I’ll photoshop your wife for free.

I’m a graphic designer by trade so I spend a lot of time on Photoshop lol. Anyways I’m new here and figured I’d try lending a hand as I see a few posts about it.
So, send me some high quality pictures of your wifeand what you’d like to see her in/doing.

(Keep in mind when choosing/picking your wife’s photo that the facial angles need to be relatively the same for a more “realistic” effect.

🤙🏼
Would love it if you could photoshop my wife

I’m a graphic designer by trade so I spend a lot of time on Photoshop lol. Anyways I’m new here and figured I’d try lending a hand as I see a few posts about it.
So, send me some high quality pictures of your wifeand what you’d like to see her in/doing.

(Keep in mind when choosing/picking your wife’s photo that the facial angles need to be relatively the same for a more “realistic” effect.

🤙🏼
Hi there can u pm,as I’m interested in this thanks

Reactions: SnG81

🤙🏼
Yes please

Attachments

• 20220403_111302.jpg
    20220403_111302.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 79
  • FB_IMG_1648521318929.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648521318929.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 82