I still can't believe this happened!

Xolegogo

Couple
I want to tell you how we went to Sharm El Sheikh .

Everything happened quite spontaneously .

My wife Marina has been saying since the summer that she doesn't want to celebrate her 52nd birthday at home in Israel .

She didn't want to invite anyone and arrange any gatherings with relatives or friends .

You know that unlike men , women , especially beautiful ones , try to hide their age and worry about every new wrinkle . And it doesn't matter that her husband admires her beauty every day .

She knows that “she's not a girl anymore" !

Therefore, in recent years, Ira and I have been telling everyone that we are going abroad

to celebrate her "Angel Day" there, alone with each other.

Until the last moment, we didn't know where we were going.

We wanted to go where it 's warm in early March .

So , in the end ,we decided to spend our short vacation in Egypt , in Sharm .

We have three days from March 5 to March 7

Just six hours by car and we 're there ! We arrived at one o 'clock in the afternoon .

We left our things in the room and still had time for lunch . Then we took a nap for a couple of hours and went out into the city in the evening .

The hotel was chosen because of its close location to the Old Town. Literally three minutes on foot and we are in the whirlpool of the Arab bazaar !

Oriental music , incense scents , smiling and annoying merchants and touts speaking all languages, even a good-natured camel with the Russian name Sasha ! We were fascinated by this atmosphere ! All worries disappeared and we wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets with happy faces until midnight . The mood was fabulous , I wanted to stay here forever !

The next day we spent on the beach , then lunch , afternoon nap and we go to the Old Town . Now we begin to look more carefully at the colorful shops and souvenir shops .

We approach an already familiar Bedouin with his camel .

He persuades my Marina to take a ride on Sasha .

A couple of compliments and Marina agrees !

But how to climb a high the ship of the desert?!

Even lying down , the camel seems gigantic !

The owner of the camel takes a step back and asks his wife to come to him .

I hold her hand, lead her to Sasha, and then the Bedouin takes one of Marina's legs, inserts it into the stirrup and now with two hands he lifts my wife.

At this moment , I notice how dexterous Bedouin hands manage to touch , no sorry, to grab the soft ass of my beauty !

Everything happened so quickly , in an instant Marina was in the saddle .

Then there was a great photos and a lot of pleasure from the soft gait of the huge , kind Sasha !

And of course Sasha 's owner tried very hard, lowering Marina to the ground , to grab her ass again !

She, in gratitude, hugged him tightly, kissed him on the cheek and we continued our walk.

I asked if she regretted that we in Egypt now?

Marina just kissed me ! I haven 't seen her so happy in a long time !

But it turned out that we still had no idea about the real pleasure that awaited us.

We had been walking for a couple of hours and approaching a small restaurant, Marina said she wanted to try local delicacies.

We were already at the entrance when suddenly a young, tall Arab runs out of a nearby shop and addresses us in Russian :

” Good evening, Dear ones! My name is Omar, I sell medicinal oils and do therapeutic massage!

Please, Dear ones, look inside!”

We smile and say we're hungry.

“ Oh ! Of course I 'll wait for you here , with your permission !”

”This Omar is very gallant! “ - Marina whispers to me and we promise him to come back after dinner .

We ordered huge shrimp and at the table I mimicked Marina: ”This Omar is very gallant!…

Maybe - He was very handsome ?” She smiled shyly and began to look at the dessert menu.

I was very surprised when I saw Omar smiling at the entrance to the restaurant !

An hour and a half has passed since our meeting with him !

“Were you waiting for us?! That long?” - Marina almost apologized ...

the young Arab smiled politely and pointed to the entrance to his shop with his hand .

It was more like a massage parlor from the inside. On the right there was a solid professional table , and on the left there was antique upholstered furniture around a coffee table .

We sat down on the couch , and Omar in a large armchair opposite us .

“You are a very beautiful couple !” - he began .

“Please tell us what is bothering you. Maybe there is pain in the shoulders or lower back ?”

- his Russian was pretty good .

I said I was suffering from back pain . But first of all, I asked him to take care of my wife's feet, since she is a nurse and spends the whole working day on her feet.

Omar nodded understandingly and a second later he was at Marina's feet , took off her sandals and said he knew how to help her , but first he would like to rub my back with medicinal oil with snake venom .

He asked me to take off my shirt and lie down on the table . My face was placed in a hole through which I could look at the patterns of the Arab carpet on the floor .

The master quickly rubbed my back and lower back with warm oil with strong hands and covered me with a towel .

“Now you need to lie down for half an hour without moving so that the oil is absorbed.

In the meantime, I'll take care of your beautiful wife. Ok? ”

It seemed to me that the last phrase sounded somehow strange ...

I heard that Marina got up and went to the back of the room . Omar asked her to take off her blouse , sit on a soft high chair with her back to him and put her arms around the back . Then only light slaps were heard .

Marina was moaning softly . And I began to slowly fall asleep .

Suddenly I woke up from the fact that Marina screamed and immediately fell silent . Then there were slaps and Omar , in his low voice , said :” Everything was fine , everything was fine …” Again I heard my wife 's soft moans . Sometimes it seemed that she was crying .

Our doctor was breathing heavily , I liked the fact that he was trying so hard and doing a real massage . Rhythmic sounds and more sobs , and more moans .

The smells of menthol and rose oil, incense and sandalwood, twilight and quiet Arabic music.... I fell asleep again.

“Dear Sir , we are done with your wife . You can go up”

It seemed to me that I had been asleep for twenty minutes. Getting up , I found that the pain in my back had completely disappeared !

The owner of the establishment did not deceive us ! Seeing Marina's very pleased face ,

I didn't ask how she was feeling .But It was obvious ! She to feeling so good !

She just said she wanted to get back to the hotel as soon as possible and take a shower .

We quickly paid off with Omar and went outside .

Exactly five minutes later we entered our room in hotel.

Instead of running to wash off the oil, Marina threw me on the bed and sat on my face ....

She DIDN'T HAVE PANTIES ON!

