Husbands fantasy

With or without hubby?

We looked at CL ads of men4couples. She didn't like that so we joined AFF and placed an ad. She did say she'd find someone, several weeks with no action at all, but I knew that wouldn't happen.

Be prepared, there's a big difference between a couple and a club. Club activity can get a bit 'intense'. Last time I went, there was about 15 women and 30 men. 1 woman had intercourse with more than 20 of the men. Most very woman was playing with more than 1 man at a time. At evenings end 1 woman wanted a bukkake, she got it by more than a dozen guys.

For me it's about my wife's physical pleasure and my mental pleasure. I want her to experience orgasms and I want to see her have that experience. Me seeing the event is essential.

That's what I don't understand about my husband. He doesn't want to be there! I thought he wanted to be part of it!

Reactions: btweets
Wow that is unbelievable, I'm finding so much information from everyone. Everyone is telling me the same thing that it is very common today
Probably it is not cimmon fron a statistical point of view. This site is visited by a a-typical , and thetefore selected, group of people with mire or less similar interest. It is not representative. Even though many people , say: guys!, encourage you it is not that they would mean to encourage their own gfd/wife to actually do so. You can never objectively find out here. Lol. Just have fun fantasizing like most do.

Hi Jillian,

Cuckolding/hotwifing is very complex. Though I don't think I'm obsessed with it an am certainly pre-occupied with it and therefore probably spend more time than I should on those lifestyle oriented sites.

It is not uncommon for the husband to NOT be directly involved. He gets his enjoyment out of the reclamation process and hearing about the event. I am a visual kind of guy and prefer to watch, to be in on the event, to be an active participant even if that is an observer.

As I said earlier it's about her physical and my mental pleasure.

So a few years back I thought I'd be a nice guy and clean my wife's car. In the trunk, buried in a plastic bag inside a box inside another box in the far corner I found a tube of lube. Some brief history, prior I had given her permission, actually encouragement, to take a lover, she absolutely refused. I broached the subject with her about the lube. She said it was probably something to be thrown out that was missed. WTF, I may have been born at night, just not last night. I would have been OK with her having a lover, or group of lovers. Just wanted to know, the truth. Denial from her, lasted a long time.

Then, perhaps in a moment of weakness, during a spat she admitted that she had in fact had a lover. That she met him at the chiropractor's office, I had wondered why she was there several times a week. I had an immediate erection. She said she was pissed at me for something, didn't remember what, but was getting even, over and over. She said she has no idea how many times they were together (men are all about statistics) but it was numerous times a week for many months. I was harder than I'd been in years, I thought I would cum just from what she was saying. Vicarious sex, is there such a thing, I think maybe so!! Told me she stopped cause I found the lube, that she would have continued if I hadn't. I told her it was OK. I just wanted the truth, and now I have it

These days she is back to denial about the 'affair' and doesn't remember telling me the details.

I still get an erection thinking about it. Wonder how many creampies of his I ate giving her head or how many times I thought she was wet for me was actually his creampie I was in. Writing this is getting me horny. understand but can't explain your husbands desire.

Hi Jillian,

Cuckolding/hotwifing is very complex. Though I don't think I'm obsessed with it an am certainly pre-occupied with it and therefore probably spend more time than I should on those lifestyle oriented sites.

It is not uncommon for the husband to NOT be directly involved. He gets his enjoyment out of the reclamation process and hearing about the event. I am a visual kind of guy and prefer to watch, to be in on the event, to be an active participant even if that is an observer.

As I said earlier it's about her physical and my mental pleasure.

So a few years back I thought I'd be a nice guy and clean my wife's car. In the trunk, buried in a plastic bag inside a box inside another box in the far corner I found a tube of lube. Some brief history, prior I had given her permission, actually encouragement, to take a lover, she absolutely refused. I broached the subject with her about the lube. She said it was probably something to be thrown out that was missed. WTF, I may have been born at night, just not last night. I would have been OK with her having a lover, or group of lovers. Just wanted to know, the truth. Denial from her, lasted a long time.

Then, perhaps in a moment of weakness, during a spat she admitted that she had in fact had a lover. That she met him at the chiropractor's office, I had wondered why she was there several times a week. I had an immediate erection. She said she was pissed at me for something, didn't remember what, but was getting even, over and over. She said she has no idea how many times they were together (men are all about statistics) but it was numerous times a week for many months. I was harder than I'd been in years, I thought I would cum just from what she was saying. Vicarious sex, is there such a thing, I think maybe so!! Told me she stopped cause I found the lube, that she would have continued if I hadn't. I told her it was OK. I just wanted the truth, and now I have it

These days she is back to denial about the 'affair' and doesn't remember telling me the details.

I still get an erection thinking about it. Wonder how many creampies of his I ate giving her head or how many times I thought she was wet for me was actually his creampie I was in. Writing this is getting me horny. understand but can't explain your husbands desire.

Wow that is unbelievable to hear about! I don't understand his not wanting to be there he has many explanations for it. He told me it would be better for me to be alone and that I would be more relaxed and would allow me to explore new things.

Reactions: btweets
I love both ideas! I like the thought of being there to watch AND not being there so she doesn't feel like she has to be an actress.

My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
Jillian if I was your husband you would be at home in bed with me or laying on the couch cuddling. I don't know about other men but I wouldn't be setting you up with strange guys on the net. I suppose there are quite a few men that want to do that but it's not for me. Jillian can i ask you one question. How do you feel about it. Do you like what happens or not. That is what is the most important thing, what you want.
Don Brown xxoo

Jillian if I was your husband you would be at home in bed with me or laying on the couch cuddling. I don't know about other men but I wouldn't be setting you up with strange guys on the net. I suppose there are quite a few men that want to do that but it's not for me. Jillian can i ask you one question. How do you feel about it. Do you like what happens or not. That is what is the most important thing, what you want.
Don Brown xxoo

It's all very strange

I would never let my wife meet a new guy alone. But once we were all friends? She could meet him whenever she liked. But do what's comfortable for you!

Reactions: Donbrown
Don Brown xxoo

Thank you Don!
There is a lot to this

Thank you Don!
There is a lot to this
Jillian the most important person in this equation is you Jillian ,my sweet and do you want to participate because you are lonely when your husband at work all week. If you would like to talk about this? Please feel free to ask. I am recently widowed and retired so I have lots of time to talk . It's up to you , I'll always be here to listen. Okay Sweetie Don Brown xxoo

Jillian the most important person in this equation is you Jillian ,my sweet and do you want to participate because you are lonely when your husband at work all week. If you would like to talk about this? Please feel free to ask. I am recently widowed and retired so I have lots of time to talk . It's up to you , I'll always be here to listen. Okay Sweetie Don Brown xxoo
Can you contact me private

My email jillianweslowski at yahoo dot com

Reactions: Don Brown