I imagine my wife in fantasies...

I'd like my wife to be forced to strip naked in front of a dozen guys who are rudely discussing her nudity, ordering her to take this or that depraved position, taking pictures of her. Then they begin to roughly paw her body, intimate places ... Then they have fun with her for a long time to satisfy their desires. After all, they leave her naked, smeared with sperm. Sperm slowly flows from her cunt and anus, her body is slippery and sticky from their sperm...

how would you fuck her? did you want her to undress, or would you help her undress? what would you like her to do for you?
With this kind of wife it shouldnt be a problem to find a few dozen men to to do that. I think she would be best to be fixated so she can't move. And then keep all 3 holes filled all the time. Even when she orgasms she can't move and we can continue tucking her without interruption.

#3 She was in a light dress and high heels in front of a crowd of drunken young people who were very eager to have a sexual experience. She tries to run away, hide, but it is problematic in heels, they are catching up with her. For them, it's a fun game. They tear off her dress, she tries to cover her intimate places, but she is surrounded from all sides and their hand is feeling her body ... She screams, calls for help, but no one wants to help her. She tries to cover her bare tits with one hand, and with the other hand she tries to fight off the palms that intrusively climb into her panties ... She notices that she is being photographed. She is easily picked up by many hands and, despite her resistance, they pull her thong off her and, to the sound of friendly laughter, lay her on the ground, spreading her legs by force, her cunt is now in the public domain....

I'd like my wife to be forced to strip naked in front of a dozen guys who are rudely discussing her nudity, ordering her to take this or that depraved position, taking pictures of her. Then they begin to roughly paw her body, intimate places ... Then they have fun with her for a long time to satisfy their desires. After all, they leave her naked, smeared with sperm. Sperm slowly flows from her cunt and anus, her body is slippery and sticky from their sperm...
You can try my Indian friends groups. We 15 guys .who can fuck her hardly and fill her full body by our cum

#6 On the beach, she is surrounded by a group of drunk guys. They make obscene proposals to her and do not allow her to stop this conversation. To the rest of the beach visitors, they seem to be a group of friends and no one comes to help her get rid of annoying guys. Picking her up in their arms, they retire to the far end of the beach, where vegetation grows. She is quickly deprived of her swimsuit, she is naked and defenseless in front of this company of guys. The guys unceremoniously feel her body, painfully squeeze her boobs, spread her ass... They fuck her in turn as they like... Each finished three times and the group of guys lost interest in her, retired to the nearest bar to continue the fun, leaving her alone for beach completely naked, they took her swimsuit as another trophy to hang in the garage. She needs to get to the hotel, but she's naked. She tries to cover intimate places with her hands, but everyone sees her and takes pictures....

Very hot. But for me it's more erotic if she is used by a single man(ideally her boss). No photographing or anything, just them two enjoying each other, ideally light BDSM.