I couldn't believe that all this was happening to me! There has not been such a wild passion in our sex for many years ! Her pussy was very wet and I licked and drank her juices !

Marina finished very quickly and fell on her side ! And I lifted her leg and again fell to her swollen pussy ! I didn't know if she was asleep or not .I didn't care ! I just pulled down my pants and attacked her !

The pussy was very hot, wet and , as it seemed to me , too relaxed !

She must be very tired if she almost sleeps during sex with me !

I didn't know what really happened yet .

She tell me everything just to the next day .

At breakfast, Marina asked me how I like last night?

I, of course, began to say how I liked everyone so much ! Especially when she came on my face !

Then she kissed me on the cheek and asked me how I liked the taste of her pussy yesterday?...

My eyes widened, my heart stopped and I stuttered and asked : “Is that what I think?!!!”

Marina kissed me again and said that dreams are beginning to come true ...

Quietly added :”You'll find out the details in the evening...”

I almost went crazy ! Wait until the evening?! “I want an explanation now! I growled softly !

And at the same moment I felt her hand on my penis !

“Oooh , who 's so happy here ? What a noble boner!”

In the evening we went to the old town again . We left at six .

Marina said that we would go shopping , and by eight o'clock we need to go to the oil shop .

Then she showed me the note : ” 20:00 ! “

“This is a subscription for another massage session! “- she whispered.

But she clarified that this time there will be a massage just for her ! Will be a deep massage!

A shiver ran through me!

Until now, I've been telling myself that this is all just her game, and she just wants to tease me.

But as soon as we arrived at the appointed hour to the place , I saw Omar run up to my wife and, ignoring me, hugged her and kissed her three times on the cheeks.

So, embracing, they entered the store and I followed them with a silly smile on my face.

When we entered, she whispered something to Omar and came up to me.

She was very beautiful at the moment when she asked : “Do you love me? Do you really love me? ”

I nodded silently .

Omar came up to me and said that I would see better if I sat in a chair .

I obeyed and sank down on a soft leather pillow. My heart was pounding ..

Omar asked Marina to take off her clothes .

I watched as she undid the buttons, looking straight into my eyes.

Now she, left only in her underwear,…she looked at Omar , the young Arab just nodded and she began to unbutton her bra . She took off everything and threw it into my hands .

I heard "Please madam" and my wife lay down on her stomach facing me.

A slight smile and her gentle look calmed me down .

Now I thought that massage is always done this way.

Omar came up to me and took off his robe and gave it to me .

He was left in thin translucent silk trousers !

"Are you comfortable, sir?" And without listening to the answer , Omar turned around

and walked up to her

He poured oil on her and smeared it on her back, then smeared her legs and thighs, especially a lot of oil was poured on her ass. And when his hands slipped between her buns,

Marina stretched languidly and closed her eyes.

My heart is was beating furiously!

I saw the Arab's hands slide between her thighs!

I saw that he ran his hand over her pussy several times, as if he wanted to lubricate and warm up her lips better.

And then he asked Marina to turn over and lubricated her in front! Her breasts and belly , then her pubis and again her pussy , and again her breasts !

More precisely, her nipples! His thumbs squeezed and lifted them slightly .

I froze when I saw her hand go up and she started to paw in his ass ! I means pawing!

Omar turned to me and said that I have a very good wife.

After these words, he pulled Marina by the hands and sat her .

Her legs parted and he stood in front of her between her knees .

I couldn't stand it and called my wife: "Marina! Is everything okay?!"

She looked out from behind his back and said she loved me , and then I saw how her hands began to slowly pull down the silk pants from the young handsome man !

Yes , now I was admiring his beauty too !

I was shaking with excitement! I realized that yesterday he fucked her , that I ate his sperm , that now she sucks his cock and that I 'm happier than ever !

Then he lifted her to her feet , spun her around and pushed her shoulders forward ... Marina leaned against the wall with her hands and spread her legs !

Then I heard her voice ... I didn't understand right away ...

She asks me to come and sit down from below , told me to watch his cock enter her !

She's usually silent in bed ! But here, standing like a bitch with an Arab dick in her pussy, she don't stopped asking me to watch!

She said how good she felt ! She said she wanted to be this Arab's whore and that I would lick his cum off her pussy again !

At first I knelt behind Omar's back, but he took me by the hair and pulled me down to him. I understood and crawled up from below , now I saw everything very well !

Marina began to cum when I started touching her clitoris , I tried to open her pussy even harder and I wanted to take his balls with my hand !

I was afraid that he wouldn't let me touch him, but when I saw that he didn't resist, I boldly held his ass and gently massaged his balls !

My Marina finished twice , and then I noticed that our male was increasing the pace .

He began to cum , in into her pussy , as deep as he could !

They almost fell ! Marina screamed again , he pulled out his dick and several large drops fell on my chest and face !

Marina's legs were shaking and she looked down and sat on my face with a wet and red pussy!

“Lick Me! Drink it all!…” I remembered yesterday's taste!

I do not know how we were going , how we came to the hotel , but in the room Marina sat on my chest again and asked if that was what I wanted ?!

I said I loved her and didn't want to leave for Israel tomorrow morning.

She stood up and covered my face with her swollen pussy

I don't know who will believe me if one day I want to tell about this adventure . I still don 't believe it myself .

I asked my wife last week if there would be a repeat ?

She said me : "Yes , but only in Sharm El Sheikh !...."

Last edited:

My wife Marina has been saying since the summer that she doesn't want to celebrate her 52nd birthday at home in Israel .

She didn't want to invite anyone and arrange any gatherings with relatives or friends .

You know that unlike men , women , especially beautiful ones , try to hide their age and worry about every new wrinkle . And it doesn't matter that her husband admires her beauty every day .

Therefore, in recent years, Ira and I have been telling everyone that we are going abroad

Just six hours by car and we 're there ! We arrived at one o 'clock in the afternoon .

We left our things in the room and still had time for lunch . Then we took a nap for a couple of hours and went out into the city in the evening .

