I am incorregible

Pistil

I am such an exhibitionist and I must confess it gives me immense pleasure.
I would like to share an entry from my diary from last weekend.
I have been dating a cub, less then half my age but he is tall, handsome, intelligent, enthusiastic and skilled.
We had played twice before, both times in our guest house but this weekend he could not get away and I was in need of sexual release.
I made plans to visit him in Austin, I knew he lived in some kind of a dorm but did not know the details.
Well I got there and it turned out to be a house shared by three guys, we walked in, no introductions and we went to his room.
I won’t bore you with details except to say that the kid is good and we had sex for about two hours
Come time to leave I decided I needed to go to the bathroom first, so I wrapped a towel around myself, opened the door to find both guys sitting on the sofa and I walked right by them knowing that they were aware that I had been fucking and that I had streams of cum running down my thighs.
It was a rush, it made me horny again so on the way back I winked at them, threw them a kiss and couldn’t help but ride this kid again while being as noisy as possible.
It was a wonderful experience and just to imagine what was going through their minds
I am incorregible05FBF9B7-832D-4D07-89A3-FADDA04ABB57.jpeg