Husbands fantasy

Jillian

Female
Apr 24, 2016
Central New Jersey
My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?

Not as uncommon as you might think. I know one guy who married his girlfriend after several years where he regularly used to encourage her to have sex with other guys and then watch. He says seeing her submit and then give pleasure turns him on. She says she loves doing as he commands and turning him on. The guys are usually friends or acquaintances - for privacy and safety - and sometimes there may be more than one.

Not as uncommon as you might think. I know one guy who married his girlfriend after several years where he regularly used to encourage her to have sex with other guys and then watch. He says seeing her submit and then give pleasure turns him on. She says she loves doing as he commands and turning him on. The guys are usually friends or acquaintances - for privacy and safety - and sometimes there may be more than one.

Wow that is unbelievable, I'm finding so much information from everyone. Everyone is telling me the same thing that it is very common today

The wife in this case is a very attractive blonde lady. The first time it happened she was quite reluctant, she says, and had to be really persuaded, until she saw the effect on her husband (then boyfriend). Now she is quite happy to have sex with another guy, provided he has been chosen by her husband. She says a lot of guys seem to get an extra kick out of doing it with a married woman.

Reactions: Dingodog
Well as I said, lots of married women are. I guess the key questions are (a) do you feel attracted to the idea and (b) do you think your husband would be attracted by the prospect of other men taking your knickers down.

Reactions: Snoopsissy
Okay so it sounds like he's getting turned on by knowing it's happening rather than watching, and wants to have you just after you've been with another man. You picking the men makes you naughtier in his eyes, but you would still be responding to his desires. Does he want you to do it with strangers or people you know?

Okay so it sounds like he's getting turned on by knowing it's happening rather than watching, and wants to have you just after you've been with another man. You picking the men makes you naughtier in his eyes, but you would still be responding to his desires. Does he want you to do it with strangers or people you know?

Strangers that he finds he wants me to go meet the guy he set me up to dance with at that club

And then what? He wants you to go pick the guy up - not too difficult with your looks - then take the guy upstairs and do the business while he waits and maybe imagines what's going on, or maybe even listens through the wall. Sorry to be so direct, but does he want you to go bareback?

Are you attracted to that idea? I mean, taking your knickers down for another man then going back to your husband. Men turned on by that often want their wives to bring back a 'souvenir'....

Reactions: Snoopsissy
My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
It seems it happens more that I thought. Once I was visiting a couple whom I hardly knew, and the wife started to get her boobs out, and asked if I liked them ... And then invited me to suck them, all in front of her husband. She was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, and before long she was sucking my cock, her husband was watching and filming us, and I ended up cumming on her boobs. All very horny and rather unexpected !

It seems it happens more that I thought. Once I was visiting a couple whom I hardly knew, and the wife started to get her boobs out, and asked if I liked them ... And then invited me to suck them, all in front of her husband. She was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, and before long she was sucking my cock, her husband was watching and filming us, and I ended up cumming on her boobs. All very horny and rather unexpected !

It's totally amazing how much it happens hearing all the stories from different people

Reactions: btweets
Hi Jillian,

There are many many sites out there centering on hotwives and cuckolding. You'd be amazed at how many men have the fantasy and at how many women jump right in. Generally things go well, but occasionally things do go awry.

I think the most important thing to remember is "it's only sex".

It's totally amazing how much it happens hearing all the stories from different people

So it appears. I also met this girl, Linda, on line. She liked meeting strangers outside, sucking their cocks and having them cum on her face, while her husband took photos. I met up with them, I fucked her from behind while she sucked other guys cocks, her hubby took pics, and we all came in her face. It was very hot and horny.

Hi Jillian,

There are many many sites out there centering on hotwives and cuckolding. You'd be amazed at how many men have the fantasy and at how many women jump right in. Generally things go well, but occasionally things do go awry.

I think the most important thing to remember is "it's only sex".

It is so amazing to hear everyone's stories about this

Reactions: Jon Day and btweets
So it appears. I also met this girl, Linda, on line. She liked meeting strangers outside, sucking their cocks and having them cum on her face, while her husband took photos. I met up with them, I fucked her from behind while she sucked other guys cocks, her hubby took pics, and we all came in her face. It was very hot and horny.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, and my husband never said anything about wanting to take pictures

It is so amazing to hear everyone's stories about this
Hi Jillian,

I used to meet up with Linda and her hubby regularly. One of the best times was when Linda knelt down, opened her top to let her tits hang out, while she sucked several guys cocks, and then about 6 of us came in her face. And bear in mind this was all outside, in a public car park with about 20 guys watching ! Do you think this would be something that you and your hubby would enjoy ?

Reactions: London666