The hotel was chosen because of its close location to the Old Town. Literally three minutes on foot and we are in the whirlpool of the Arab bazaar !

Oriental music , incense scents , smiling and annoying merchants and touts speaking all languages, even a good-natured camel with the Russian name Sasha ! We were fascinated by this atmosphere ! All worries disappeared and we wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets with happy faces until midnight . The mood was fabulous , I wanted to stay here forever !

The next day we spent on the beach , then lunch , afternoon nap and we go to the Old Town . Now we begin to look more carefully at the colorful shops and souvenir shops .

I hold her hand, lead her to Sasha, and then the Bedouin takes one of Marina's legs, inserts it into the stirrup and now with two hands he lifts my wife.

At this moment , I notice how dexterous Bedouin hands manage to touch , no sorry, to grab the soft ass of my beauty !

Then there was a great photos and a lot of pleasure from the soft gait of the huge , kind Sasha !

And of course Sasha 's owner tried very hard, lowering Marina to the ground , to grab her ass again !

She, in gratitude, hugged him tightly, kissed him on the cheek and we continued our walk.

But it turned out that we still had no idea about the real pleasure that awaited us.

We had been walking for a couple of hours and approaching a small restaurant, Marina said she wanted to try local delicacies.

We were already at the entrance when suddenly a young, tall Arab runs out of a nearby shop and addresses us in Russian :

” Good evening, Dear ones! My name is Omar, I sell medicinal oils and do therapeutic massage!

”This Omar is very gallant! “ - Marina whispers to me and we promise him to come back after dinner .

We ordered huge shrimp and at the table I mimicked Marina: ”This Omar is very gallant!…

Maybe - He was very handsome ?” She smiled shyly and began to look at the dessert menu.

I was very surprised when I saw Omar smiling at the entrance to the restaurant !

the young Arab smiled politely and pointed to the entrance to his shop with his hand .

It was more like a massage parlor from the inside. On the right there was a solid professional table , and on the left there was antique upholstered furniture around a coffee table .

“Please tell us what is bothering you. Maybe there is pain in the shoulders or lower back ?”

I said I was suffering from back pain . But first of all, I asked him to take care of my wife's feet, since she is a nurse and spends the whole working day on her feet.

Omar nodded understandingly and a second later he was at Marina's feet , took off her sandals and said he knew how to help her , but first he would like to rub my back with medicinal oil with snake venom .

He asked me to take off my shirt and lie down on the table . My face was placed in a hole through which I could look at the patterns of the Arab carpet on the floor .

The master quickly rubbed my back and lower back with warm oil with strong hands and covered me with a towel .

“Now you need to lie down for half an hour without moving so that the oil is absorbed.

I heard that Marina got up and went to the back of the room . Omar asked her to take off her blouse , sit on a soft high chair with her back to him and put her arms around the back . Then only light slaps were heard .

Suddenly I woke up from the fact that Marina screamed and immediately fell silent . Then there were slaps and Omar , in his low voice , said :” Everything was fine , everything was fine …” Again I heard my wife 's soft moans . Sometimes it seemed that she was crying .

Our doctor was breathing heavily , I liked the fact that he was trying so hard and doing a real massage . Rhythmic sounds and more sobs , and more moans .

The smells of menthol and rose oil, incense and sandalwood, twilight and quiet Arabic music.... I fell asleep again.

It seemed to me that I had been asleep for twenty minutes. Getting up , I found that the pain in my back had completely disappeared !

The owner of the establishment did not deceive us ! Seeing Marina's very pleased face ,

She just said she wanted to get back to the hotel as soon as possible and take a shower .

Instead of running to wash off the oil, Marina threw me on the bed and sat on my face ....

I couldn't believe that all this was happening to me! There has not been such a wild passion in our sex for many years ! Her pussy was very wet and I licked and drank her juices !

Marina finished very quickly and fell on her side ! And I lifted her leg and again fell to her swollen pussy ! I didn't know if she was asleep or not .I didn't care ! I just pulled down my pants and attacked her !

I, of course, began to say how I liked everyone so much ! Especially when she came on my face !

Then she kissed me on the cheek and asked me how I liked the taste of her pussy yesterday?...

My eyes widened, my heart stopped and I stuttered and asked : “Is that what I think?!!!”

I almost went crazy ! Wait until the evening?! “I want an explanation now! I growled softly !

Marina said that we would go shopping , and by eight o'clock we need to go to the oil shop .

But she clarified that this time there will be a massage just for her ! Will be a deep massage!

A shiver ran through me!

Until now, I've been telling myself that this is all just her game, and she just wants to tease me.

But as soon as we arrived at the appointed hour to the place , I saw Omar run up to my wife and, ignoring me, hugged her and kissed her three times on the cheeks.

So, embracing, they entered the store and I followed them with a silly smile on my face.

She was very beautiful at the moment when she asked : “Do you love me? Do you really love me? ”

I nodded silently .

Now she, left only in her underwear,…she looked at Omar , the young Arab just nodded and she began to unbutton her bra . She took off everything and threw it into my hands .

"Are you comfortable, sir?" And without listening to the answer , Omar turned around

and walked up to her

He poured oil on her and smeared it on her back, then smeared her legs and thighs, especially a lot of oil was poured on her ass. And when his hands slipped between her buns,

I saw that he ran his hand over her pussy several times, as if he wanted to lubricate and warm up her lips better.

And then he asked Marina to turn over and lubricated her in front! Her breasts and belly , then her pubis and again her pussy , and again her breasts !

I froze when I saw her hand go up and she started to paw in his ass ! I means pawing!

She looked out from behind his back and said she loved me , and then I saw how her hands began to slowly pull down the silk pants from the young handsome man !

I was shaking with excitement! I realized that yesterday he fucked her , that I ate his sperm , that now she sucks his cock and that I 'm happier than ever !

Then he lifted her to her feet , spun her around and pushed her shoulders forward ... Marina leaned against the wall with her hands and spread her legs !

