Husbands fantasy

Wow that is unbelievable to hear about! I don't understand his not wanting to be there he has many explanations for it. He told me it would be better for me to be alone and that I would be more relaxed and would allow me to explore new things.
I can't believe he doesn't want to be there...... I'd have to watch and join in...... I'm rock hard just thinking about your sexy self banging strangers

My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?

My husband sets me up with other men. And I LOVE it!!!

Hi Jillian
I,m in the UK, i,m in a similar position but looking for a hotwife instead for my first time!
It,s already been 6 months of patient looking around the site,s. The main thing is taking your time, you are very beautiful
and will not have any problem finding men! it,s finding the right one who understands what you want both emotionally and physically.
I,m very happy that i,m taking my time and not sleeping around, thats important to my own self respect.

Reactions: uk_ex
My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
I think we're in the same boat my dear! Have you done it yet? My husband is impatiently waiting for me!

for what ive experienced the past 10 yrs its something these guys like to see there wives getting pleasured & fucked by black men and i enjoy every bit of fucking these guys wives they even video it to watch over and over :)

Hi Jillian.

Your husband is a lucky man for a variety of reason not the least if which is ur thinking about fulfilling his fantasy. Color me jealous. We've had conversations but thats as far as its gotten. She has agreed to "maybe" flrting but is not keen on gping further. She knows what I want, now just have to wait to see what she wants.

Hi Jillian.

Your husband is a lucky man for a variety of reason not the least if which is ur thinking about fulfilling his fantasy. Color me jealous. We've had conversations but thats as far as its gotten. She has agreed to "maybe" flrting but is not keen on gping further. She knows what I want, now just have to wait to see what she wants.

Thank you for your comments, yes he wants this very bad and now it is most likely going to happen

Reactions: Donbrown
Really depends on how close you are to each other and how honest you can be

My wife and I always had a full on sex life and always looking for new adventure, she was a virgin when I met her and never been with a another male

When she turned 42 and kids all at high school , she has more time on her hands and I soon discovered her enjoying web cam after I went to bed each night

She told me about it and I explained to her it was my fantasy to see her having sex with other guys, we spoke more about it and soon we found the perfect bull for her. That was 16 years ago and my wife has had countless lovers and still very active, our marriage is still as strong as when we walked down the isle, I don’t think a week goes by she doesn’t sleep with one of her boys

I wouldn’t change it for anything

Reactions: jon carlton