I’m hopeful: Is she cheating?

So, I’ve been trying to share my wife for a couple of years. She has been felt up & made out with a couple of guys I secretly set up, but she is reluctant to go all the way. She has stated that she isn’t sure it’s the right thing to do, but again she kissed a perfect stranger after an hour in a bar with me present in the bar, but in the bathroom corridor without me.

Thinking it will be an uphill endeavor, I’m still trying. However, lately things have happened that got me thinking. Is she cheating?

She often goes to work in the same attire. Basic jeans/dress slacks, blouse & standard black panties. Lately she has obsessed with losing weight. Not too unusual. She isn’t even 5lbs overweight but has always been somewhat that way. Lately, she has also changed her dress too. She wears more “dressy” clothes, but not sexy. She has curled her hair for work like she does on date night, and the other day she wore some beautiful flower print panties she wears on date night. Not slutty, but modestly sexy (that’s her personality too - modestly sexy). Last week she had a UTI (which could be explained by our sex - not always going to ******** after and using toys) - and the last two nights she had pain while I was fucking her. As I fucked her, she flinched and made sound of pain as I pumped her pussy. This isn’t usual.

What do y’all think? Am I wishful thinking?
Good possiblity...all trademark indicators that Ive learned from experience.

Ahhhh YES!!!!
I’m hoping, but the only thing is that she is pretty ethical in most things and she has so little time to squeeze in a fuck somewhere else. I pretty much know where she’s at most times. Not that I check, but she tells me and is busy almost all day.

Any advice on other clues? I could ask and would be comfortable doing so, but she’d just say no because it isn’t happening or because it goes against her outward ethical display of character.

Good possiblity...all trademark indicators that Ive learned from experience.
As I mention to the other commenter,
I’m hoping, but the only thing is that she is pretty ethical in most things and she has so little time to squeeze in a fuck somewhere else. I pretty much know where she’s at most times. Not that I check, but she tells me and is busy almost all day.

Any advice on other clues? I could ask and would be comfortable doing so, but she’d just say no because it isn’t happening or because it goes against her outward ethical display of character.

Maybe because of your encouragement, she's just rediscovering that she also wants to be attractive to others and to herself... where that leads is open I think!

Reactions: Yoda66
Congratulations - you almost certainly now have a cheating wife! In my opinion, and experience, the absolute hottest kind of wife...

All the signs and clues you describe are strong indicators that she's either actively cheating, or strongly considering it.

Reactions: blaze82 and Yoda66
Cheating isn't cuckolding. It's cheating. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I'd leave my wife in a heartbeat if she cheated on me.
Same. These people have no idea that they are playing with fire. My wife has just started playing with others and we have been married 10 years. She tells me everything. I know it’s true because what else can she be hiding. I fucked her both times. Once last Saturday and on Tuesday. She has played twice with the same guy and that’s it. She tells me all.

Same. These people have no idea that they are playing with fire. My wife has just started playing with others and we have been married 10 years. She tells me everything. I know it’s true because what else can she be hiding. I fucked her both times. Once last Saturday and on Tuesday. She has played twice with the same guy and that’s it. She tells me all.
Exactly this.
I'd imagine it's all fantasy with the OP.
Nobody should accept being cheated on. Let alone get turned on by it.

I could always tell when J was entertaining a new work relationship by the amount of time she started putting in to getting ready for work; her manner of dress changing to her tighter shorter but still office appropriate outfits, lower cut tops, wearing the sheer bra's I buy for her versus the more practical (ugly) ones she usually wears, she wants to go shopping for new heels again, an extra spritz of perfume, needs her hair redone more often, she shaves vaginally every night versus weekly.......little things that add up to BIG things in the long run.

Unfortunately, post-pandemic we are virtually a 99% work from home company so opportunities have dropped significantly. Thanks China!!

CW