She asks me to come and sit down from below , told me to watch his cock enter her !

She's usually silent in bed ! But here, standing like a bitch with an Arab dick in her pussy, she don't stopped asking me to watch!

She said how good she felt ! She said she wanted to be this Arab's whore and that I would lick his cum off her pussy again !

At first I knelt behind Omar's back, but he took me by the hair and pulled me down to him. I understood and crawled up from below , now I saw everything very well !

Marina began to cum when I started touching her clitoris , I tried to open her pussy even harder and I wanted to take his balls with my hand !

I was afraid that he wouldn't let me touch him, but when I saw that he didn't resist, I boldly held his ass and gently massaged his balls !

My Marina finished twice , and then I noticed that our male was increasing the pace .

They almost fell ! Marina screamed again , he pulled out his dick and several large drops fell on my chest and face !

Marina's legs were shaking and she looked down and sat on my face with a wet and red pussy!

I do not know how we were going , how we came to the hotel , but in the room Marina sat on my chest again and asked if that was what I wanted ?!

I don't know who will believe me if one day I want to tell about this adventure . I still don 't believe it myself .

Magnificent. Too hot and wild. I would love for my wife to experience it also. You need to send me details and the massage shop location. I have been to Hurghada and loved it. Sharm sounds even better. You should visit Greece sometime also.

Magnificent. Too hot and wild. I would love for my wife to experience it also. You need to send me details and the massage shop location. I have been to Hurghada and loved it. Sharm sounds even better. You should visit Greece sometime also.
There is a continuation of this story ...
Please go on.... by the way you retelling is excellent
I will try to publish the second part tonight .

A shiver ran through me!

I nodded silently .

and walked up to her

Fantastic story.

• Love
Reactions: Hotmes and Xolegogo
There are two views on this story - mine and my wife 's . As a rule , we can only listen to one side .

But in this case , you have a happy opportunity to find out how everything happened , according to our prankster Marina .

I really hope that she was as open with me as possible when she decided to tell me how she made me her cuckold .

It has been more than a month since we returned home from Egypt . After the vacation , we both got involved in business and work , and I could not find a convenient moment to talk to my wife .

I was tormented by guesses and doubts ! How did it happen? Was it spontaneous or did Marina know in advance that she would have sex with another man during her vacation ?

I couldn't find a place for myself and dreamed that she would tell me everything herself !

And one evening we were lounging on a big sofa in front of the TV.

Marina put her legs on my lap, but then quickly pulled them away and told me to bring her a glass of wine .

I happily ran to the kitchen, realizing that now I would have a chance to ask her about everything !

I didn't pour myself , because I knew my hands would be busy massaging her feet .

But still , I took a couple of big sips of wine straight from the bottle after I filled a glass for Marina .

I brought her a couple of slices of cheese on a saucer and served her wine .

My beauty thanked me and as soon as I sat down her legs were on me .

"Come on! Start soon ! You have to warm my fingers and stretch my heels !

Where have you been walking for so long?! "- she was smiling at me playfully .

And I then , taking out a hidden massage cream , I tell her :

" I will be busy with your legs all the time that you will tell me about what happened in Sharm El Sheikh . I want to know all the details , first to the end ! "

Marina asked if I would get tired , because the story might be longer than I think . I assured her that I was ready to please her feet all night !

And so her confession ...

Do you remember when you started hinting to me about your perverted fantasies ?

Do you remember how outraged I was when for the first time I dared to ask you directly if you wanted to be cuckolded , and you confirmed my guesses ?

I replied : "Oh yes! You're not really mad at me ! I've been assuring you all day that this is just a game! And I won't let anyone get close to you ! "

So that same evening I finished in the shower , imagining sex with a tall stranger .

But I looked like a very decent wife to you .

And after that , I began to notice your every compliment , every hint , every look at the men we met on the street . I quickly discovered a bunch of publications on the web and a lot about women's forums on the topic .

I was surprised to find out that you are not the only "crazy" and that many people practice this kind of relationship. Gradually I realized that if you fantasize that I'm a bitch , why shouldn't I be?!

Do you think I really didn't know what the golden anklet that you gave me symbolized?!

So now with a new bracelet, I finally decided that it's time to take the bull by the horns!

“Although” , “horns” and “bull” ... I'm already confused about your symbols !

Ah! You hurt me ! Please be careful with my legs !

(I was so impressed that when I remembered the anklet, I squeezed her foot with all my strength)

When we started talking about my birthday, I already knew what kind of gift I wanted!

Just didn't quite understand how you can have sex with a stranger and where ?

I never believed in your dating sites ! There are some Assholes sitting there !

At work is also not an option , and then I thought that romances happen most often at the resort .

I was surprised how quickly you agreed to go somewhere for my birthday !

I thought about Italy at the beginning , but you checked and said it was still cold there in March , and I needed an excuse to try on a new swimsuit complete with the anklet .

Do you remember how I insisted on a warm resort?!

So , the Sharm really suited me ! However , I was alarmed by the fact that Egypt is a Muslim country . But once on the spot , I realized that it was not felt in the Sharm .

I was also very worried about how you would perceive the realization of your fantasies .

Although I have long known about all your secret folders with cuckolds videos and pictures .

I knew what sites you read on , how to persuade me to fuck with other men.

I also know how to look at the history in Chrome, and you thought that the “Little fool” only knows how to look for clothes in eBay!

You taught me everything yourself, so you have to suffer with your conscience, if that!

In short, although I was very tired on the road, I was set up like an amazons to win.

And Sharm did not disappoint me ! I fell in love with this place from the first minutes we went out into the city.

We just walked with you a little through the streets of the old city and I already felt the greedy gazes of Arab merchants on my body ! You were so busy looking at the colorful shops that you didn't pay attention to how they looked at me . They were staring probably because I was smiling at everyone , or maybe because I was dressed in thin translucent silk .

Or maybe my walk seemed too inviting to them . But you didn't notice all this !

Well, I liked it too! I knew that you would still feel what jealousy is !

