I am back

After we had lots of things I decided to explain myselfe about my fantasies to my gf.We decided to go shopping mall and I said wear whatever u want..There was so many guys looking and her and I knew what they were thinking.So , let me know ur opinions, comments.

Cheers

That's one sexy ass girlfriend right there! Ever thought about watching another man on top of her? Or maybe behind her? Just laying some(!) of my first thoughts on what I'd like to do with and/or to her... :)

Reactions: hottestgf
After we had lots of things I decided to explain myselfe about my fantasies to my gf.We decided to go shopping mall and I said wear whatever u want..There was so many guys looking and her and I knew what they were thinking.So , let me know ur opinions, comments.

Cheers
Sexy body girl

Cheers
Mmmmm your gf is fucking sexy. I'd love to stretch her out

Cheers
stunning. would you like it if one or two of those guys got to fuck her in the parking lot?

Cheers
seni bafilemeyen ölsün prenses, ağzınada çok güzel verirdim