I did it! I humiliated him!

With much encouragement from my hubby, I pulled my big girl panties on and planned an evening with our friend Eric to humiliate my spouse.

Admittedly, I chickened out previously and couldn't go through with humiliating him. After a good suggestion from this forum, I involved Eric more and so the night wouldn't depend entirely on me.

I'm not very hardcore so my tactics weren't extreme, but I'm damn proud of how the night went!

I bought a new corset to show off the girls and harness the power that boobs have over men. Along with stockings, makeup, and heels I was looking just about as sexy as I get my friends.

We started after dinner. I told hubs he was to be nude the rest of the evening (he is modest by nature so being the only one nakie is big for him). I got myself ready for Eric while hubby watched (naked) and paid me compliments. He was by no means permitted to touch himself without my say so. He sat on the bed with a nervous excitement as his erection throbbed with anticipation (sorry, that line sounded a little too romance novel. It's true though!). He brought me wine as I ordered so I could calm my own nerves.

We hadn't had any sex that week so I had a raging lady boner when Eric arrived. My husband answered the door and made drinks. Eric and I talked, touched, and kissed while hubby sat silently and watched. I thought the tip of his dick was going to explode from the extra blood pulsating through his hard on.

Eric suggested we punish him for speaking out of turn. So, I patiently waited for him to speak which he finally did. I cut him off and told him he is to insert a small plug into his ass until Eric allows him to remove it.

While Eric and I were still somewhat covered, I told my husband to masturbate to completion so we could watch him for a change (my hubs later told me that specific act gave him more butterflies than anything else). With his stomach covered in his own cum, he watched his wife give head to a bigger man.

The rest of the sex pretty much went as usual with the exception of Eric talking more. He more vocal than ever about doing whatever he wanted to me. Then had him bring us a drink.

The grand finale that I was extremely nervous about was having Eric cum on my boobs, then having my husband titty fuck me immediately after. Using Eric's semen as lube, it didn't take him long to finish. He was more excited than I expected so I improvised and pulled the ole motorboat move. I pressed his face between my cum waxed tits. He's eaten my out after cumming inside me so eating his own was nothing new. Adding Eric's was a whole new dimension we all enjoyed.

We all had a lot of fun that night which proves that once again I over analyzed and worried unnecessarily about trying something new. I'm slowly extinguishing the prudish fires that burn deep in my loins by allowing the soothing waters of progressive sexually submerge and drown my inhibitions. In other less nerdy words, I likes being a dirty girl for the first time in my life.

Thank you all for the awesome insight and advice!

Hi, I have read the journey youve taken through all this and am incredibly turned on at how this has gone for you. It feels good to be liberated and so open sexually. I look forward to hearing about more of your experiences. You are sexy, intelligent, and articulate a triple threat. Your husband is very lucky.

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
With much encouragement from my hubby, I pulled my big girl panties on and planned an evening with our friend Eric to humiliate my spouse.

Admittedly, I chickened out previously and couldn't go through with humiliating him. After a good suggestion from this forum, I involved Eric more and so the night wouldn't depend entirely on me.

I'm not very hardcore so my tactics weren't extreme, but I'm damn proud of how the night went!

I bought a new corset to show off the girls and harness the power that boobs have over men. Along with stockings, makeup, and heels I was looking just about as sexy as I get my friends.

We started after dinner. I told hubs he was to be nude the rest of the evening (he is modest by nature so being the only one nakie is big for him). I got myself ready for Eric while hubby watched (naked) and paid me compliments. He was by no means permitted to touch himself without my say so. He sat on the bed with a nervous excitement as his erection throbbed with anticipation (sorry, that line sounded a little too romance novel. It's true though!). He brought me wine as I ordered so I could calm my own nerves.

We hadn't had any sex that week so I had a raging lady boner when Eric arrived. My husband answered the door and made drinks. Eric and I talked, touched, and kissed while hubby sat silently and watched. I thought the tip of his dick was going to explode from the extra blood pulsating through his hard on.

Eric suggested we punish him for speaking out of turn. So, I patiently waited for him to speak which he finally did. I cut him off and told him he is to insert a small plug into his ass until Eric allows him to remove it.

While Eric and I were still somewhat covered, I told my husband to masturbate to completion so we could watch him for a change (my hubs later told me that specific act gave him more butterflies than anything else). With his stomach covered in his own cum, he watched his wife give head to a bigger man.

The rest of the sex pretty much went as usual with the exception of Eric talking more. He more vocal than ever about doing whatever he wanted to me. Then had him bring us a drink.

The grand finale that I was extremely nervous about was having Eric cum on my boobs, then having my husband titty fuck me immediately after. Using Eric's semen as lube, it didn't take him long to finish. He was more excited than I expected so I improvised and pulled the ole motorboat move. I pressed his face between my cum waxed tits. He's eaten my out after cumming inside me so eating his own was nothing new. Adding Eric's was a whole new dimension we all enjoyed.

We all had a lot of fun that night which proves that once again I over analyzed and worried unnecessarily about trying something new. I'm slowly extinguishing the prudish fires that burn deep in my loins by allowing the soothing waters of progressive sexually submerge and drown my inhibitions. In other less nerdy words, I likes being a dirty girl for the first time in my life.

Thank you all for the awesome insight and advice!
Please feel free to express your words in any form or fashion you desire. I personally applaud your triumph and encourage you to talk with Hubby and note the excitement and lows. I know you will be able to devise new and exciting methods to keep Eric lusting for your hot sensual body and drive hubby dizzy with uncertainty. Perhaps its time to purchase that French Maid uniform for Hubby since he has a talent for servicing more than adult beverage?