I'm determined to cuckold you at the first opportunity...

Then I began to take the initiative .

For the first time I told you that I had never ridden a camel before as soon as we left the Israeli border. My friend at work told me about brazen Bedouins who earn money by riding tourists on a camel .

She said that they would not miss the opportunity to touch every pretty tourist , putting her on a camel and especially helping to get back down .

Well , my friend was right ! I was brazenly groped in all places by the owner of Sasha 's camel , right in front of your eyes . And you stood there and smiled . Although he could have given me a lift himself , if he wanted .

And I really liked it ! I liked the impudence of the Bedouin and I liked your naivety even more .

If you want to know , my panties were already soaked through when we approached the restaurant ...

My pussy was just singing with excitement ! It seemed to me that I could hug anyone I liked .

My face was burning a little and then this handsome guy !

He runs up to us and says something , and I didn't even realize right away that he was speaking Russian .

I remember that I was just looking at his beautiful face, at his big eyes!

His height !!!

We were standing on the steps at the entrance , and he was at the bottom and was almost on a par with us .

If you were looking at me , you'd see how my jaw dropped !

You said something to him and we went inside.

Then we ate , chatted about something , you showed me my pictures , and I thought only about him ... I already wanted him !!!

How glad I was to see him again , in the same place where we parted !

You were saying something again, and I just went where his hands pointed…

He said, his name is Omar, that's the only thing I understood...

And so we go inside.

I was already used to the smell of incense that was smoking at almost every shop .

But there was something else. Of course menthol , rose oil , spices and the smell of burning candles . You're talking again without a break , and I'm just looking into his eyes completely unashamed of my desires ...

Then the two of you go to the table , and I fall into the soft cushion of the sofa ...

How nice it is here . I love this twilight and I see that Omar takes off your shirt .

I lower my palms between my legs and bring my knees together ... How I want him ...

It took him a couple of minutes to rub your back with oils .

He covers you with a towel and comes back to me . How big he is , what shoulders …

Just a couple of steps and Omar bends over me .

He asks me what's bothering me , and I look into his eyes and smile .

If I had been standing at that moment , I would have just kissed into his lips !

And he gives me his hand , helps me up and leads me to a high stool for a massage .

I try to sit facing him , but he smiles and asks me to undress .

I start to unbutton my blouse, but Omar leads me behind some kind of screen and gives me a thin large towel.

I take off everything except my panties and wrap myself in a towel.

Omar asks me to sit with my back to him on the same stool .

Now I understand that the towel prevents me from sitting down .

Of course I take it off and give it to Omar .

I am not at all ashamed of my nakedness and at this moment I am looking at you .

I completely forgot that you are lying next to us three meters away !

I understand that you can't see anything around you , your face is lying in the hole of the table .

It seems to me that you both can hear my heart pounding, but the quiet Arabic music calms me down. I climb onto a stool and sit on a small short seat.

Omar takes my hands and shows me that I need to hug the back of the stool.

I lay my chest on the cool leather upholstery and exhale deeply…

Omar pours warm oil on my back and immediately begins to gently stroke my back with his big palms . Gradually warming me up , he proceeds to massage the neck , shoulders , back , lower back ...

And then his hands descend to my ass . First from above , and then lower and lower …

His fingers flutter over me and I realize that my pussy is completely accessible in this position !

It 's driving me crazy !

As if by accident , he runs his palm over the pussy several times , but immediately removes his hands , rising to the lower back .

I'm all on fire and already breathing heavily when his palm once again covers my pussy ,

I arch and stick out my ass !

A second later , his finger picks up my panties , pulls them aside and I feel like a hot dick enters me in one jerk to the full depth !!!

I cry out in surprise and immediately fall silent ! Omar doesn't move his fat cock inside me!!!

He holds me by the neck with one hand and holds my hip with the other .

He quietly says in a low voice that everything is fine . I went limp on his cock .

Then I hear you calling me , and I answer in a trembling voice that everything is fine .

And Omar begins to move in me ... I 'm also moving towards his dick as best I can .

At the same time , he slaps me on the sides and back , but only with one hand .

The second one is still on my neck .

I try to restrain my moans and arch more and more to meet his thrusts .

Now a shiver ran down my legs and when I start to cum , Omar closes my mouth with a huge palm !

He stands me on his dick again and I mumble into his palm .…

Usually with you , everything ends with my orgasm , but it wasn't You !

As soon as I calmed down, Omar took his hand off my mouth and started fucking me again.

I quickly felt that I wanted more! I wanted him to go deeper into me , I grabbed him with my hands and pulled him to me with all my strength !

Then his hand slid from my waist to my ass and Omar gently inserted his thumb into my asshole .

At the same moment , I started sobbing again and moaned loudly .

He barely managed to close my mouth again !

This time Omar did not stop, but on the contrary intensified the thrusts and cumming deep inside me!

Such a magical feeling ... The lower abdomen aches a little , there is a hot cock in my pussy !

I slightly squeeze it with my muscles and do not want to let it out .

But even fairy - tale dreams come to an end and Omar , patting me from below on the ass ,

slowly pulled out his penis and kissed me on the neck .

Only now I remembered about you , turned with horror and looked at the other end of the room .

You slept like a baby ! I looked at Omar and asked quietly: " How did he not hear us?!"

And he just giggled slyly and showed me a small silver teapot .

" Lavender and a couple more special herbs do wonders ! "- said my seducer .

We hugged again , I kissed Omar and started to get dressed , and then he asked if I wanted to get another massage session tomorrow night .

I thought for a moment and said that tomorrow he would not have to brew his magic tea for husband, because the husband should see such a magnificent massage...

He raised an eyebrow and said it was his favorite game !

Then he gave me a "20:00" ticket and took off my panties.

Omar lifted them over his head , twirled them and said he would give them to me tomorrow evening . Of course I agreed , wiped my feet with a towel and pulled on my pants .

Omar walked up to the table and slowly pulled off your towel and began to massage your back lightly .

