i love submissive

xKaannn0

Male
From
Turkey
Jul 27, 2022
Antalya, Turkey
Hello everyone. I am 21 years old. I am a cuckold and i love to share my girlfriend. My penis is small. I like to be submissive. You can make my penis do anything you want. I have a 1 year relationship. I can share my girlfriend photos if you want. She not knows that I shared her photos. I like being cuckold.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am 21 years old. I am a cuckold and i love to share my girlfriend. My penis is small. I like to be submissive. You can make my penis do anything you want. I have a 1 year relationship. I can share my girlfriend photos if you want. She not knows that I shared her photos. I like being cuckold.
Share her pics. And your little duck in a cage.

You should share her pics with ne . but I want you to tell her😉

Attachments

• Snapchat-1639900263.jpg
    Snapchat-1639900263.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
show me

You do not have a small penis my friend. If my wife saw us standing together, she would say you are large.

1BDD5A76-60BF-4429-A1AB-84D14D525F80.jpeg

This is a little penis and why my wife enjoys other men. Her boyfriend says if I did not have such a tight ass, and talented oral skills I would be useless sexually.

You do not have a small penis my friend. If my wife saw us standing together, she would say you are large.

View attachment 1022901

This is a little penis and why my wife enjoys other men. Her boyfriend says if I did not have such a tight ass, and talented oral skills I would be useless sexually.
same as mine,i think

Attachments

• CLIT - kopie.jpg
    CLIT - kopie.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 6