I’ll photoshop your wife for free.

I like your montages very much, I would be happy if you also take cool photos for me. I would be happy to send you more photos if you want

Attachments

• DSC01063 (Copy).JPG
    DSC01063 (Copy).JPG
    439 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC01072.JPG
    DSC01072.JPG
    413.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC01083.JPG
    DSC01083.JPG
    489.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC01161 (Copy).JPG
    DSC01161 (Copy).JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 55
I’m a graphic designer by trade so I spend a lot of time on Photoshop lol. Anyways I’m new here and figured I’d try lending a hand as I see a few posts about it.
So, send me some high quality pictures of your wifeand what you’d like to see her in/doing.

(Keep in mind when choosing/picking your wife’s photo that the facial angles need to be relatively the same for a more “realistic” effect.

🤙🏼
How do I DM pics to you?

I’m a graphic designer by trade so I spend a lot of time on Photoshop lol. Anyways I’m new here and figured I’d try lending a hand as I see a few posts about it.
So, send me some high quality pictures of your wifeand what you’d like to see her in/doing.

(Keep in mind when choosing/picking your wife’s photo that the facial angles need to be relatively the same for a more “realistic” effect.

🤙🏼
Hey! I would love to see you do some of mt wifes pics. Whats the best way to message you?

Reactions: Visitor12