I remember him telling you: “Dear Sir , we are done with your wife ! "

You looked so confused when you got up .

I still didn't believe that you were sleeping while I was being fucked by a huge Arab three meters away from you !

And you didn't hear anything !

In the room , a strong smell of sex was added to the smells of incense !

But you didn't pay attention to that either !

It was written on my forehead that I just fucked like the last whore and you blamed everything on a good massage !

Yeah , the massage was great !!!

Now the only thing I was thinking about was how to get to the hotel as soon as possible to treat you with sperm ...»

After her story , I hugged her , we kissed for a long time , and then I said that this time ,

contrary to tradition , I received a real gift for her birthday !

Attachments

• FYHF51iaMAANMDY.jpeg
    FYHF51iaMAANMDY.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 282
There are two views on this story - mine and my wife 's . As a rule , we can only listen to one side .

But in this case , you have a happy opportunity to find out how everything happened , according to our prankster Marina .

I really hope that she was as open with me as possible when she decided to tell me how she made me her cuckold .

It has been more than a month since we returned home from Egypt . After the vacation , we both got involved in business and work , and I could not find a convenient moment to talk to my wife .

I was tormented by guesses and doubts ! How did it happen? Was it spontaneous or did Marina know in advance that she would have sex with another man during her vacation ?

I couldn't find a place for myself and dreamed that she would tell me everything herself !

And one evening we were lounging on a big sofa in front of the TV.

Marina put her legs on my lap, but then quickly pulled them away and told me to bring her a glass of wine .

I happily ran to the kitchen, realizing that now I would have a chance to ask her about everything !

I didn't pour myself , because I knew my hands would be busy massaging her feet .

But still , I took a couple of big sips of wine straight from the bottle after I filled a glass for Marina .

I brought her a couple of slices of cheese on a saucer and served her wine .

My beauty thanked me and as soon as I sat down her legs were on me .

"Come on! Start soon ! You have to warm my fingers and stretch my heels !

Where have you been walking for so long?! "- she was smiling at me playfully .

And I then , taking out a hidden massage cream , I tell her :

" I will be busy with your legs all the time that you will tell me about what happened in Sharm El Sheikh . I want to know all the details , first to the end ! "

Marina asked if I would get tired , because the story might be longer than I think . I assured her that I was ready to please her feet all night !

And so her confession ...

Do you remember when you started hinting to me about your perverted fantasies ?

Do you remember how outraged I was when for the first time I dared to ask you directly if you wanted to be cuckolded , and you confirmed my guesses ?

I replied : "Oh yes! You're not really mad at me ! I've been assuring you all day that this is just a game! And I won't let anyone get close to you ! "

So that same evening I finished in the shower , imagining sex with a tall stranger .

But I looked like a very decent wife to you .

And after that , I began to notice your every compliment , every hint , every look at the men we met on the street . I quickly discovered a bunch of publications on the web and a lot about women's forums on the topic .

I was surprised to find out that you are not the only "crazy" and that many people practice this kind of relationship. Gradually I realized that if you fantasize that I'm a bitch , why shouldn't I be?!

Do you think I really didn't know what the golden anklet that you gave me symbolized?!

So now with a new bracelet, I finally decided that it's time to take the bull by the horns!

“Although” , “horns” and “bull” ... I'm already confused about your symbols !

Ah! You hurt me ! Please be careful with my legs !

(I was so impressed that when I remembered the anklet, I squeezed her foot with all my strength)

When we started talking about my birthday, I already knew what kind of gift I wanted!

Just didn't quite understand how you can have sex with a stranger and where ?

I never believed in your dating sites ! There are some Assholes sitting there !

At work is also not an option , and then I thought that romances happen most often at the resort .

I was surprised how quickly you agreed to go somewhere for my birthday !

I thought about Italy at the beginning , but you checked and said it was still cold there in March , and I needed an excuse to try on a new swimsuit complete with the anklet .

Do you remember how I insisted on a warm resort?!

So , the Sharm really suited me ! However , I was alarmed by the fact that Egypt is a Muslim country . But once on the spot , I realized that it was not felt in the Sharm .

I was also very worried about how you would perceive the realization of your fantasies .

Although I have long known about all your secret folders with cuckolds videos and pictures .

I knew what sites you read on , how to persuade me to fuck with other men.

I also know how to look at the history in Chrome, and you thought that the “Little fool” only knows how to look for clothes in eBay!

You taught me everything yourself, so you have to suffer with your conscience, if that!

In short, although I was very tired on the road, I was set up like an amazons to win.

And Sharm did not disappoint me ! I fell in love with this place from the first minutes we went out into the city.

We just walked with you a little through the streets of the old city and I already felt the greedy gazes of Arab merchants on my body ! You were so busy looking at the colorful shops that you didn't pay attention to how they looked at me . They were staring probably because I was smiling at everyone , or maybe because I was dressed in thin translucent silk .

Or maybe my walk seemed too inviting to them . But you didn't notice all this !

Well, I liked it too! I knew that you would still feel what jealousy is !

I'm determined to cuckold you at the first opportunity...

Then I began to take the initiative .

For the first time I told you that I had never ridden a camel before as soon as we left the Israeli border. My friend at work told me about brazen Bedouins who earn money by riding tourists on a camel .

She said that they would not miss the opportunity to touch every pretty tourist , putting her on a camel and especially helping to get back down .

Well , my friend was right ! I was brazenly groped in all places by the owner of Sasha 's camel , right in front of your eyes . And you stood there and smiled . Although he could have given me a lift himself , if he wanted .

And I really liked it ! I liked the impudence of the Bedouin and I liked your naivety even more .

If you want to know , my panties were already soaked through when we approached the restaurant ...

My pussy was just singing with excitement ! It seemed to me that I could hug anyone I liked .

My face was burning a little and then this handsome guy !

He runs up to us and says something , and I didn't even realize right away that he was speaking Russian .

I remember that I was just looking at his beautiful face, at his big eyes!

His height !!!

We were standing on the steps at the entrance , and he was at the bottom and was almost on a par with us .

