BBC with my white wife fantasy

I have had this fantasy that my 56-year-old wife and I were on a safari in Africa. We were taken and being held captive by an African tribe. They locked us in adjacent cages. I would be able to watch whatever happened with my wife. Every day, all the African men in the tribe would come to her for service. The service they wanted was for her to perform fellatio on them until they orgasmed. This particular tribe did not wear any type of clothing. They also had stripped my wife of hers. They had built a device that she would be on her hand and knees, with straps holding her down behind her knees and on her wrists. There was a support that she straddled between her legs. They commuted to me by signs and drawings what the wanted to accomplish. They wanted to see how fat they could make her by feeding her huge amounts of African semen every day. There were hundreds of big Black men in this tribe, several standing nearly 7 feet tall with huge penis. I saw a few that appeared to be near a foot long. Every day, one by one, they would come to her cage and get inside with her and present their huge manhood to her for milking. She could not touch it with anything but her mouth, and over and over the fierce African men would force their big penises into her white mouth and pump her full of their hot sperm. I watched this day after day, and I could see her belly swelling. after about a month she was holding so much Black seed in her belly she look pregnant with triplets in the third trimester. When they would release her from the device, and she stood up, her belly sway from the sheer weight of the volume. About this time they brought in a different device, this looked similar in design to what yous ee in a Gynecologist's office. Rudimentary stirrups held her legs spread open, and they let me know what was going to happen know. She was going to become a breeding sow for them, having one African baby after another. Again all the men in the village would come day after day to fill her cervix with African sperm. Within a month, she was beginning to show. She had very dark quintuplets in only 7.5 months, and each one weighed over 12 pounds. They finally told us we were free to go, but my wife said she did not want leave.......

I have had this fantasy that my 56-year-old wife and I were on a safari in Africa. We were taken and being held captive by an African tribe. They locked us in adjacent cages. I would be able to watch whatever happened with my wife. Every day, all the African men in the tribe would come to her for service. The service they wanted was for her to perform fellatio on them until they orgasmed. This particular tribe did not wear any type of clothing. They also had stripped my wife of hers. They had built a device that she would be on her hand and knees, with straps holding her down behind her knees and on her wrists. There was a support that she straddled between her legs. They commuted to me by signs and drawings what the wanted to accomplish. They wanted to see how fat they could make her by feeding her huge amounts of African semen every day. There were hundreds of big Black men in this tribe, several standing nearly 7 feet tall with huge penis. I saw a few that appeared to be near a foot long. Every day, one by one, they would come to her cage and get inside with her and present their huge manhood to her for milking. She could not touch it with anything but her mouth, and over and over the fierce African men would force their big penises into her white mouth and pump her full of their hot sperm. I watched this day after day, and I could see her belly swelling. after about a month she was holding so much Black seed in her belly she look pregnant with triplets in the third trimester. When they would release her from the device, and she stood up, her belly sway from the sheer weight of the volume. About this time they brought in a different device, this looked similar in design to what yous ee in a Gynecologist's office. Rudimentary stirrups held her legs spread open, and they let me know what was going to happen know. She was going to become a breeding sow for them, having one African baby after another. Again all the men in the village would come day after day to fill her cervix with African sperm. Within a month, she was beginning to show. She had very dark quintuplets in only 7.5 months, and each one weighed over 12 pounds. They finally told us we were free to go, but my wife said she did not want leave.......
That is one hell of a safari.