I had sex with a CD husband

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
Last night changed everything for me as something I never expected to happen did, and it was honestly phenomenal. I met this couple a month back, as I had known the wife from going to Border's book store on a regular basis and we had started talking about books, movies, and comic books. It eventually led to us having a cup of coffee and out of nowhere I just asked "Are you into the cuckold lifestyle?" For a minute she paused, and then smiled and replied "I actually am. My husband and I have been in it for about a year." I asked if she was currently dealing with a bull, and she said they weren't but that she was looking for someone to have fun with them both. We made an arrangement to meet up and it ended up being last night.

I learned that her husband, a 23 year old guy, was a part-time crossdresser and loved being fucked by a dominant man. I could've easily walked away then, but my curiosity peaked and I ended up giving it a shot and it may have been the best sex I've ever had. He was a White guy with nice thighs, a round butt, and very feminine hands and feet painted with white polish. His makeup was done very well, and he had natural long hair and wore a g-string lingerie and looked like a hot woman in every sense of the way.

The wife was involved at first, but she really wanted to see her husband become a sissy for a BBC bull, but it became much more than that. We made love last night and I've never came that much in my life. We started making out, with me eventually picking him up and laying him on the bed as we continued kissing and then I pulled out my big dick that he sucked on for a while. His mouth was heaven, with him having no gag reflex and even spitting on it while making love to my balls. After this, he got into doggy on the bed and I ate his ass putting my entire face in it and I peaked over at his wife, her enjoying every minute of our action.

We then began fucking, as I pulled his g-string to the side and inserted my huge dick into "her" ass and started with slow strokes before speeding it up. This man became my lovely girl after fucking him in missionary, with his legs wrapped around my waist and him holding me close as we kissed with raw passion. He whispered in my ear "I love this Black dick so much baby. I'm your girl and this is your hole." We then got in the spooning position, where I held on to his waist as I pounded his wet hole and he moaned like the good little bitch he became. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him in for more kissing, and I almost came in this position but it's when I fucked him in the belly flop position that I exploded.

He laid on his stomach, spreading his legs while I got on top and inserted by huge dick in his asshole. I was pounding and thrusting his ass like it was a pussy, as he held onto my arms and I grabbed onto him not letting him get away while I was deep inside him. I whispered "I'm gonna cum in you" and he said "Yes, baby. Give me that nut, daddy." I had to bust like 5 or 6 times and maybe more, and it felt like pure bliss and I didn't pull out right away as I left it it while we ended it with a long kissing session. We didn't want to get out of the bed, so we just stayed there in the belly flop position, my dick still inside him and his ass filled with my cum as he kept kissing and the wife just watching with pleasure. After it was over, he said that he wanted to for sure see me again and we might even end up having something regular. I might have made that man fall in love with just from fucking him that damn good 😉

Last night changed everything for me as something I never expected to happen did, and it was honestly phenomenal. I met this couple a month back, as I had known the wife from going to Border's book store on a regular basis and we had started talking about books, movies, and comic books. It eventually led to us having a cup of coffee and out of nowhere I just asked "Are you into the cuckold lifestyle?" For a minute she paused, and then smiled and replied "I actually am. My husband and I have been in it for about a year." I asked if she was currently dealing with a bull, and she said they weren't but that she was looking for someone to have fun with them both. We made an arrangement to meet up and it ended up being last night.

I learned that her husband, a 23 year old guy, was a part-time crossdresser and loved being fucked by a dominant man. I could've easily walked away then, but my curiosity peaked and I ended up giving it a shot and it may have been the best sex I've ever had. He was a White guy with nice thighs, a round butt, and very feminine hands and feet painted with white polish. His makeup was done very well, and he had natural long hair and wore a g-string lingerie and looked like a hot woman in every sense of the way.

The wife was involved at first, but she really wanted to see her husband become a sissy for a BBC bull, but it became much more than that. We made love last night and I've never came that much in my life. We started making out, with me eventually picking him up and laying him on the bed as we continued kissing and then I pulled out my big dick that he sucked on for a while. His mouth was heaven, with him having no gag reflex and even spitting on it while making love to my balls. After this, he got into doggy on the bed and I ate his ass putting my entire face in it and I peaked over at his wife, her enjoying every minute of our action.

We then began fucking, as I pulled his g-string to the side and inserted my huge dick into "her" ass and started with slow strokes before speeding it up. This man became my lovely girl after fucking him in missionary, with his legs wrapped around my waist and him holding me close as we kissed with raw passion. He whispered in my ear "I love this Black dick so much baby. I'm your girl and this is your hole." We then got in the spooning position, where I held on to his waist as I pounded his wet hole and he moaned like the good little bitch he became. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him in for more kissing, and I almost came in this position but it's when I fucked him in the belly flop position that I exploded.

He laid on his stomach, spreading his legs while I got on top and inserted by huge dick in his asshole. I was pounding and thrusting his ass like it was a pussy, as he held onto my arms and I grabbed onto him not letting him get away while I was deep inside him. I whispered "I'm gonna cum in you" and he said "Yes, baby. Give me that nut, daddy." I had to bust like 5 or 6 times and maybe more, and it felt like pure bliss and I didn't pull out right away as I left it it while we ended it with a long kissing session. We didn't want to get out of the bed, so we just stayed there in the belly flop position, my dick still inside him and his ass filled with my cum as he kept kissing and the wife just watching with pleasure. After it was over, he said that he wanted to for sure see me again and we might even end up having something regular. I might have made that man fall in love with just from fucking him that damn good 😉
Did you guck.his wife

That's great...I have always wanted a feminine man that dresses in drag and would be my bitch...I happy you have one...any pics
I love it to wear everyday sexy lingerie&high heels to please men

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20230618_212707_resized_20230702_074300248.jpg
    IMG_20230618_212707_resized_20230702_074300248.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 103

very exciting mmmm

Reactions: Mankshole
While stories/activities like this endear you to the gay and bisexual community here (which is significant), and the JO community (maybe bigger), the admission of the engagement in a high risk lifestyle significantly reduces your appeal to those of us that are actually interested in an extramarital relationship, but NOT one that endanfgers our life and that of out husband/family.
It likely did increase your chances of a date everynight tho. Just not my cup of tea. J (the wife)

1706762705971.png

Reactions: Mankshole