If you were looking at me , you'd see how my jaw dropped !

You said something to him and we went inside.

Then we ate , chatted about something , you showed me my pictures , and I thought only about him ... I already wanted him !!!

How glad I was to see him again , in the same place where we parted !

You were saying something again, and I just went where his hands pointed…

He said, his name is Omar, that's the only thing I understood...

And so we go inside.

I was already used to the smell of incense that was smoking at almost every shop .

But there was something else. Of course menthol , rose oil , spices and the smell of burning candles . You're talking again without a break , and I'm just looking into his eyes completely unashamed of my desires ...

Then the two of you go to the table , and I fall into the soft cushion of the sofa ...

How nice it is here . I love this twilight and I see that Omar takes off your shirt .

I lower my palms between my legs and bring my knees together ... How I want him ...

It took him a couple of minutes to rub your back with oils .

He covers you with a towel and comes back to me . How big he is , what shoulders …

Just a couple of steps and Omar bends over me .

He asks me what's bothering me , and I look into his eyes and smile .

If I had been standing at that moment , I would have just kissed into his lips !

And he gives me his hand , helps me up and leads me to a high stool for a massage .

I try to sit facing him , but he smiles and asks me to undress .

I start to unbutton my blouse, but Omar leads me behind some kind of screen and gives me a thin large towel.

I take off everything except my panties and wrap myself in a towel.

Omar asks me to sit with my back to him on the same stool .

Now I understand that the towel prevents me from sitting down .

Of course I take it off and give it to Omar .

I am not at all ashamed of my nakedness and at this moment I am looking at you .

I completely forgot that you are lying next to us three meters away !

I understand that you can't see anything around you , your face is lying in the hole of the table .

It seems to me that you both can hear my heart pounding, but the quiet Arabic music calms me down. I climb onto a stool and sit on a small short seat.

Omar takes my hands and shows me that I need to hug the back of the stool.

I lay my chest on the cool leather upholstery and exhale deeply…

Omar pours warm oil on my back and immediately begins to gently stroke my back with his big palms . Gradually warming me up , he proceeds to massage the neck , shoulders , back , lower back ...

And then his hands descend to my ass . First from above , and then lower and lower …

His fingers flutter over me and I realize that my pussy is completely accessible in this position !

It 's driving me crazy !

As if by accident , he runs his palm over the pussy several times , but immediately removes his hands , rising to the lower back .

I'm all on fire and already breathing heavily when his palm once again covers my pussy ,

I arch and stick out my ass !

A second later , his finger picks up my panties , pulls them aside and I feel like a hot dick enters me in one jerk to the full depth !!!

I cry out in surprise and immediately fall silent ! Omar doesn't move his fat cock inside me!!!

He holds me by the neck with one hand and holds my hip with the other .

He quietly says in a low voice that everything is fine . I went limp on his cock .

Then I hear you calling me , and I answer in a trembling voice that everything is fine .

And Omar begins to move in me ... I 'm also moving towards his dick as best I can .

At the same time , he slaps me on the sides and back , but only with one hand .

The second one is still on my neck .

I try to restrain my moans and arch more and more to meet his thrusts .

Now a shiver ran down my legs and when I start to cum , Omar closes my mouth with a huge palm !

He stands me on his dick again and I mumble into his palm .…

Usually with you , everything ends with my orgasm , but it wasn't You !

As soon as I calmed down, Omar took his hand off my mouth and started fucking me again.

I quickly felt that I wanted more! I wanted him to go deeper into me , I grabbed him with my hands and pulled him to me with all my strength !

Then his hand slid from my waist to my ass and Omar gently inserted his thumb into my asshole .

At the same moment , I started sobbing again and moaned loudly .

He barely managed to close my mouth again !

This time Omar did not stop, but on the contrary intensified the thrusts and cumming deep inside me!

Such a magical feeling ... The lower abdomen aches a little , there is a hot cock in my pussy !

I slightly squeeze it with my muscles and do not want to let it out .

But even fairy - tale dreams come to an end and Omar , patting me from below on the ass ,

slowly pulled out his penis and kissed me on the neck .

Only now I remembered about you , turned with horror and looked at the other end of the room .

You slept like a baby ! I looked at Omar and asked quietly: " How did he not hear us?!"

And he just giggled slyly and showed me a small silver teapot .

" Lavender and a couple more special herbs do wonders ! "- said my seducer .

We hugged again , I kissed Omar and started to get dressed , and then he asked if I wanted to get another massage session tomorrow night .

I thought for a moment and said that tomorrow he would not have to brew his magic tea for husband, because the husband should see such a magnificent massage...

He raised an eyebrow and said it was his favorite game !

Then he gave me a "20:00" ticket and took off my panties.

Omar lifted them over his head , twirled them and said he would give them to me tomorrow evening . Of course I agreed , wiped my feet with a towel and pulled on my pants .

Omar walked up to the table and slowly pulled off your towel and began to massage your back lightly .

I remember him telling you: “Dear Sir , we are done with your wife ! "

You looked so confused when you got up .

I still didn't believe that you were sleeping while I was being fucked by a huge Arab three meters away from you !

And you didn't hear anything !

In the room , a strong smell of sex was added to the smells of incense !

But you didn't pay attention to that either !

It was written on my forehead that I just fucked like the last whore and you blamed everything on a good massage !

Yeah , the massage was great !!!

Now the only thing I was thinking about was how to get to the hotel as soon as possible to treat you with sperm ...»

After her story , I hugged her , we kissed for a long time , and then I said that this time ,

contrary to tradition , I received a real gift for her birthday !
Damn, Marina, is so hot and decisive. She wanted dick, found it, and fuck it right under your eyes. The best is that she sat on your face afterwards and did not say anything. Got to love a woman who gets what she wants and then makes you eat the spunk to her pleasure. I imagine that she face fucks you a lot. So after she retold her experience, did she make lick her pussy? Is she looking for more stranger dick? Are you planning another vacation?

