical aspect is simple, the emotional isn't, especially for you husband.

3 lovers in all these years ins't very many, actually it's kinda chaste. Your professor, those crazy educators, you be surprised how often I read about that.

Your mom was a bit hypocritical, 'do as I say - not as I do'. My wife's mother used to call her a slut. Whenever I use that term it immediately starts an argument, she still considers it an insult, I can't convince her otherwise.

Is this your desire or as the title says your husbands desire?

Hi Jillian,

Remember you're on a site that promotes the lifestyle, so the advise you get, including from me, will be that you should take the plunge.

As I always say, 'it's only sex'. The physical aspect is simple, the emotional isn't, especially for you husband.

3 lovers in all these years ins't very many, actually it's kinda chaste. Your professor, those crazy educators, you be surprised how often I read about that.

Your mom was a bit hypocritical, 'do as I say - not as I do'. My wife's mother used to call her a slut. Whenever I use that term it immediately starts an argument, she still considers it an insult, I can't convince her otherwise.

Is this your desire or as the title says your husbands desire?

This started out as his desire but has turned into mine now

With or without hubby?

We looked at CL ads of men4couples. She didn't like that so we joined AFF and placed an ad. She did say she'd find someone, several weeks with no action at all, but I knew that wouldn't happen.

Be prepared, there's a big difference between a couple and a club. Club activity can get a bit 'intense'. Last time I went, there was about 15 women and 30 men. 1 woman had intercourse with more than 20 of the men. Most very woman was playing with more than 1 man at a time. At evenings end 1 woman wanted a bukkake, she got it by more than a dozen guys.

For me it's about my wife's physical pleasure and my mental pleasure. I want her to experience orgasms and I want to see her have that experience. Me seeing the event is essential.