Damn, Marina, is so hot and decisive. She wanted dick, found it, and fuck it right under your eyes. The best is that she sat on your face afterwards and did not say anything. Got to love a woman who gets what she wants and then makes you eat the spunk to her pleasure. I imagine that she face fucks you a lot. So after she retold her experience, did she make lick her pussy? Is she looking for more stranger dick? Are you planning another vacation?

A small addition to the above ...
On the last day , Marina offered me to buy some Arab perfumes for men . Walking near an artificial waterfall in the old town, we saw a large perfume shop.
In addition to ready - made perfumes , it was possible to order a perfume prepared according to your preferences .
But after trying a bunch of options , my beauty chose a perfume bottle that she liked almost from the very beginning .
"There is nothing better than this smell here ! " - She said and headed for the exit .
I paid for the perfume and ran to catch up with my wife .

When we got home , I tried to translate the Arabic script on a bottle from Sharm El Sheikh .
Perfumes called "Shig-Shug" are made in U.A.E.
Periodically Marina asked me to put on this perfume and then kissing me whispered in my ear that I smell like a Omar .
It really turned me on and excited me at the same time ...
Pictures from Egypt immediately popped up in my head .
As soon as I closed my eyes , it seemed to me that I could hear her moans again , merged with the quiet Arabic music .

But the most exciting thing happened a couple of weeks later , when Marina showed me her correspondence with Omar .
She sent him a picture of this bottle and said that we bought this perfume for me.
And what was Omar's answer?! ... " These are my favorite perfumes !!! How did you know?! "

Then I understood why Marina had been choosing perfumes for me for so long ...
She was looking for his scent ! She searched and found it ! Marina found she's lover's favorite perfume by the smell, with whom she was only two times!
And now I 'm wearing his scent on me so she can enjoy the memories of Sharm El Sheikh !

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_145519.jpg
    IMG_20230828_145519.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 208
Before coming home from work (my wife is a nurse), she immediately ran to the shower. But now sometimes , before coming home , Marina tells me on the phone that she is bringing a treat for me . I 'm looking forward to her so much that when she comes , I 'm shaking with excitement ! She likes to tease me so much ! Therefore , she first gives me her panties wet with sperm and only then spreads her legs !

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_193810.jpg
    IMG_20200810_193810.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 159
By the way, the hottest wife in the world is the one who feeds you her pussy for her pleasure. I am so jealous.
I thought my wife would treat me to someone else's sperm after her evening shifts at the hospital. But last week she worked for several days in the morning shift and unexpectedly for me , when she arrived home , Marina sat on my face ! She didn 't even take off her panties ! There was so much cum that I could suck it right through the fabric ! But the hottest thing was that I felt a new taste ! Marina said that this time it was the driver of their pickup . She was the last of the medical staff on the bus and the driver turned off the road into a nearby grove before taking her home. My wife said that this driver had been looking at her with a special smile for a long time and when Marina told him that she was not in a hurry to get home , he immediately understood what she wanted ! Now I do not know what other surprises await me in the future, but now I like to be second! My wife loves me and is very happy to come home ! And I love her like this even more. more than before!

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_171916.jpg
    IMG_20200808_171916.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 154
Before coming home from work (my wife is a nurse), she immediately ran to the shower. But now sometimes , before coming home , Marina tells me on the phone that she is bringing a treat for me . I 'm looking forward to her so much that when she comes , I 'm shaking with excitement ! She likes to tease me so much ! Therefore , she first gives me her panties wet with sperm and only then spreads her legs !
Damn, she is soooo hot!!! Getting fucked secretively is not enough; she demands to licked, cleaned and pleasured. The after fuck orgasm by oral sex is the best way to have dessert after a good fucking. Tho Hotwire longs for more but has no more energy and her body longs to be served for after-climax orgasms. In your case, the bonus is that she is a cuckoldress who loves to feed her hubby her cream. You're a lucky husband. Do you ever reclaim her?

I thought my wife would treat me to someone else's sperm after her evening shifts at the hospital. But last week she worked for several days in the morning shift and unexpectedly for me , when she arrived home , Marina sat on my face ! She didn 't even take off her panties ! There was so much cum that I could suck it right through the fabric ! But the hottest thing was that I felt a new taste ! Marina said that this time it was the driver of their pickup . She was the last of the medical staff on the bus and the driver turned off the road into a nearby grove before taking her home. My wife said that this driver had been looking at her with a special smile for a long time and when Marina told him that she was not in a hurry to get home , he immediately understood what she wanted ! Now I do not know what other surprises await me in the future, but now I like to be second! My wife loves me and is very happy to come home ! And I love her like this even more. more than before!
He must be an excellent driver…

Reactions: Xolegogo
Damn, she is soooo hot!!! Getting fucked secretively is not enough; she demands to licked, cleaned and pleasured. The after fuck orgasm by oral sex is the best way to have dessert after a good fucking. Tho Hotwire longs for more but has no more energy and her body longs to be served for after-climax orgasms. In your case, the bonus is that she is a cuckoldress who loves to feed her hubby her cream. You're a lucky husband. Do you ever reclaim her?
First I let her cum on my face , and later in the evening before going to bed I give her a foot massage . During the massage , Marina completely relaxes and begins to fall asleep . And it is at this moment that I can slowly insert my penis into her ass . I do not know why , but after the foot massage , her ass hole becomes completely relaxed and wet . At first I move very slowly and carefully , and when she starts moaning I increase the pace . Marina always cums from anal sex . She says that this is a completely different orgasm , it is stronger than the vaginal one and much brighter ! So , you can probably say that I 'm returning She , but only through the back entrance !

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_085008.jpg
    IMG_20200810_085008.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 144
He must be an excellent driver…
Marina says that he is no more than 30 years old . She often said that this guy was always very nice to her . He always brings her directly to our house , although for this you need to slightly change the route of the pickup . And this driver also delivers medical staff in such a way that Marina leaves his bus last . Apparently this time she made it clear to him that she was ready to respond to his feelings.